Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions.  Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.  If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #1
buzzworm86
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Why keep going?

This will be interesting if there is any response at all.

If a persons life is an absolute POS examples:

-$90,000 worth of education

-never had a girlfriend or SO.

-Income average over 30 years is $9,100.00

-In his mid 40s

-Severe depression and personality disorder

-no real friends

-worked the hardest he could for 1.5 years at a temp job to only receive a part time job at the company and this, in spite of the education is the best he has ever done and the best he can ever hope for, or have or look forward too.

The question is, given the above criteria why stay alive? What is the point at this stage, because no one will ever care for you, you are like a child and absolutely worthless and totally insignificant, why stay alive?
buzzworm86 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:33 AM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry you feel down and out....If I was there I would give you a big hug!

Just remember...there are people out there who can help you professionally....your life matters!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #3
BodyWorshipper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Totally agree with Dallas! Every life means something and there are people who can help anyone's situation. You are an educated person and can find help in turning anything around! There is reason to believe and hope!
BodyWorshipper is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 04:22 PM   #4
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

I saw that you also posted this in the national form and received some good answers there, but thought I would add a couple thoughts.

Dallas is correct. Professional help is your best bet. “This person” that you describe may think that they cannot afford therapy, but many places have sliding scale fees based upon someone’s income. With the income level you mentioned they may qualify for gov’t assistance to help pay for therapy. If that still seems like too much money, there are tons of self help websites that can help them get their life on track. If they don’t have internet access, the library has many self help books to check out for free. If this person wants to change, they can, but they have to take action. If they are depressed they may not feel like taking action, but doing the same thing they have always done, will continue to produce the same results.

At least half, 50 percent, of every single job is people skills. This person may have more education than their co-workers and still get passed over for better jobs, if they lack people skills. Getting along well with others, being well liked by others is important to job success. Again, therapy and self help books/articles will give ways to improve these. I just did a quick google search and found a free online copy of “How to Win Friends and Influence People” (see below). It is older, but the info is solid and it is considered a classic in this area.

Life is hard and usually not at all like it is portrayed in movies/tv. So if this person is comparing their life to the movies, they will be sorely disappointed. A few are born with advantages, but most of us have to work hard for what we get, and then fight to keep it. If this person does not care about himself, then nobody else will either. Volunteering to help others will change their outlook a lot. If they want to completely change their life while learning some new job skills, they could volunteer for the Peace Corps. It may be cliche, but life/happiness is not a destination but a journey. This person could pick just one thing they want to improve in their life and spend 5 minutes a day working on it and their mood would improve drastically. Like Henry Ford said, if you think you can do a thing, OR think you cannot, you are right! If this person thinks life sucks and nothing will change, they are correct. But if they think life will get better if they only try some new things, they are also correct.

Finally, it looks like the person you may be talking about has a lot of posts on here but no reviews. You mentioned they have never had a girlfriend. If they have been on here long enough to know how the hobby works, then they should definitely get laid. That is one life experience that can change a person’s whole perspective for sure. They may think they are too ugly or too poor for this, but if they are clean and polite, they can meet a provider within their budget. But this too takes effort on their part. Like Buddha said, Life is struggle. But we have to find a way to have some fun and give our lives some meaning. This person’s life can change if they want it to.

the free link:
http://www.yourcoach.be/blog/wp-cont...nce-people.pdf
Mister Purple is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:36 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

come see me at my new "den of iniquity"...I'll cheer ya up sugar!!
{shameless plug}
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women