Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #16
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default cheer up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLsOn View Post
As a man I would like it known, I have never tried to manipulated a woman into sex, and I am going to try to never do it again!

W W WiLsOn
too funny Wilson

@ Charles, not all women are that way, You must be swimming in the wrong pool
Try being more positive and I bet good things start happening for you

corny but..

If all else fails, come to Ar and I will "manipulate" your body
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:37 PM   #17
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 31

Yes, London Rayne is one of my true ATFs. She is a beautiful woman. She is the epitome of what a woman (and ALL blondes) should look like. I'm not a blonde connoisseur, I prefer Reds and Black then Brunettes then Blondes. But, YES, LR set the mold for ALL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Men do not hold a candle to women as far as manipulating people. Manipulation is a factor in a woman's DNA. Just look at mijo, London manipulated him and he is still in love with her. Once you accept that women are the masters of manipulation ... it will be easier to work with women.
Guest041413-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:43 PM   #18
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou View Post
Mijo don't worry it's not gonna bite you.

and I really really really wanted to fuck you so I think my reaction is appropriate for the amount of devastation i am going through.
How abouts I read it after Valentine's Day 2012 or maybe never. Based on your responses so far, you'll be okay with dhat. Thancks!
Old 02-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #19
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully by that time my heart will stop aching, I cannot halt this sorrow.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #20
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Default She's Right, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZarahAdams View Post
The woman presents the product and you decide whether or not you want to see her. I've read the alert section of this site and have seen a few get manipulated only because they were stupid/or lied to. To me, this business is an honest transaction. We're not putting a gun to your head and asking you to fuck us and give us money.

Charles, Do you really believe half of the shit that goes on here is real? A lot of you have become so delusional. This is a hooker board. ALL the women on this board are hookers who are hooking/fucking you for your money. With the faux flirting, fake handles, fake names, fake personas --what more do you expect?

My eyes opened when I recently joined a ladies only board on another site and saw how most providers REALLY felt about their work. If yall think I'm a bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet. At least I put it out there, some of these women I truly envy because they're damn good actresses. I'm sorry -- just keeping it real.

Z

p.s For some -- this is a fantasy. Let's not ruin it. BTW I loove my job .
...the manipulation aspect remains tied to MEN in the controlling aspect. And part of the repercussions is just what Zarah explained that she hears on these other boards. I provide, GOOD, Prime DICK, zero manipulations on either side. Period.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:03 PM   #21
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Charles, Do you really believe half of the shit that goes on here is real? A lot of you have become so delusional. This is a hooker board. ALL the women on this board are hookers who are hooking/fucking you for your money. With the faux flirting, fake handles, fake names, fake personas --what more do you expect?
Z, you think I'm referring to the demimonde alone. If you read my OP carefully, you'll find that it is meant to be global: covering all women, whether or not they are in the demimonde or RL.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #22
bojulay
Valued Poster

Most manipulated allow themselves to be so, or
continue to allow it after the manipulation comes
to light.

Can't say I've never been manipulated by anyone,
just not for very long. Then it's shame on them,
and their little dog too.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:18 PM   #23
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojulay View Post
Most manipulated allow themselves to be so, or
continue to allow it after the manipulation comes
to light.

Can't say I've never been manipulated by anyone,
just not for very long. Then it's shame on them,
and their little dog too.
+1 Bouulay, no one can do anything to you unless you allow it (by Oprah)
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:29 PM   #24
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

God knows, if Oprah said it, it must be gospel.

(But look at her followers...all manipulators.)
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #25
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
The woman presents the product and you decide whether or not you want to see her. I've read the alert section of this site and have seen a few get manipulated only because they were stupid/or lied to. To me, this business is an honest transaction. We're not putting a gun to your head and asking you to fuck us and give us money.

My eyes opened when I recently joined a ladies only board on another site and saw how most providers REALLY felt about their work. If yall think I'm a bitch, you ain't seen nothing yet. At least I put it out there, some of these women I truly envy because they're damn good actresses. I'm sorry -- just keeping it real.

Z

p.s For some -- this is a fantasy. Let's not ruin it. BTW I loove my job .
Hey Honee! Hey everybody!

I think CT means in general, and something personal brought this on. This is one of CT's "Don't feed the trolls" threads. But you have to understand the purpose of a woman's existence that religion/society has ingrained in our psyche is to be submissive to a man. That's why when women take on roles that have THEM in control of their body and feelings, and don't give them the fidelity they can't give us, men like to call us everything but a child of God. Now we're manipulators. You're late, Charles. I think that one's already on the list.

Two things I wish for all of you men are self esteem and common sense. The self esteem to know that there is more to you than your money, and the common sense to know what thing the lady is attracted to the most. Without them, Charles, you'll always think a woman wants your money.

Some of you hate us so much that if it weren't for your desires, you'd stop fucking altogether. That's why you get on these boards and act like you've got us ladies by the toe. I encourage you men that feel like Charles to see the positive side of this arena, and know what you're getting into, and know what to expect out of it.

The sad part of it is, most men miss out on the woman who loves them for who they are, and went with the decision your eyes and cock made. Don't blame it on us, blame it on yourself.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #26
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Tiffani, you saw my original post right? Another voice of reason here. Thank you. My point exactly.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:40 PM   #27
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson View Post
Hey Honee! Hey everybody!

I think CT means in general, and something personal brought this on. This is one of CT's "Don't feed the trolls" threads. But you have to understand the purpose of a woman's existence that religion/society has ingrained in our psyche is to be submissive to a man. That's why when women take on roles that have THEM in control of their body and feelings, and don't give them the fidelity they can't give us, men like to call us everything but a child of God. Now we're manipulators. You're late, Charles. I think that one's already on the list.

Two things I wish for all of you men are self esteem and common sense. The self esteem to know that there is more to you than your money, and the common sense to know what thing the lady is attracted to the most. Without them, Charles, you'll always think a woman wants your money.

Some of you hate us so much that if it weren't for your desires, you'd stop fucking altogether. That's why you get on these boards and act like you've got us ladies by the toe. I encourage you men that feel like Charles to see the positive side of this arena, and know what you're getting into, and know what to expect out of it.

The sad part of it is, most men miss out on the woman who loves them for who they are, and went with the decision your eyes and cock made. Don't blame it on us, blame it on yourself.
Hello love,

Hope you are doing good! As always, Spot on!

With Love,
Z
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:42 PM   #28
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

For charlestudor and I, in the hobby world, all (100%) manipulators WILL be women. I don't see men, so any manipulator will be a woman. Any hint of that and it's deuces forever. There is one blonde I haven't seen for years but ran into her a few months ago in public but my instincts told me to stay away. She is godly in her appearance, just beautiful and lustful. But, my 'Big' head has to over-rule my little man, and it is hard, often, to fight the tendency to contact her.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #29
Guest041413-2
Account Disabled

Quote:
Hello love,

Hope you are doing good! As always, Spot on!

With Love,
Z
I just read your Sig line. Please pre-book me for 2 hours. First day. Thank you. In March. Thancks.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #30
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mijo(BFE) View Post
PYR you make me laugh. You think women are the master manipulators. Damn. I gave you credit on another thread and thought you achieved a Ph.D...but instead, you didn't. Women are not the master manipulators. Not saying they can't/don't, but Master manipulators are men, period! I do NOT trust women who can be manipulated because I know what men will do with and to them. I will not be a victim of that.
Always remember what Ph.D stands for . . . Piled Higher and Deeper. Yes women manipulate men. They have something we want, namely pussy. Women can make men twist, and dance, for what we want, pussy. Women are so good at manipulation that men who refuse to acknowledge their expertise will soon find themselves manipulated.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women