Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2014, 12:49 AM   #1
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Tried to post something helpful and still got attacked.

I find it kind of sad in the pathetic kind of way and ridiculous that I posted something to be helpful and the attack dogs still got unleashed. I haven't posted for a good while simply trying to avoid the negativity but I see certain elements are still lurking in dark corners waiting to cause negativity.

I was thinking gentlemen would at least say show us the messages or let us hear the voicemail but no, a select group simply decided it must all be made up.

What gets me is why would anyone post a fake sting alert it doesn't even make good sense. If the claim is I simply was trying to stir up trouble then why would I post a fake sting alert to do it? All anyone would have to do is call the provider and ask her if I was making up a false story on her. Which would beg the question why would I make up a false story on a provider and take the risk of being blacklisted by every provider. The moment the provider made it known that I lied on her I would never be able to communicate with anyone on here so why would I risk possibly getting banned. I wouldn't take such a silly risk. I have had horrible providers and I never made up false stories on them ever.

I appreciate those that gave good advice and I am even thankful for those that attacked because at least I know who to avoid.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:44 AM   #2
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh boy... Can you post the link of the conversation that you are referring to so that I don't have to spend precious time researching the entire story? Thanks a bunch.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 05:53 AM   #3
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I believe that he is talking about his Alert that IMO is illogical hogwash... but that is just my completely worthless opinion.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1202871
ElumEno is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 11:27 AM   #4
bp6570
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Really?

Jayhawker, let it go man. Its posts like this one that get the "haters" on you in the first place.

You posted an alert. A lot of guys & gals appreciate your post & will decide for themselves how to use the information. I for one appreciate it.

Now just let it die man.
bp6570 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #5
Jayhawker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bp6570 View Post
Jayhawker, let it go man. Its posts like this one that get the "haters" on you in the first place.

You posted an alert. A lot of guys & gals appreciate your post & will decide for themselves how to use the information. I for one appreciate it.

Now just let it die man.
lol...thanks for you advice but I am good on this one. If I wasn't ready for the 'haters' I would not have posted. I am not sure what post like this means tho...should I post what you tell me to post. When people say that it makes me think they want to dictate how one should act or what one should say.

Just so you know I do not mind the 'haters' this is an anonymous board we could see each other in real life and never know it. I made this post because I tried to help and it bothered me that I tried to give a heads up and clowns tried to attack.
Jayhawker is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #6
thebuffmantraples
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Default too funny. huh.

IMO. That thread did serve its purpose, with the info at hand. The rest was speculation and reasoning, again with only the info at hand, as good as expected.

Lots of playful banter. Some very very slight rassing if even that... IMO.

So, don't be that guy.... Come on..now..
thebuffmantraples is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:02 PM   #7
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Karma.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 09:06 PM   #8
myfiat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It happens all too often
myfiat is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 10:22 PM   #9
lacrew_2000
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I read the thread....and I really didn't see alot of 'haters'. I did see a healthy dose of skepticism....and why not, its an anonymous board and we don't really know each other....and parts of the story still don't make sense.

For example, you have stated that the girl/le didn't know which door to knock on....

But later in the thread you state that you gave the girl the address.

Holes in the story legs like that generate questions.

Also, when somebody suggested you quit calling girls to your home, your response was downright snarky.

Its a tough crowd on this board. But not too bad if you can get along with others.
lacrew_2000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 03:04 PM   #10
Zippo65
Premium Access

Encounters: 91

don't worry about it Jayhawker.....appreciate you posting the information and warning as it appeared to you.....it seemed like a valuable warning to me.....keep posting and try not to let the frequent negativity here bother you.
Zippo65 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 06:09 PM   #11
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Live and learn, it's comes with the hobby.
I'm still learning.
There's a lot of people on here that read between the lines.
Some post great advice.
And some post a crap load of drama.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:01 PM   #12
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
There's a lot of people on here that read between the lines.
Some post great advice.
And some post a crap load of drama.

And which category do you think you fit into?
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 07:04 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawker View Post
I find it kind of sad in the pathetic kind of way and ridiculous that I posted something to be helpful and the attack dogs still got unleashed. I haven't posted for a good while simply trying to avoid the negativity but I see certain elements are still lurking in dark corners waiting to cause negativity.

Have you ever thought about just stop using your present handle? Perhaps, you could throw it away and start anew.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

Good luck,

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:35 PM   #14
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Have you ever thought about just stop using your present handle? Perhaps, you could throw it away and start anew.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others."

Good luck,

JR
You'll know it's him when he starts a new thread crying about the other thread he just started.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 08:48 PM   #15
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Never tell your problems to anyone
20% don't care........
The other 80% are glad you have them

Lou Holtz..........
BigDeal is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies