Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59878
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47462
pyramider46370
bambino40293
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35233
Mojojo33117

Old 11-25-2015, 11:56 AM   #76
sharkman29
Premium Access

Encounters: 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
You know it doesn't qualify...just because you're angry you can't use ECCIE to fuck your favorite fat whore anymore doesn't mean she makes this list...

One, Dee Siren/Jennifer Hancock is still on the board...she's banned, of course, but she's still on the board. http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=98041

Two, she's been banned for the same reason Champagne was. You know perfectly well that she was the second whore to out me on this board. When her husband, TheRealWayne, decided to become the first trick to out me after she got banned, that took her punishment to a whole new level. She ran herself into the ban, same as the third whore, Champagne, did.

Just another potty mouth whore, and her potty mouth husband...both of whom deserve everything they got.
One, who says I'm angry?
Two, How is being banned still being on the board? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense?
Three, I just remember a lot of fat name calling. Don't know about that other drama and don't really care.
sharkman29 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #77
idiot savant
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

So - back to topic. The count is currently 1? Or 1 maybe?

Just wondering.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:15 PM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

It's one, maybe.

I'm still of the opinion that papi ran that chick off by trying to bareback her, not because he was a troll...and she's technically still on the board...but for now, she's on the list.
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:22 PM   #79
idiot savant
Account Disabled

That's a short damn list WU. It says to me that they aren't leaving because of trolls.

But I'm an idiot, so what do I know.
idiot savant is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:45 PM   #80
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot savant View Post
That's a short damn list WU. It says to me that they aren't leaving because of trolls.
What it really says is that there is no way to effectively gather information as to why anyone leaves this site or this lifestyle. Therefore WU can use the limited information and twist it to suit his own personal agenda. Knowing this before be started the thread... But heh, it's j just for giggles anyway, so who cares really?
Here's one that has recently left us. Cute lil thing too.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1562423
TROLLed out? She didn't really say.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:43 PM   #81
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

A buddy of mine told me about this site and the purpose of it. When I signed up I read the rules and I thought I knew what I was getting in to.

One thing he and a lady I recently had a session with told me is that outing someone is the worst of the worst. It's something that's never done, so reading this thread and another it seems like some members have spoken the unspeakable and outed someone.

I also read on this thread or another that one gentleman was outed 5 times, three times by ladies and two times by guys. What did this member do that upset people enough to out him 5 times? Is anybody that bad or that much of a jerk? I just don't know, however if someone got outed 5 times, I wouldn't look at the persons who outed him, but I would look at him and see who all he's upset, how he's upset them, and why he upset them, all upset enough to cross the line and out him.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:56 PM   #82
Guest030816
Valued Poster

You're probably referring to this guy \/
The guy that everyone loves to hate.
But...
Even though he relishes the fact that he can piss off anyone and everyone, that's still no reason to post or pass on personal information. There actually is no valid reason for outing someone. Posting names, locations, occupations and even physical descriptions should remain private between two consenting adults. Discretion, although not always advertised should still always be practiced.

This guy \/
Don't ask questions you're not prepared to hear the answers to, because I'm Wakeup, and I have no problem being the elephant out front shitting all over your parade.

According to Dear John I'm officially the embodiment of pure injustice on the Interwebs, and officially the most miserable person he's ever seen post anywhere.

According to john_deere I'm a cancer on this board, and he calls it like it is.
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:43 PM   #83
NOBODY60
Account Disabled

User ID: 277018

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
Even though he relishes the fact that he can piss off anyone and everyone, that's still no reason to post or pass on personal information. There actually is no valid reason for outing someone.
I fully agree.
NOBODY60 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:05 PM   #84
SweetDulce
Account Disabled

User ID: 281821
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Even her notes are fucked up...
Ha! Says the guy that uses his Senior Citizen Discount Card photo as his avatar,
Talk about outing yourself!
SweetDulce is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #85
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Oh man Stella was so HOT! Glad I smashed before she left
the cute papi is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:20 PM   #86
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cute papi View Post
Oh man Stella was so HOT! Glad I smashed before she left
Im sure it was a highlight of her young life, being barebacked by some sleezy, potbelly, piece of shit, ....some of us have daughters, and sisters.....you'd have a different attitude if you were talking to a lot of us in person........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 12:37 AM   #87
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Lol get over it. Enjoy the points btw lmfao. Damn her pussy was so nice covered. I could only imagine what it felt like to the guy that actually bb'd her
Old 11-26-2015, 12:45 AM   #88
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lol get over it. Enjoy the points btw lmfao. Damn her pussy was so nice covered. I could only imagine what it felt like to the guy that actually bb'd her
me? could care less....but your activities will catch up to you...or a pimp, or a boyfriend, lol....the universe always equals things out....no matter how long it takes.....
Old 11-26-2015, 12:51 AM   #89
the cute papi
Valued Poster

Well since I'm already middle aged according to you this "karma" better come soon
Old 11-26-2015, 01:54 AM   #90
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well since I'm already middle aged according to you this "karma" better come soon
I don't control that.....just hope you have a daughter or sister......and they meet a POS like you..........

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women