Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47442
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 04-17-2024, 01:59 PM   #1
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Shady Greedy Studio Business Practices

Was wondering if ya'll have dealt with any shady, greedy, absurd, illogical, completely cut throat business oriented practices recently at the studios.

I'll start. When your tire bursts in the middle of the highway going 70 mph and you immediately let the booker know instead of calling roadside assistance and their immediate reply instead of inquiring if you're okay is to say you owe them a full hour cancellation fee or have the ability to still Uber to the session and abandon your vehicle. They all greedy af.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 02:42 PM   #2
dfwsimpson
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

lol whatever. I actually had a blowout on my way to see Green. 25 mins before appointment. Booker said no problem.
Everyone here knows your hatred towards that studio because you’re banned from them. What was the point of your name change? If you’re only going to act the same.
dfwsimpson is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:03 PM   #3
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Pick a reply

1)oh you poor man!
2)You can afford to visit studios but can't afford and uber ride?
3) man up and change a tire. With pussy waiting I would pit like I was in. NASCAR.
4) what? A studio putting money first? Oh my stars!
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is online now   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:55 PM   #4
CT$odGwn
Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Actually, maybe uber to the visit to begin with isn't a bad idea. One less thing to worry about
CT$odGwn is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 04:12 PM   #5
LoneStar41
Premium Access

Cancellation fee is wild. I’ve never had a studio ask for that..

What about all those times they bait us with fake pics. We don’t go asking for a refund
LoneStar41 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 04:42 AM   #6
643_DP
BANNED

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStar41 View Post
Cancellation fee is wild. I’ve never had a studio ask for that..

What about all those times they bait us with fake pics. We don’t go asking for a refund
I’d assume that it’s a likely trend with the individual that they make appointments then back out or something similar..
643_DP is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 08:17 AM   #7
Monaural
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post
Was wondering if ya'll have dealt with any shady, greedy, absurd, illogical, completely cut throat business oriented practices recently at the studios.

I'll start. When your tire bursts in the middle of the highway going 70 mph and you immediately let the booker know instead of calling roadside assistance and their immediate reply instead of inquiring if you're okay is to say you owe them a full hour cancellation fee or have the ability to still Uber to the session and abandon your vehicle. They all greedy af.
They know you pretty well and respond accordingly.
Monaural is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2024, 01:41 PM   #8
Capital
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by janusinstereo View Post
They know you pretty well and respond accordingly.
This. I'm barely on here, and I know all about this Dude. I don't buy his story for a milisecond.
Capital is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 10:52 PM   #9
Moby-Dick
Gaining Momentum

Seriously ? This story is the funniest i ever read on eccie. Hats off to the booker, if you fell for that scam.

Sometimes they can smell a younger, naive sucker from miles away, especially if they got him hooked. Hooker rule #1: Don't get hooked!

How can a BS fee be charged without any leverage? They have no other leverage ( hopefully) than to BL the guy with future refusal to book another session. So what ? move on to the next fucking option.
Moby-Dick is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 04:42 AM   #10
locks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I can see this happening if you are a frequent no show, i have had car issues before and all i got was " ok no problem"

They understand that chit happens and you cant helpt it.

Goes both ways, when one appt cancelled due to lady not feeling well.

But if you have frequent no shows in the same quarter then you have only yourself to blame.
locks is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 05:49 AM   #11
donxixia2016
Gaining Momentum

My best solution would be uber to there hit it then uber to your car and change the damn tire. Booker aint ever getting a cancellation fee from me and I never heard one that does it anyways lmao
donxixia2016 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 06:55 AM   #12
HenrySwanson
Trying to lay low

Encounters: 26

I think we are due for another round of price increase soon. One studio just texted me there new rates and it's all because of BK (anyone reading this knows that is the studio the OP's subject matter is about). That fucking studio is ruining it for the others and the rest of us with their higher rate girls and tack on upcharges. As long as you guys keep playing along like "It's just 20 buck" it's gonna turn into "just 100 bucks" soon enough and the k/j-girls are going to be the same price as the Brazilians.

As Angry Joe likes to say, "You done fucked it up!"
HenrySwanson is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:10 AM   #13
TheTopG655
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
I can see this happening if you are a frequent no show, i have had car issues before and all i got was " ok no problem"

They understand that chit happens and you cant helpt it.

Goes both ways, when one appt cancelled due to lady not feeling well.

But if you have frequent no shows in the same quarter then you have only yourself to blame.
TheTopG655 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:28 AM   #14
Stressfree1
Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTopG655 View Post
shady, greedy, absurd, illogical, completely cut throat
Young fella, you have a history of coming on here complaining that you are treated unfairly by the Studios/Amps. If you feel this way, why do you continue to patronize any business that does that to you? Don't go and don't give them your money. I'm sure you'll say that we should expect great Service and yes we should, but obviously something is different for you. Have you tried going the SC, SW or Indy route? The guys in those forums seem to have success at a reasonable price.
Stressfree1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2024, 09:36 AM   #15
643_DP
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrySwanson View Post
I think we are due for another round of price increase soon. One studio just texted me there new rates and it's all because of BK (anyone reading this knows that is the studio the OP's subject matter is about). That fucking studio is ruining it for the others and the rest of us with their higher rate girls and tack on upcharges. As long as you guys keep playing along like "It's just 20 buck" it's gonna turn into "just 100 bucks" soon enough and the k/j-girls are going to be the same price as the Brazilians.

As Angry Joe likes to say, "You done fucked it up!"
Nothing will change some of these guys minds.. they always think the next one will be better, etc.. that is why all these guys keep going even in fhe middle of an on going investigation that has seen mongers busted and contacted.. we have heard reports of suspect individuals and cars at these locations and yet the meatheads keep going. If the meatheads took off 4-5 weeks, and allowed the situation to “cool” off some then maybe we could and would prices go back to where they were.

I’m not calling for a boycott or anything but if there was ever a time for meatheads to wise up for their own good, this would be the best time… not just for their pocket books, but also for the eyes that are looking get bored and go else where.
643_DP is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women