Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2015, 01:19 PM   #121
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
OK dick lips, I can play that game....

Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortions? Yes or no. No deflecting. Be a man and answer the question.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:23 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortion? Yes or no. No deflecting now. Be a man and answer the question.
You are not a Mod, but if you were I'd tell you to go fuck yourself as this is not a hijack. You posted a link wondering why Congress will not do what the majority of people polled want them to.

I countered why. I can not help if your momma sold your brain and little dick of yours in your second trimester and you do not understand the correlation.

Now I will answer your question once you've answered mine. Are you for stronger gun control?

btw...gnadfly found your rubber that slipped off while he was picking his ass...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:24 PM   #123
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Start another thread, fagboy. Don't hijack this one. Are you cool with late-term abortions? Yes or no. No deflecting.
LLIdiot (Part Deuce), were you cool with the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

If so, please answer the following question:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

Yes or no. No deflecting.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:14 PM   #124
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

If they're so concerned about children getting MURDERED, then why do they continue to support increased access to guns? Open carry? CAMPUS FUCKING CARRY?

They're not.

Planned Parenthood does not wield the political hammer like the NRA.

For a change, JDrunk and the Junior pissant are exaggerating and inflaming.

Yawwwwnnnnn! So what's new today?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:22 PM   #125
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
If they're so concerned about children getting MURDERED, then why do they continue to support increased access to guns? Open carry? CAMPUS FUCKING CARRY?

They're not.

Planned Parenthood does not wield the political hammer like the NRA.

For a change, JDrunk and the Junior pissant are exaggerating and inflaming.

Yawwwwnnnnn! So what's new today?
lustyladyboy cares about late term abortion but not teenagers being murdered!

Do

lusty?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 04:53 PM   #126
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:35 PM   #127
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Lemme get this straight - you're telling another poster you won't respond because his comments are not relevant. Yet you quote said comments and respond.

You're an idiot!
Speaking of idiots, where did i respond to the quotes? I merely said I would not respond to them. I really enjoy how when a Dems proves the story is false, so many republicunts come out the woodwork and try to make it about something else. Nice try idiot.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #128
slingblade
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
....84% is overwhelming! You can't get 84% of Americans to agree on anything, yet the polls consistently show that percentage oppose late-term abortions, including over 2/3 of people who consider themselves to be "pro-choice"!

So why the fuck are we even having this conversation? If our laws reflected what most of us favor, abortions would be limited to the first trimester of pregnancy and organ harvesting wouldn't be happening.

http://www.lifenews.com/2015/01/21/8...fter-20-weeks/

P.S. The DNC platform endorses late-term abortions in order to appease PP, radical feminists and the left-wing wackos who control the party. Democrats are way out of touch with the rest the country on this issue, which is why it makes them so uncomfortable. (It's not a moral issue to them since they have no morals, just a voting concern.)

Do you even know what late term means idiot? over 41 weeks so tell me do you think 24 weeks is more than 41? The video says through 24 weeks that she performs them. It says she oversees PPH's. So how do you get that PPH is doing late term abortions or partial birth as you are alluding to.
slingblade is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:22 PM   #129
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade View Post
Your two post have no relevance to this thread so I will not respond to them just so you can have more jerking off material.
Once again your mind is inadequate to grasp simple concepts.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 07:24 PM   #130
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
LLIdiot (Part Deuce), were you cool with the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq?

If so, please answer the following question:

"If you knew during the Spring of 2003 what we know now, would you have (strike the word "still") supported the invasion of Iraq?"

Yes or no. No deflecting.
Trying to hijack again? Go to room Tampon, no cock for you.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:26 PM   #131
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Speaking of idiots, where did i respond to the quotes? I merely said I would not respond to them. I really enjoy how when a Dems proves the story is false, so many republicunts come out the woodwork and try to make it about something else. Nice try idiot.
We can see you really, really, really wish it was false....but it's not. You own it. It's your party, your people, your shame, and your (here it is) damnation. Enjoy it.
Old 07-20-2015, 07:28 PM   #132
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you even know what late term means idiot? over 41 weeks so tell me do you think 24 weeks is more than 41? The video says through 24 weeks that she performs them. It says she oversees PPH's. So how do you get that PPH is doing late term abortions or partial birth as you are alluding to.

Are you really so stupid, or just desperate, to realize that 41 weeks is 10 months! A pregnancy is 9 months moron. I think you just put your own head in the noose and kicked the trap. Good riddance!
Old 07-20-2015, 07:40 PM   #133
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I respect your position DDildo, but I wonder if you realize that this story is basically a dishonest concoction whipped up bY anti-choice anti-woman, anti-health RWWipes and sold as "investigative reporting" to people who want to be had...
And All I am doing is stating my position if the story is true. Since I have no control on how much money PP gets, since I am not a protester and since I will do nothing to change or attempt to change what if anything PP does, my position is just that, part of a debate on an internet chat board.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 08:11 PM   #134
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Trying to hijack again? Go to room Tampon, no cock for you.
Care to answer the following question?

Or will you run and hide like you did in the other thread?

JDIdiot be sure to let us know when you're ready to answer the question.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 10:24 PM   #135
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Question. How can they be selling human body parts? I thought the baby was not a person.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women