Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 06-23-2011, 09:29 PM   #31
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've scripted this thread for those who don't want to read every post to catch up. It was my pleasure.

Random male poster: makes joke

Woman: agrees with jokester and makes a reference to an icky practice among kinksters.

man to woman: "you must hate men" (no reference to the man who originally made joke. We may never know if jokester hates men as the man takes no stand either way making one wonder if this is really about the joke or about hating men)

woman: "no I don't I just hate you!! but I do pee on men in YELLOW when requested and am going to make this debate a threAD real quick just in case anyone needs a golden shower out there. it's your turn to rebut, whisper man"

man: yes you do because if you liked men, you'd agree with me and be quiet already. You and this conversation is getting boring. Can we take this to another site where I can really let you know how I feel?

Woman: No thank you, you aren't worth any more time than the time it takes me to tell you that you aren't worth my time.
Now, I have many male suitors who appreciate my smokin hot body that puts many college girls to shame and love to hear me assert my strong mind. I must go as they have lined up to worship me in every way and remind me why I get on the nerves of men who disapprove of women who have learned how to use their sexual power over men even if the woman uses this power for good. It would be disrespectful for me to give you my time even to tell you off when my suitors tribute generously. I have to go now and I will try to forgive you for your shortcomings as an insecure man.

man: you are crazy, old, and fat and the menu items that you offer are gross. How old are you anyway? Hookers should retire at the age of 27, because I said so and I'm a winner, just ask me. Anyway, I prefer the company of a needy bipolar stripper having a bad hair day a week off her meds any day of the week......because those girls will give you one hell of a ride {for their age anyway but I have to trade in for a younger model when their braces come off}

woman: [crickets]

man: btw, I don't care for women's undergarments like pantyhose and girdles so don't wear them. I don't care if you think I should pay for costume requests, I'm the winner. WINNING. How ya like me now, fattie?

Woman: [more crickets]

apologetic man: I'm sorry if I insulted you, Woman. I didn't mean to hurt any feeling.

man to apologetic man: you are a pussy

man to now silent woman: oh, and forget declining on a challenge with me. I don't give you permission because I am the best insulter here and nobody can change my mind about that.

Woman: [crickets chirping, still no response from Woman]

random male poster: Woman seems hot. I like her spunk, I shall go see her and worship the Goddess she appears to be

man: I hate men who support women. He's a pussy. and the dude who apologized for possibly offending Woman, you are a wussy, which sounds like pussy, but with a "w" making it come later in the dictionary than pussy making it worse than being a pussy.

And tattoos are for women who are insecure. All inked women, even my home boy, Z's gf, proven by the fact that I have yet to find an exception and anybody elses opinion doesn't matter unless it's to agree with me. I came close to finding an inked secure woman once, but I was mistaken by no fault of my own. Tattoos: a profiling tool used by winners.

the newly appointed wussy: I am not! you have a little penis.

man accused of having a pre pubescent penis: I love women, HELLIO! I use the words "old, fat, and whore's" in the most respectful way possible. I'm, um, honest of my hurtful and damaging opinions and could care less if my opinion is only shared by two other people on this board! Their opinion matters and they like me! I simply provide the [underdog's] assessment [for the opinion of the minority otherwise known as the bargain hunters winning opinion] which provides the summary of the business issues and attitudes of the prostitutes [from my point of view but written as the general view, fyi]. That IS what the board is about. [and I know because I am]

And I am very social and don't "hide" I go to as well as throw parties all the time.... Seems that the "haters" and "wusses" live their lives here on the net though and don't venture out.....

If you had a life like mine, you'd be here reading my every word and winning with me but y'all are wussies, pussies, fat, old, and crazy and the rest of you are on my email list for the next luncheon.

I hope you enjoyed this completely fictional story I've created to amuse myself.
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:10 PM   #32
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

...and so, it begins again....
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 10:53 PM   #33
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Did it ever really end?
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 01:32 AM   #34
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Were those Cliff's Notes or Monarch Notes? Classic Notes? Spark Notes?
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 03:15 AM   #35
Damon Bradley
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It's an old version of the same old thing.
Damon Bradley is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:01 AM   #36
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Tune in for a new season of as the stomach churns!
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:37 AM   #37
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Damon Bradley
Quote:
...and so, it begins again....
Vyt
Quote:
Did it ever really end?

