Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #46
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I was out junk yarding for junkers and found this.

What a find!!!! It should bring an hour with a cut rate provider after turning it into scrap metal. It turns out that the carbon fiber gauge overlay has no salvage value but the wheels were stolen off the car within minutes of getting to the yard. Probably on some pimp's BMW 3 series by now.
Attached Images
File Type: png toyzjunkyard.png (750.8 KB, 99 views)
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:07 PM   #47
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Come out this weekend to Randi B's Autowurld of Fine Cars for our best Halloween for Hoogars Festival~

Don't wait to check out our amazing specials! No credit? NO PROBLEM! No Trade in NO PROBLEM! No Pussy? (((now that could be a problem)))

Check out some of these pristine reconditioned Datsuns that are on my lot right now! Why drive a nice new dependable car when I can put you behind the wheel of a Classic Datsun?

That's right at Randi B's House of Fine Rice Burners, we can put you behind the wheel of a nifty Datsun truck like this one for 37.5 easy payments of a one hour session per payment!

Be the envy of all of your neighbor Hoogars by driving a classic!

What are you waiting for??? Come on down to Randi B's where if you got a snatch you can make a catch!

Come down this weekend as we celebrate Rare Italian Cars weekend. Dago fast, Dago far, and when Dago Flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop...

Check out the colored rotors on this amazing piece of Japanese craftsmanship...

So come out this weekend to Randi B's! Located under the bridge down by the river next to TS-SL's love van. Meet my son & experience what so many others have with the Randi & Son reach-around! See you this weekend!!

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:58 PM   #48
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Come out this weekend to Randi B's Autowurld of Fine Cars for our best Halloween for Hoogars Festival~

Don't wait to check out our amazing specials! No credit? NO PROBLEM! No Trade in NO PROBLEM! No Pussy? (((now that could be a problem)))

Check out some of these pristine reconditioned Datsuns that are on my lot right now! Why drive a nice new dependable car when I can put you behind the wheel of a Classic Datsun?

Grow some balls and get y

That's right at Randi B's House of Fine Rice Burners, we can put you behind the wheel of a nifty Datsun truck like this one for 37.5 easy payments of a one hour session per payment!

Be the envy of all of your neighbor Hoogars by driving a classic!

What are you waiting for??? Come on down to Randi B's where if you got a snatch you can make a catch!

Come down this weekend as we celebrate Rare Italian Cars weekend. Dago fast, Dago far, and when Dago Flat, Dago Wop, Wop, Wop...

Check out the colored rotors on this amazing piece of Japanese craftsmanship...

So come out this weekend to Randi B's! Located under the bridge down by the river next to TS-SL's love van. Meet my son & experience what so many others have with the Randi & Son reach-around! See you this weekend!!

selling cars can be fun
work experiances...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOsLdT4slsk

Fun with the ladies at 90

still flying Lears at 90..

yeah selling cars just sucks

did I mention the $300 million?

enjoy this while I am down at Jorge's drinking beer and fixing tires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjxCDEhc0h4
Old 10-29-2014, 06:17 AM   #49
Toyz
Valued Poster

Randi this has been fun! I of course didn't realize you were a bazillionaire car czar!

Best wishes in your automotive future, but this joke has played itself out. I'm moving on to other fun things!

Long live Datsun! Truly the King of cars....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:36 AM   #50
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I just got the drive/ drag, or push trade in deal for your Gremlin and will put it toward the donation for a suitable Hoogar for Ralphey boy.

Someone who shares the the same condition as the Gremlin: Diminished Gluteal Syndrome, or DGS

What do a AMC Gremlin,
grim1974.PNG

Hank Hill,

and Miley Cyrus and a Chicken

have in common?

wait for it...

Here you go...

they're all missing their ass!

Do we have any providers here that fit this bill?

ToyZ it's been fun, not real fun, but fun.

