Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #31
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I was saying we do not know if she REALLY was drugged. How do you know? How do you know this girl is not lying? .
The information posted points to being drugged.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #32
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

The point Naomi is trying to make is for her to take accountability for her own actions. She had no business drinking beer or anything else. Then he wouldn't have had the opportunity to drug her. It's apparent first and foremost that she has to drink in order to do the job, which is NOT the client's fault.

It's unclear who brought the alcohol, but everyone knows the proper protocol with alcohol: don't let your drink out of your sight. There's a reason things happen to some providers and not to others. And you're right, it could have ALMOST happened to me, and one or more of my clients could have had a handful of GHB waiting on my ass, but because of the way I handle myself with my clients, I've never been drugged a day in my life. If you handle your business a certain way, you will be susceptible to different troubles. Being drugged and left without your donation is just one thing that could go wrong.

What we're trying to say is don't JUST blame the client. This was MOSTLY you. You were just the perfect target for the wrong guy. "Most bigger guys in the hobby" had nothing to do with your actions that night. I guess you want to out the guy for drugging you and keeping the donation, and you should, but what you should do first and FOREMOST is examine your business practices and think about what you could have done to prevent this and something worse from happening to you again.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:17 PM   #33
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Well said Tiffani. She was drugged I am betting and I can also bet she has no clue who this guy is. Newbie with no refs, or this would already be an actual alert with his info. posted.

There are tell tale signs of a person being drugged. If I normally can drink 3 glasses of wine and not pass out, odds are it's going to be something extra that put me over the edge. Her not remembering anything is another sign of GHB in her system. This is a girl who admits that she can drink with the boys and not be drunk, yet on this occasion all she had was a few beers no less and passes out? It does not add up. People who drink often build a tolerance for it, and most remember what happens unless they are black out drunks. It would take a case of beer to knock my azz out lol.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:18 PM   #34
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Simpleton, ok detective.There's no point in arguing with you as it is going no where.

Tiffany, On point as always!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #35
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

If she was drugged I would not say she is to "blame". The person doing the drugging is the only person to blame. I dislike that using that word removes resposibility from the person doing the drugging.

However, she needs to review her business practices to increase her personal safety. Sadly not all customers will be honorable or give a damn about the provider so the provider must protect herself.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #36
simpleton
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Really??? I'm being judgmental on a hooker board? where girls are getting JUDGED everyday for BOTH their looks and actions bcd and you want to talk to me about being judgmental?
OK... Your on a hooker review board. But that has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Your the one that blasted her saying she gives good providers a bad name. You seem to deal in absolutes. I don't.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:29 PM   #37
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Get a room you two!!!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #38
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default ok Bad joke time

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Well said Tiffani. She was drugged I am betting and I can also bet she has no clue who this guy is. Newbie with no refs, or this would already be an actual alert with his info. posted.

There are tell tale signs of a person being drugged. If I normally can drink 3 glasses of wine and not pass out, odds are it's going to be something extra that put me over the edge. Her not remembering anything is another sign of GHB in her system. This is a girl who admits that she can drink with the boys and not be drunk, yet on this occasion all she had was a few beers no less and passes out? It does not add up. People who drink often build a tolerance for it, and most remember what happens unless they are black out drunks. It would take a case of beer to knock my azz out lol.

Reminds me of the girl who hates Budweiser.

Everytime she drank it she always woke up with a sore pussy.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #39
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleton View Post
OK... Your on a hooker review board. But that has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Your the one that blasted her saying she gives good providers a bad name. You seem to deal in absolutes. I don't.
I'm done talking to you. I would rather talk to the wall about this matter as I would get more out of it. Ok you disagree with the way I look at it. Leave it alone. It's over. Whatever happened happened. She is the only one that knows the truth as you were not there. You know NOTHING about the information posted. It could have been made up. Just shutup.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #40
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You're right..that was bad ha ha. Sounds like me in my teen years though, but I think it was Strawberry Hill or some crap.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #41
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh gosh and there's a negative review that JUST posted??? Now it's all coming together. Seriously this game has been played on shmbs for years. Really? If I were drugged or thought I were drugged, the last thing I'd be doing is posting on eccie.

Case closed. I think we all know what this is about.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:38 PM   #42
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Oh gosh and there's a negative review that JUST posted??? Now it's all coming together. Seriously this game has been played on shmbs for years. Really? If I were drugged or thought I were drugged, the last thing I'd be doing is posting on eccie.

Case closed. I think we all know what this is about.
Oh no way ha ha. Guess you called that one Naomi!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #43
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Oh no way ha ha. Guess you called that one Naomi!
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=301895

The end.

Again like I said most of the time it's some review rebuttal. This happens ALL the time. Maybe it has no connection to THAT reviewer but most definitely a way to get people to feel sorry for her and I'm sorry. I ain't buying it. Notice she mentioned a review in her initial post. Case closed.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:49 PM   #44
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Wow just read the review. Got to be honest. Doesn't make the gals story look to good.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:50 PM   #45
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=301895

The end.

Again like I said most of the time it's some review rebuttal. This happens ALL the time. Maybe it has no connection to THAT reviewer but most definitely a way to get people to feel sorry for her and I'm sorry. I ain't buying it. Notice she mentioned a review in her initial post. Case closed.
Agreed. She should have saved herself the aggrevation and not even posted this. A negative review isn't going to slander her reputation but I think this certainly did.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women