I didn't have anything to do with the beginning of this one. I jumped in only after one of the debater resorted to name calling and slandering the stronger and healthier debater with lies that falsely represent her appearance as she is represented in her pictures. I don't see how that is a bad thing. Why would anyone want to allow bullies the freedom to recreate events or to falsely represent characteristics of another person in the efforts to deflect the flaws of the bully's arguments while spreading lies about her appearance solely to hurt her business? Why would anybody want to tolerate that from anybody?

It hits very close to home. While a beautiful deceiver had the stage, I backed off and gave her the limelight while I licked my wounds. But now all of my deserters have returned along with some new allies and I don't want to let anyone think that all of us tree-huggers in Austin are tolerant of such ugly behavior that has been displayed in this thread. Call me old fashioned but I am trying to be the change I wish to see in the world. I've done a lot of soul searching since December and in the end I was right all along! And y'all didn't listen to me. Y'all didn't listen!!!! But I told you so! I TOLD YOU ALL SO! So there. I didn't start it, but I am happy to stand up and call bullshit when someone else whispers bullshit.
Old 06-24-2011, 07:39 AM   #38
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyldeman30 View Post
Tune in for a new season of as the stomach churns!
I've already read that one. Did you use it twice or did you steal it from some one else? Anyway, it really was funny..................the first time.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:30 AM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

An open message to the Moderators and Admins of this Board.

Hunter Grace and I were previously warned by Admin to not post on each others threads, comment on each others posts or refer to each other or WE WOULD BE BANNED. She has ignored that edict more than once while I have lived within the rules of the board and the directive given.

as much as I would like to respond to some of her recent comments I have been muzzled by Admin of this Board.

This has been reported more than once during which times back channel info had it that she had started fucking one of the Admins for free.... Which explained why he seemed to be willing to let her cross the line and point me.....

Here.... In this thread she breaks that directive AGAIN.... and a Moderator even comments on it. There was NO ROOM in the message we were both sent for any interpretation. BANNING was the punishment she should have received more than once.

That particular staff member is no longer staff..... So who's dick is she sucking now that she doesn't care about that particular edict?

SO ENFORCE THE GODDAMN EDICT AND BAN HER OR TAKE THE GLOVES OFF ME AND I"LL DEAL WITH HER MYSELF!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:38 AM   #40
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyt View Post
Did it ever really end?
No... It didn't... There are many chapters of the story to still be told.

Go check your disciplinary action notes for the edicts sent to her and I and then get rid of her or release me from those constraints and I'll get
"Back to the Story"
Old 06-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #41
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Holy chit. For a guy under THAT many gag orders, you must be a proper DT expert by now Whispers! LMAO!!!

Don't forget, you can always get someone else to represent you in court. Why did I say that? Of COURSE you know that.

Never give up! Never surrender!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:47 AM   #42
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Holy chit. For a guy under THAT many gag orders, you must be a proper DT expert by now Whispers! LMAO!!!
They only told me I couldn't pick on the crybabies Yssup...... You being the only other one but they lifted that and we can go round and round whenever you want.

has anyone told you lately that you bear a remarkable resemblance to a withered up old cunt?

Anyway... I hope your doing better and recovering from the recent procedure.... When they get rid of the Colostomy bag and you can get around a bit better we can really get into it some!
Old 06-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #43
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
I've already read that one. Did you use it twice or did you steal it from some one else? Anyway, it really was funny..................the first time.

Yes I did use it two times. No I did not steal it...I find it funny every time...

Thanks for playing....
WyldemanATX is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #44
Big Joe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Whispers I am going to reiterate what you were saying:

Whispers: " This is so unfair!!! The world is not fair!!! The woman is using her breasts as weapons against me!!! I'm getting my ass kicked by a woman, and can do nothing about it!!! Someone help me!!! Ban her!
Big Joe is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 09:04 AM   #45
Vyt
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

The moderation staff is currently discussing the issues brought up in this post - until then please continue treating each other with the respect and tolerance the Austin forum is so justifiably known for.
Vyt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women