I'm sorry it's over but I did get enough for the Gremlin from some retro college student to get Ralphey Boy a Fleshlight and a tube of lube. Sorry I wasn't there in the 70's when you bought the Gremlin to give you a tube of lube too but then again you probably didn't need it.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:51 PM   #51
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Guys, I just wanted to say "Thanks!" for not dragging my beloved 1970 Pinto into this conversation. (Hey, at least it wasn't susceptible to rear end explosions!)
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 08:46 AM   #52
RandB fan
Valued Poster

The back end of the Gremlin sure tasted like ass!!!!!!!!! who says I couldn't catch the wheelchair speed of a gremlin and have it for lunch.

stealmyZ.png
Old 10-30-2014, 09:07 AM   #53
Toyz
Valued Poster

I want you to know my Gremlin had a rated zero to sixty speed of "never gonna happen"...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:04 PM   #54
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I want you to know my Gremlin had a rated zero to sixty speed of "never gonna happen"...
I was working on one of my junkers (see below) when a guy came by with a donkey pulling a half a car and wanted to know if he could give me $100 to take it off his hands. I told him that I wouldn't know what to do with the ass if he left it.
No, he said i don't want to get rid of the ass< He wanted to get rid of the car, nobody points and laughs at the ass.

I told he he had to deliver it to TOYZ in Austin TX and that he didn't have to pay either of us anything anything. I was thinking that ToyZ might offer him money so I told him to get what he could. He agreed then opened his pack and gave me a bottle of Pappy's Family Reserve and 2 glasses. He told me to drink that the remaining Pappy's and the other glass was for the guy in Austin as he was going to be ridiculed far and wide. I told him that that would be unfair, giving an imbecile a rust bucket that he sees as a rare Gremlin then spoiling the celebration with a 23 YO bottle of Pappy's that he might consider swill just didn't seam right.

so here is your new car and your empty bottle of Pappy's I tossed it in just before he left drunk with your car in tow.
WP_20141030_001.jpg

did you notice the 2 tone interior even that guys white Mercedes R172 didn't have such sporty seats!!!

WP_20141030_002.jpg

Good luck, I know it's an upgrade from your 74 as this is an original 1970 car. Enjoy the fumes from the bottle as it's the most valuable gift I am sending you. Good luck polishing this turd but I am sure with an overlaid carbon fiber dash and a set of color coded cross drilled and slotted rotors it will fill your needs and desire just fine. Don't mention those low dollar skank hoogars you're so famous for scouting out.

And here is one of my newest pieces of junk (as you call them) which I salvaged from the junk pile and breathed new life into that should be ready to cruise next week. I painted it HOOGER RED just for you! you can see i am wet sanding and polishing before putting the bling back on.

WP_20141030_003.jpg
Old 10-31-2014, 01:03 PM   #55
Toyz
Valued Poster

LOL. You're really working too hard to extend the joke my friend...it's run its course. For the record I was just fucking with you on the rebuild junkers thing. It actually sounds fun. I draw the line with changing the oil on my motorcycle...

Happy Hollowweenie!
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:43 PM   #56
RandB fan
Valued Poster

I just stumbled upon the car sitting outside one of the shops that does paint work for me thought i would share lol

I going out for halloweenie as someone who gives a shit!!!!
Old 11-07-2014, 08:58 AM   #57
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Is this your car?

Which one of you drives this sweet ride?

purple_car.jpeg

Close-up of the bumper sticker.

sticker.jpeg
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #58
RandB fan
Valued Poster

the sticker gives it away it's tranny SLz ride, he bought it from Toyz, you can see the drilled and slotted color coded brake rotors in the picture and I bet the gauges have carbon fiber decals on them too!!!!!!!! it used to have a Mercedes star painted on the hood but it peeled off like the graphics!!!

Hey it beats the Gremlin!!!
Old 11-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #59
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastWendii View Post
I'm having the same issues, but I'm a provider.. man, car maintainence can be a bitch!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 06:18 AM   #60
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

On my first attempt to see Carrina, I had to cancel the night before because my car was hit from behind, and I couldn't get a rental in time. She was gracious as I called about 14 hrs before appt. Made the second attempt a couple days later.
rockerrick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women