Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Even 'John's' have car trouble... but not like you think..

well in the past two weeks I have spent $750 on 4 new tires and new back brakes..

so there goes my Hooker Budget for the next few months...

oh well I guess my left hand is going to get some work..
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:10 PM   #2
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
well in the past two weeks I have spent $750 on 4 new tires and new back brakes..

so there goes my Hooker Budget for the next few months...

oh well I guess my left hand is going to get some work..
I just dropped $350 on new front tires, a few hundred for some customized dash work and am cutting loose with a bit over a grand for color coded new drilled & slotted rotors for all 4 wheels...

I do love my Toyz...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #3
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww I'm sure someone will play with that big ol' thang for free!

I would, if it wasn't against my religion.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:09 PM   #4
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
Awwww I'm sure someone will play with that big ol' thang for free!

I would, if it wasn't against my religion.
I am sure I'll figure something out, I just may have to get off my lazy butt and go 'pick up' a horny gal who likes a mid 40's dude

Hopefully my last wear and tear items for a wHile
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #5
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Such a daunting task for a hideous guy like yourself (<-------total sarcasm alert).
If they need a reference, better yet theirs eyes checked, point them in our direction.

At least you'll get them home safe!!!
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:23 PM   #6
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Your so Sweet! Thank you! (-:
Old 10-20-2014, 05:57 PM   #7
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
I just dropped $350 on new front tires, a few hundred for some customized dash work and am cutting loose with a bit over a grand for color coded new drilled & slotted rotors for all 4 wheels...

I do love my Toyz...

What a nice way to make Ralphey Boy feel better about dating Rosie for a few weeks or months.

How is the PIMP MOBILE coming?

Is the dash going to have a 12" windshield projection screen with a direct satellite feed of TNN 24/7?

and I think those "Plum Crazy" Purple rotors will look perfect for the application.

pimp.JPG

If you think you need color matched cross drilled and slotted rotors then read this by Dave Zeckhausen

"Regardless of the price, you don't ever want to cross-drill AND slot a set of rotors. One or the other, but not both. All it does is weaken the rotor, without providing any additional benefit.

For a car which will never be taken to the track, cross-drilled rotors are fine. They give you improved bite, reduced delay of braking in wet conditions, and you save up to 1/4 pound per rotor over plain or slotted. For track use, you should go with slotted. Under race conditions, drilled rotors will crack sooner than plain or slotted rotors. Slotted give you virtually the same improvement in initial bite as drilled, without the propensity to crack under tough conditions."

I know that's not really your car because at $350 for a pair of tires, I'd think you drive something like this "Let's Make a Deal ZonKmobile"
zonk.JPG

At least the brake tech was true...
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 06:07 PM   #8
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandB fan View Post
What a nice way to make Ralphey Boy feel better about dating Rosie for a few weeks or months.

How is the PIMP MOBILE coming?

Is the dash going to have a 12" windshield projection screen with a direct satellite feed of TNN 24/7?

and I think those "Plum Crazy" Purple rotors will look perfect for the application.

Attachment 360554

If you think you need color matched cross drilled and slotted rotors then read this by Dave Zeckhausen

"Regardless of the price, you don't ever want to cross-drill AND slot a set of rotors. One or the other, but not both. All it does is weaken the rotor, without providing any additional benefit.

For a car which will never be taken to the track, cross-drilled rotors are fine. They give you improved bite, reduced delay of braking in wet conditions, and you save up to 1/4 pound per rotor over plain or slotted. For track use, you should go with slotted. Under race conditions, drilled rotors will crack sooner than plain or slotted rotors. Slotted give you virtually the same improvement in initial bite as drilled, without the propensity to crack under tough conditions."

I know that's not really your car because at $350 for a pair of tires, I'd think you drive something like this "Let's Make a Deal ZonKmobile"
Attachment 360560

At least the brake tech was true...
That is a cool car! I wish I had that one too! The Toyz Pimp Mobile is just fine...thinking of taking it out for a top down drive tonight as a matter of fact.

Thanks for putting in sooooo much effort to tell me something I already know. The rotors...since you seem so interested....are mostly for ego than performance. I had drilled rotors installed on my last one and liked the way they LOOKED although they were a bit louder under hard braking. but seriously, how often do we get into hard braking situations?

As to "they may crack" because the integrity of the rotor is somewhat compromised when you drill holes in them. If they crack? I'll buy more....

No the dash is a carbon fiber overlay...no reason other than I liked the look.

