Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 09-24-2012, 10:57 AM   #31
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139772
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes Mr.H does give some great words I believe, we have spoken a few times and I appreciate any one who has wise words to make me better but when people down me because of my menu choices rather than because of a way I have been to them I dont believe that is fair. Let me state I have NEVER missed an appointment with a person who has been screened completely to my satisfaction. The review that was put up saying that I didnt answer my phone for the guy should not be there. I have wrote him asking when was this meeting, where the situation came from, if we could make it better by having a date set up and I have still received NOTHING back. @MrH is there any way to dispute the said review?
lizzi295 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 11:42 AM   #32
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzi295 View Post
. . . .Let me state I have NEVER missed an appointment with a person who has been screened completely to my satisfaction. The review that was put up saying that I didnt answer my phone for the guy should not be there. I have wrote him asking when was this meeting, where the situation came from, if we could make it better by having a date set up and I have still received NOTHING back. @MrH is there any way to dispute the said review?
Looks like you're doing a pretty good job right now, Lizzi. You might add a link to the review in question.

Not that it's good form for a provider to comment / dispute / refute a review, the Coed Section is the appropriate place to do it since providers are not allowed to post in the review forum.

I have one simple question, though. If he hadn't been properly screened, just how the hell did he find out where you were to show up at the (un)appointed time? There might be an issue with your procedures . . .
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #33
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Least lady in question is showing some maturity about all this. There would be some ladies that would've already gone on the attack and not been civil about all this.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #34
jim1995
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Here is the review Lizzi mentions. It should be in coed since no activities took place.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=551723
jim1995 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:59 PM   #35
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
Looks like you're doing a pretty good job right now, Lizzi. You might add a link to the review in question.

Not that it's good form for a provider to comment / dispute / refute a review, the Coed Section is the appropriate place to do it since providers are not allowed to post in the review forum.

I have one simple question, though. If he hadn't been properly screened, just how the hell did he find out where you were to show up at the (un)appointed time? There might be an issue with your procedures . . .
Well I think we have another Stable issue...Ijs
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #36
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I wonder if we have a communication breakdown with cultural issues... from what I understand, Lizzi is Russian right? If so, the body language is different than American, and can be surprising.

A few years (decades) ago I wanted to date this seriously hot Russian co-worker. She had immigrated from Roston-on-Don and was incredibly attractive. Her English grammar was better than mine, with an incredibly sexy accent.

When I asked her out, I asked her to a specific event (Washington County fair if I remember right.) She was very friendly and did not seem upset at all, but her answer was "is not convenient." I interpreted that to mean the specific date and time were "inconvenient". My mistake.

What she meant to say was that dating me in general wasn't something she wanted to pursue. But the idiom used in Russian was "not convenient." If I had been from her culture, I would have understood immediately... but being a cultured Southern gentleman, of course I asked her out to a different event. Then another. Then another. After several turn-downs I FINALLY got it through my head and we were able to stay friends.

In a couple of the reviews, some comments were made about her language... both body and verbal... being blunt. If she's really FSU, then it's part of the culture she grew up around. Many Americans think Russians are rude because they don't say "thank you" very often. (Russians BTW, think Americans are "fake" because we smile too much.)

In this case, we have Lizzi saying screening wasn't complete, but the client saying she was a no-show. As Mr. H says, how did the client know where to show up? But as Shorty says, Lizzi is being very professional about this.

So I wonder if this is just a case of miscommunications writ large. But as a point of disclosure, I'm high as a kite on prescription flu meds right now... I may be misunderstanding the whole thing.
Guest061415-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #37
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I believe it could've possibly been taken from the "no" review under his being that when I was in NWA at that time that was the location I was staying at. Also as I stated I had been writing the guy who wrote that review about me back trying to see him and make it better. In return he has PMed me but has not sent me any of the requested information I need to see him(screening) so I will not be trusting situation until I get the PROPER information to make our time together complete. Without screening I understand you could bump your head harder than a negative review and I am not trying to take that route
Old 09-24-2012, 06:22 PM   #38
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I have a Russian girlfriend that's Amazing she came her on a college scholarship and she understands life as much as I do yea she still has a heavy accent and I can see where people might take her as STRONG sometimes but if you enjoy your job then what's the issue.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:24 PM   #39
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I believe it could've possibly been taken from the "no" review under his being that when I was in NWA at that time that was the location I was staying at. Also as I stated I had been writing the guy who wrote that review about me back trying to see him and make it better. In return he has PMed me but has not sent me any of the requested information I need to see him(screening) so I am not sure even if this person is someone I should trust to see. Has any other ladies in NWA seen the guy who wrote that review for me. Handle = inkeeper ??
No love I know I haven't seen him my advise just let the review die and it will you continue to put your best independent foot forward and you will be fine!!
Old 09-24-2012, 06:38 PM   #40
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

thank you very much for the add in babe, I really believe that some people do not understand me but I am honestly not rude at all. Unless I need to be and that is not usual in the hobby except in extreme cases or thats your request but usually I try to be a complete If you want someone new, young, and fun with a sexy little accent some of you guys should def PM me and I can prove it to you :*
Old 09-24-2012, 07:02 PM   #41
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Пожалуйста
Old 09-24-2012, 07:07 PM   #42
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I see you know some Russian babe Do you speak it as well?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #43
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
I see you know some Russian babe Do you speak it as well?
Not at all... too many decades have passed. But if you would like to tutor me maybe we can come to an arrangement...
Old 09-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #44
lizzi295
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I would love to give you a few lessons babe
Old 09-25-2012, 08:39 AM   #45
Guest061415-1
Account Disabled