Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City
The Sandbox-Shreveport/Bossier City The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2015, 07:21 AM   #1
sleepyweasel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default A review of sorts

Date: 5-16-15
Provider: Jolie
Phone: Not a damn clue
Email Address: - no idea
URL / Website: none
City: country side near Henderson Tx.
State: Texas
Address: no tell
Appointment Type: Accidental
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: - tit play, fiv, bbbjcim, atv riding, drinking
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee:4 beers
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length red hair
Smoking Status: smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: about 5'10'' 120 lbs, very tan with sexy tan lines, DD man made's, ass on loan from Athena
ROS: This review should probably begin with "Dear, Penthouse" but I assure you it all happened. In my previous post I tried to get someone to go to the crater rally with me. Even though no one took the bait I went anyway to enjoy the debauchery and drinking for a few days. The weather was absolutely miserable and the first day it rained 6 inches and soaked everything. Needless to say many people myself included got stuck in the mud. Still over 1000 people showed up to party rain or shine. I set up my camper on top of the hill where I got stuck and made the best of it. On the second day I was sitting on my 4 wheeler watching the White Trash Wannabes concert. A few hundred people were surrounding the main concert stage. This beautiful red head who had totally forgotten her shirt joined the party and was standing next to me. I eyeballed those gorgeous nips for a few minutes and handed her a cold beer from cooler. "nice tits" I said to her. She looked my atv up and down and said "I bet you never get stuck." Nope, I don't. She then told me the story of how her harley golf cart did not make it across the field from her camp site and her friends got stuck coming to get her.
I offered to go pull her carts out and she jumped into my back seat w/o a word. We made our way out of the crowd and she held on tight pressing those big tits against my back as we sped through dark fields. As a fat hairy guy I don't get too excited even when things are looking good. She was really grateful to when I towed both carts back to camp and decided to stay with me since I could go anywhere and not get stuck. After a few more beers and the pussy eating contest on stage she decided it was time to head back to her camp. Half way back in the bottom of the field she said stop I need a smoke. I stopped and waited for her to light up. Lighter was too wet. She said "well dammit I gotta suck on something turn around." I'm usually not too good at taking a hint but this time it came in loud n clear. I flipped around and she pulled my shorts down and gave me an all pro BJ. I grabbed her tits a few times and after I came I slouched down and fingered her dripping pussy til she came. What a great night. Never saw her again but hell with a deposit like that in my spank bank shower time just got really interesting.
Recommendation: Yes
sleepyweasel is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #2
Great Gatsby
Gaining Momentum

Default A review of sorts

Sleepyweasel, I think you did something wrong everyone is reading your ROS just thought you should know.
Great Gatsby is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:57 PM   #3
Filam2388
Gaining Momentum

No he didn't do anything wrong. This isn't an official review. It's just an account of a great time he had that he wanted to share. Good job sleepy!
Filam2388 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:33 PM   #4
sleepyweasel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Bingo! Cant spill the beans to any bros and my SO wouldn't like the idea of me actually having a good time. Gotta say I feel like I win the lotto since single ladies are far n few between at this event.
sleepyweasel is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #5
HidingInDaylight
Account Disabled

Quack!!!

HID
HidingInDaylight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women