Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2014, 11:43 PM   #16
Guitarzn
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

The OP I found the same thing. I made a post, a simple inquiry, the attack dogs came out, name calling ridiculing and such. Told me all I needed to know about some of the members here. Keyboard commandos, more interested being dicks than actually contributing in a helpful way to the conversation..
Guitarzn is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM   #17
swarmyone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarzn View Post
The OP I found the same thing. I made a post, a simple inquiry, the attack dogs came out, name calling ridiculing and such. Told me all I needed to know about some of the members here. Keyboard commandos, more interested being dicks than actually contributing in a helpful way to the conversation..
Did you also trash the reputation of a provider based on a completely bullshit story?
swarmyone is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #18
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa76 View Post
don't worry about it Jayhawker.....appreciate you posting the information and warning as it appeared to you.....it seemed like a valuable warning to me.....
"valuable warning" Regarding what?? I for one already knew that looking for a party on BP at 3:00 AM could be a bit sketchy.. Especially when most of the blood in the OPs head had migrated to his third member...
Quote:
Who did the "name calling"? Poor baby...LOL. This is not Mr Rogers neighborhood and the OPs warning if you could call it that made no sense.

This is a SHMB and the warning he posted is full of holes..
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
Live and learn, it's comes with the hobby.
I'm still learning.
There's a lot of people on here that read between the lines.
Some post great advice.
And some post a crap load of drama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS42 View Post
And which category do you think you fit into?
And the winner is..#5 "And some post a crap load of drama."
None of the others apply
Old 10-28-2014, 03:47 AM   #20
Guitarzn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarmyone View Post
Did you also trash the reputation of a provider based on a completely bullshit story?

Nope didn't name her wasn't necessary..
Old 10-28-2014, 03:48 AM   #21
Guitarzn
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by malwoody View Post
"valuable warning" Regarding what?? I for one already knew that looking for a party on BP at 3:00 AM could be a bit sketchy.. Especially when most of the blood in the OPs head had migrated to his third member...

Who did the "name calling"? Poor baby...LOL. This is not Mr Rogers neighborhood and the OPs warning if you could call it that made no sense.

Thank you for corroborating my information.
Old 10-28-2014, 08:16 AM   #22
BigMikeinKC
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

In the end, if someone calls you names on the Internet does it really matter??? It happens in every open forum or comments sections I've seen. Do you personally know these people, do they really matter that much in your life.

I've been called a prick, dick, asshole (all true descriptions, I don't deny them) on the internet more times than I can count. Did it even hurt my feelings, nope.

Okay, one time Malwoody said something really mean, but I told my mom, who called his mom and he got in really big trouble.....
BigMikeinKC is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 09:36 AM   #23
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default On the contrary

Quote:
Thank you for corroborating my information.
Thank you for further proving my point. I have read and re-read the so called alert and this thread and I find no names being called and I've yet to see an actual alert. If you could kindly point out either to me you will receive an over sized mea culpa that I am sure will soothe your ruffled feathers..
I'll look forward to your reply in the wee hours of the morning. I know that's when you have to get online before your mom gets up..

Have a nice day.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:38 AM   #24
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post
In the end, if someone calls you names on the Internet does it really matter??? It happens in every open forum or comments sections I've seen. Do you personally know these people, do they really matter that much in your life.

I've been called a prick, dick, asshole (all true descriptions, I don't deny them) on the internet more times than I can count. Did it even hurt my feelings, nope.

Okay, one time Malwoody said something really mean, but I told my mom, who called his mom and he got in really big trouble.....
Yeah, that was supposed to remain between us....LOL
Old 10-28-2014, 11:09 AM   #25
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

In all truth. I do kind of miss the comraderie that used to exist in this. Over the years it's gone from these sites truly existing to help fellow mongers avoid the pitfalls inherent in the hobby to freeforall bitch session where guys who are new don't take the time to learn the ropes before opening their mouths. They want to whine if they have a bad experience and they think they can play this game with zero risk.

