Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #16
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

^^^ Agreed!

Tried to find a "red wing" face pic, but all the searches were giving me were pictures of the Detroit hockey team... HA!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #17
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
^^^ Agreed!

Tried to find a "red wing" face pic, but all the searches were giving me were pictures of the Detroit hockey team... HA!
How about these? Muahahahaha :-P

Happy New Year's Eve
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:23 PM   #18
cinnamon_kisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 199044

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
They always said the string on a tampon was so you could floss after you ate.
Eeeewww!!
cinnamon_kisses is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
[B]How about these? Muahahahaha :-P
LOL... Your search engine must be better than mine!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:34 PM   #20
Grizzly
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post
I never post discussions on Eccie. But each city I go to, I read about some review of a girl and a client.... And the client FREAKING out because the girl started her period on him. Then he gives her a "no" review. And then alllllll these comments from other men saying "OMG why didn't she tell you!!! She shouldn't be seeing people when she is on her period!!"

LOOK MEN/Boys (since y'all act like little Boys)
... The fact of the mater is WE DONT KNOW WHEN WE ARE GOING TO START!!
I swear I can go allllll day without a period and then I have sex and BAM!!! - there it is! I swear, when I have sex it triggers it.
Starting are period on a client is just as embarrassing to us as it is Gross to you. So let's not make the situation worse and go write a NO review on the girl.

This is like in middle school when the girls were starting to have periods for the first time and some unfortunate girl gets her period in the middle of a class all over her pants, and the boys of the class were all grossed out and made fun of her.

This is a fact of life.
I've done it on clients.... I go clean them up with some baby wipes. I shove a make up sponge up my vahjayjay. And we finish like nothing happened. (LADIES... Go get some makeup sponges... Little triangle ones)
(MEN .... Grow up)

Stands up and claps. Here Here Ember. For me it is not gross or a freak out moment. It is a fact of life and I just deal with it and move on. The few ladies I have been with that were on their period or just started have been more turned on and more horny than all get out.

We just did not do DATY, we just used her vibrator to get her motor revved up.
That is an awesome trick Ember, never heard of using a make up sponge before. And yes I have bought tampons or pads for ladies that I knew.

Grizzly is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:12 PM   #21
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Remember these ladies are pros, not civilians. As such, they should know that if they are on their period or likely to start soon then they shouldn't book the appt. I can't imagine why a provider wouldn't be on bc to regulate/minimalize the period but I guess that's a different discussion. If a lady starts spotting that's one thing, flowing lava is quite another. If I felt it was the latter then I think a no recommendation is warranted. After 20+ years of hobbying I've never had an issue with this.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:38 PM   #22
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

I thought it was strawberry lube.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:04 PM   #23
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

yes I have used the makeup sponge trick for years and it works wonders.. and the men can not feel it.
i do not do appointments during my period unless I have spoken to the client and known they do not mind... but i do use it if i know it could be coming at anytime..
I have had the "accident" happen before though and it was very embarrassing. Mine was caused by the stupid Depo shot.. i hate that thing.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #24
nineninanine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I must admit, I've had the pleasure of the little triangular make-up sponge technique with both of these beautiful little ladies... and I'd do it again in a minute...ha ha! I'm the winner!
nineninanine is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #25
AllThisMeat
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

Not every woman doesn't know when she has her cycle.... most women I've been around can tell you within a couple of days of when it will start. No, they don't know the hour that "Shark Week" will begin but, I always call that BJ week anyway.

Some guys dig it... other guys not so much. Typically, most of my married friends don't care if it is Shark Week or not... if they want to play they're like "throw down a towel and lets get this party started!!"
AllThisMeat is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:04 PM   #26
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllThisMeat View Post
Not every woman doesn't know when she has her cycle.... most women I've been around can tell you within a couple of days of when it will start. No, they don't know the hour that "Shark Week" will begin but, I always call that BJ week anyway.

Some guys dig it... other guys not so much. Typically, most of my married friends don't care if it is Shark Week or not... if they want to play they're like "throw down a towel and lets get this party started!!"
LOL yes bj week is what i call it too. I used to be able to tell down to the T back in high school.. its all different now i think they did somethin to the birth control and its got womens cycles all messed up now. I know so many girls who have gotten all off track and had year long periods because of it now but it really didnt seem like it was like that like 7-10 years ago
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #27
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Typically, most of my married friends don't care if it is Shark Week or not... if they want to play they're like "throw down a towel and lets get this party started!!"
Yup.
Starry69 is online now   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #28
bigryan222
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I understand that it is a part of nature. I understand you cannot control when it happens. I understand it can be embarrassing. But, I think it is unfair to expect a guy to more or less ignore it. Many guys are in the hobby to escape reality and an unexpected period brings things back to reality. I have had it happen to me and I certainly tried to make things comfortable, but it certainly took me out of the mood. One girl basically took off even though I had a donation for a two hour session.

So while guys need to handle it respectfully, girls need to do their part to make the situation better also and part of that is realizing that to a fair number of guys saying wait until I put some stuff in my vagina so I dont bleed on you is not appealing. Just because you are comfortable with going forward doesnt mean the guy should be expected to go forward.

I think it is only fair to give the guy an out if he appears uncomfortable as a guy should do for the girl. If they booked two hours, stop early and take the hour rate. Same from an hour to a half hour.
bigryan222 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:28 PM   #29
Longermonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

So if a woman has her period she's not responsible at all and the guy is expected to just deal with it and not be a big baby? What if guys had a few days every month where their dicks started bleeding? Would those same women just put on their big girl pants and deal with the bloody dicks? Or would they say "Ewww gross!!" and have a fit? I think you know the answer.
Longermonger is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 PM   #30
OklahomaSooner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Most ladies I know who take BC know the day after the " dummy aka sugar pills " they will start...
OklahomaSooner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women