Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2016, 07:36 PM   #76
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Yeah right, you cowardly Kansas cunt. Biggiesmalls is you, chimp littledick. Time for you to chimp out!
Quit obsessing about my dick cocksucker. You are just another faggot.

i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:50 PM   #77
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You've been defending Hildebeest all day long, speedy, and it's Odumbo that will block any action before it reaches the judicial system, speedy. That means if Hildebeest is elected, speedy, she will in all probability be the second Clinton and third president to be impeached, speedy. If Odumbo thwarts justice, Congress may be compelled to act, speedy.
Then it's a lose-lose situation for Clinton. If the case never makes it to trial, it will be because someone like Obama blocked it. Not because charges were not justified. I agree with you that it was correct to impeach Bill Clinton. He perjured himself. He was acquitted of the charges by the senate.

I would hope that if charges are brought against Hillary Clinton, they are brought sooner rather than later.

I am defending Clinton because, as I keep reminding you, a person is innocent until proven guilty in this country. That is not defending her but rather defending our judicial system.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:51 PM   #78
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Just disregard the last few seconds of the video, unless you wear speedos and admire your own ass everytime you pass a mirror...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0MPxFR00-w
You, too, can kiss my ass. Redneck hillbilly. When's the last year you were able to see your dick over your belly?
Old 05-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #79
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You, too, can kiss my ass. Redneck hillbilly. When's the last year you were able to see your dick over your belly?
when was the last time you had a dick, eunuch?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 10:33 PM   #80
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-repu...154843214.html
Old 05-04-2016, 10:48 PM   #81
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I guess y'all agree with the OP then.

THANKS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 11:33 PM   #82
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Quit obsessing about my dick cocksucker. You are just another faggot.
Oh my! Such a clever retort! Hey chimp, you're the one who is so insecure about your dick size that you put it in your handle! No one else does that! Quit obsessing about your dick! It's so shriveled up you don't even have enough spunk left to accept bambino's bet!

Admit it, chimp - you have no dick! You're just an ugly stinking Kansas cunt!

Take the bet, you fucking pussy! Put up or chimp out!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 12:27 AM   #83
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
You have forgotten that there is a 3rd option which COG can tell you about more than I -- Gary Johnson. Assuming it is Trump v. Clinton v. Johnson, I will vote for Johnson. Before you criticize me for voting for someone who has no chance to win, if you have read the latest CNN poll, more people are voting AGAINST candidates than are voting FOR candidates.

"Asked why they back Clinton or Trump, most of those behind each candidate say their preference in the matchup is more about opposing a candidate than supporting one. Among Clinton supporters, 51% said their choice was mostly about opposing Trump and 57% of Trump supporters said they went with him because they don't want Clinton in the White House."

I'm taking it a step farther and not voting for either Trump or Clinton because I don't want either of them in the White House.
This is really the only choice. It's not a choice between chocolate and vanilla, as JD says. It's a choice between hemlock or arsenic. In other words, no choice. Even if we took JD's stupid analogy, both chocolate and vanilla are bad for you. But he thinks if you buck the system and choose an orange or apple, you practicing "faux superiority" when the fact is you don't want to take part in your own destruction.

Voting for Hillary or Donald is saying, "I don't care that you are going to lie to me, and turn over our resources to the 0.01%. I'll take the crumbs you throw me, and be satisfied. And go ahead and fight useless and unwinnable wars, kill and maim our service people as you wish. And kill foreign innocent children and families. Tell them we are there to help, as we steal their resources and leave their country in ruins, all so Halliburton, Blackwater and others can make mega profits off the American taxpayer. And don't forget, you left us some Liberty over here. Please, take it, and KEEP US SAFE!"

I'm not saying that. I'm going to say with my vote, "Fuck you! I know what you're up to, and you won't do it with my support!"
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 05:51 AM   #84
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Voting for Hillary or Donald is saying, "I don't care that you are going to lie to me, and turn over our resources to the 0.01%. I'll take the crumbs you throw me, and be satisfied. And go ahead and fight useless and unwinnable wars, kill and maim our service people as you wish. And kill foreign innocent children and families. Tell them we are there to help, as we steal their resources and leave their country in ruins, all so Halliburton, Blackwater and others can make mega profits off the American taxpayer. And don't forget, you left us some Liberty over here. Please, take it, and KEEP US SAFE!"
Shit, under that proposition, who could vote for either of them?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:00 AM   #85
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Then it's a lose-lose situation for Clinton. If the case never makes it to trial, it will be because someone like Obama blocked it. Not because charges were not justified. I agree with you that it was correct to impeach Bill Clinton. He perjured himself. He was acquitted of the charges by the senate.

I would hope that if charges are brought against Hillary Clinton, they are brought sooner rather than later.

I am defending Clinton because, as I keep reminding you, a person is innocent until proven guilty in this country. That is not defending her but rather defending our judicial system.
I like the newest version of your posting style, SpeedRacer-san.

I implore my fellow conservative posters to give him another chance and give him credit for some reasonable posts.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:26 AM   #86
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=lustylad;1058100587]That's it? That's all you got? No link (or even the most sketchy of details) to a statement that you claim was 100% false, but links to two episodes that you admit are LESS than 100% false?

QUOTE]
Here's another one for you. A total lie. Never happened.

https://scontent-dfw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...fc&oe=57B4C8E5
Old 05-05-2016, 06:55 AM   #87
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh my! Such a clever retort! Hey chimp, you're the one who is so insecure about your dick size that you put it in your handle! No one else does that! Quit obsessing about your dick! It's so shriveled up you don't even have enough spunk left to accept bambino's bet!

Admit it, chimp - you have no dick! You're just an ugly stinking Kansas cunt!

Take the bet, you fucking pussy! Put up or chimp out!
You are one of the stupid cocksuckers who thinks my handle is about my dick. Seeing you are whining about a bet again, and like posting links. Then put it to rest once and for all, and post the link where the bet was made. Or STFU.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:58 AM   #88
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Default Oh shit Hillary leads by double digits.

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/...medium=twitter

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/o...191345987.html
Old 05-05-2016, 08:43 AM   #89
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default I'm with Hillary. Rest of y'all can build a wall...

I think the Trumpmania on this board is indicative of the psychographic of the forum.

Ignorant. Uneducated. Angry. White. Xenophobic. Ethnocentric.

Guess what, dipshits. I'm angry too. I watched your ilk run this country into the ground over the past 16 years...first with the idiot Bush and then with the obstructionist TeaWipes movement. It's time the government gets off the pot, they've given us enough shit. The Republicans won't make that happen. They gleefully caused this.

Its2016 for Christ sakes, and we're still fighting over things that are basic human rights in the rest of the world. Education. Health care. Freedom. The fucking constitution, for Gods sake!

Hillary will win this in a landslide. And I will proudly vote for her. Not because Trump is the second coming of Hitler, but because I trust her to move America forward.

.the fact that she doesn't mock retards doesn't hurt either...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:08 AM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Oinkboy and his ilk would have surrendered the Alamo without firing a single shot.
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women