I've got plenty of battle scars in this 'hobby'. But each one was a lesson. If you want someone else to do your learning for you, this game ain't for you. I'm glad I've gotten to know a lot of the guys on here in person over the years. I've learned a lot from them and made good friends of many in the process. Someone wants to talk about "keyboard warriors" completeley ignoring the fact that many of the guys on here have been "in the trenches" longer than some of these newbies have been alive. They may be dicks (I know I am), but I'm not about to hand out my hard-learned wisdom to some punk that does stupid shit and then wants to be told "it's ok, son. those big bad people that tried to hurt you are bad men...." Fuck that. Listen. If you do stupid shit, expect bad shit to happen in return and learn from it. Even if you do everything right, bad shit can STILL happen. But doing stupid shit is an invitation to it so don't cry what the inevitible happens and act like it was unexpected!
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:21 AM   #26
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sens55 View Post
In all truth. I do kind of miss the comraderie that used to exist in this. Over the years it's gone from these sites truly existing to help fellow mongers avoid the pitfalls inherent in the hobby to freeforall bitch session where guys who are new don't take the time to learn the ropes before opening their mouths. They want to whine if they have a bad experience and they think they can play this game with zero risk.

I've got plenty of battle scars in this 'hobby'. But each one was a lesson. If you want someone else to do your learning for you, this game ain't for you. I'm glad I've gotten to know a lot of the guys on here in person over the years. I've learned a lot from them and made good friends of many in the process. Someone wants to talk about "keyboard warriors" completeley ignoring the fact that many of the guys on here have been "in the trenches" longer than some of these newbies have been alive. They may be dicks (I know I am), but I'm not about to hand out my hard-learned wisdom to some punk that does stupid shit and then wants to be told "it's ok, son. those big bad people that tried to hurt you are bad men...." Fuck that. Listen. If you do stupid shit, expect bad shit to happen in return and learn from it. Even if you do everything right, bad shit can STILL happen. But doing stupid shit is an invitation to it so don't cry what the inevitible happens and act like it was unexpected!

Noobs need to print that out and keep it in your wallet next to your hobby $.

zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:31 AM   #27
Sens55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Seriously. I know a lot of guys on here started when the best you could do was a Pitch ad or the yellow pages and hope like hell you weren't about to get rolled. You had NO IDEA what was waiting on the other side of the door sometimes. PETRIFYING! A resource like this would have been a Godsend. But instead of using it as a true resource, many use it as their personal "lookatme" forum. I don't care about your stupid antics. I'm here to know how to SAFELY get my dick wet. Plain and simple
Sens55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:55 AM   #28
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Default You're right

Quote:
Those boys(and girls)were so mean to you...
Be sure to tell your Mom that when you do stupid shit you get balled out...
Of course you knew that ...right?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1117837&highlight=
Old 10-28-2014, 02:50 PM   #29
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC View Post

He did that to you too, fucking crybaby and he took his fucking ball and went home too.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:53 PM   #30
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
I believe that he is talking about his Alert that IMO is illogical hogwash... but that is just my completely worthless opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples View Post
IMO. The rest was speculation and reasoning, again with only the info at hand, as good as expected.

Lots of playful banter. Some very very slight rassing if even that... IMO.

So, don't be that guy.... Come on..now..
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrew_2000 View Post
I read the thread....and I really didn't see alot of 'haters'. I did see a healthy dose of skepticism....and why not, its an anonymous board and we don't really know each other....and parts of the story still don't make sense.

For example, you have stated that the girl/le didn't know which door to knock on....

But later in the thread you state that you gave the girl the address.

Holes in the story legs like that generate questions.

Also, when somebody suggested you quit calling girls to your home, your response was downright snarky.

Its a tough crowd on this board. But not too bad if you can get along with others.

I challenge anyone who does not believe my account of what happened to call and set up an outcall with her. The ad is up again. I will even pay for a room so she can come to your hotel and I will pay for half the call. I dare anyone to take a try. No joke I will put my money up to show I reported what happened.

If you believe the story is bull then call me on it.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women