I do like the pictures, is that a 350z or a 370z? Looks stock except for the rims...looks like stock rotors.Nice performance bare bones sports car...not very comfortable behind the wheel, but does have some pep & holds on in the twisties...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 09:51 PM   #9
RandB fan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
That is a cool car! I wish I had that one too! The Toyz Pimp Mobile is just fine...thinking of taking it out for a top down drive tonight as a matter of fact.

Thanks for putting in sooooo much effort to tell me something I already know. The rotors...since you seem so interested....are mostly for ego than performance. I had drilled rotors installed on my last one and liked the way they LOOKED although they were a bit louder under hard braking. but seriously, how often do we get into hard braking situations?

As to "they may crack" because the integrity of the rotor is somewhat compromised when you drill holes in them. If they crack? I'll buy more....

No the dash is a carbon fiber overlay...no reason other than I liked the look.

I do like the pictures, is that a 350z or a 370z? Looks stock except for the rims...looks like stock rotors.Nice performance bare bones sports car...not very comfortable behind the wheel, but does have some pep & holds on in the twisties...
I collect 240Zs and have only driven a 350Z at Daytona's during Rolex 24 hour practice. I ran the 24 minute vintage race in one of my 73s. I am not impressed with Nissan's new street cars. My old 500E is more fun to drive and out preforms a new 370Z therefore I have absolutely no interest in new Nissan products except the GT-R cars. I'd rather have the twin turbo GT-R over a Hellfire.

I just got the pic off a Google search as I liked the graphics for a pimp mobile but agree with 350Z but the body is highly modified. note air dam. no bumper seams, and clear hood. Next time I will upgrade the rotors to match the car. LOL.

I am not much of a "Farkle" kind of guy but gauge/ console overlays are nice vs what most use now but too much carbon fiber is like too much makeup, but to each his own. I make my Farkles go faster, stop quicker, handle better..
oh shit, I just forgot I ordered my slk with blue led polished stainless illuminated rocker sill panels at the cost of $700.... I'll shut up now.

yellowz 140.png

Now back to Ralphey. Dude sorry about the expense of tires and brakes but best to be safe and hobby another day than to hobby and die in a car that's unsafe. The most important system on a car is the starting system then the brakes.
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:16 PM   #10
Toyz
Valued Poster

If you ordered a new SLK with that fugly front end, you should have dropped another 30K and got a new Jaguar...unless you upgraded to an AMG, and even though fast, its still ugly. And I doubt either of us will every have the coin for a GT-R, amiright? Once you get in that range, I'd just go ahead and get a GT3, or what I'd really like a Ferrari California.

I HAVE driven a Lambo Gallardo...one of the only times a car under full throttle made me say !!!FUCK!!!

And if you are into tricking out cars, you should know not to critique another mans ride/passion...just enjoy your own! What you are imagining in your mind that I drive is probably a bit far off from what I actually drive, just sayin'. Getting to 60MPH two tenths of a second quicker is more ego than practical, IMO. And my dash looks fuckin' spectacular....
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 10:17 PM   #11
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Last year I had an appointment with Cyan and got stuck somewhere with a dead battery before I got to the incall. My cell phone battery was dying too. I had to choose between a friend picking me up or the appointment. Cyan picked me up and dropped me back at my car afterwards. I thought that was pretty nice.... Then I got a jump start from a LEO.

If I had gotten stuck at the incall - in a gated community - that would have been a disaster.

Hopefully, you will not have more maintenance problems for a while.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:35 AM   #12
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

I know I had to do it for safety in regards to my tires and brakes.. just bad timing...oh well...
Old 10-21-2014, 11:42 AM   #13
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

You only need the brakes of you want your rig to stop, RB.. Heh!

Yeah, probably was a wise decision.

Toyz, they're making some pretty cool faux-carbon fiber on vinyl; 3M, especially. It's easier to apply around the bends/curves if you heat it with a hair dryer/ (heat gun, if you're careful).

They didn't have anything like that when I did mine.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 01:14 PM   #14
WestCoastWendii
UTR Sex Kitten

User ID: 264596
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm having the same issues, but I'm a provider.. man, car maintainence can be a bitch!
WestCoastWendii is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:04 PM   #15
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
You only need the brakes of you want your rig to stop, RB.. Heh!

Yeah, probably was a wise decision.

Toyz, they're making some pretty cool faux-carbon fiber on vinyl; 3M, especially. It's easier to apply around the bends/curves if you heat it with a hair dryer/ (heat gun, if you're careful).

They didn't have anything like that when I did mine.

Does that thing have a BOSE system King?

I'd trade my car right now for any of these 3 that I owned back in the day.

67 GTO
69 Superbee
64 SS Impala

And no, it wasn't in the 60's when I owned them...LOL
Toyz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women