Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2015, 01:59 PM   #1
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Traveling to SA? How to make the best out of your tour!

Traveling Ladies,

San Antonio can be an excellent city to tour. Our gents are amongst some of the kindest in Texas, with varied tastes and budgets for the many types of ladies. Our ladies are friendly and many are quick to reply to reference requests. Our city can be affordable and, with proper planning, you can have a very succe$$ful trip.

BEFORE YOU VISIT:

1. Update your showcase with your best and most current pictures.

2. Post your rates clearly on your showcase, ad, or website. If they have to ask you, chances are some won't and you may lose business.

3. Post ads AT LEAST 2 weeks before your arrival encouraging pre-booking. Use both the Weekend Lineup and the Provider Ads sections to maximize exposure. Continue to post until you are either booked up or you are here.

4. Make your ad stand out. Use pictures. Chances are that, if you have nothing visually appealing to grab their attention, they will pass.

5. You MAY offer pre-booking incentives. That is completely up to you. 20-40 or whatever off your hour rate, maybe some additional time, whatever works for you, a review incentive to the first two clients who see you (as long as they agree to post review within 12 hrs of your arrival), etc.

6. Read through Infoshare and Alerts sections. Many traveling ladies get scammed by the SAME people over and over again because they are not aware of the hobby landscape. Predators notoriously look for traveling ladies. That goes for everywhere, not just San Antonio.

WHERE TO STAY AND CONSIDERATIONS:

1. The Medical Center and Airport areas are USUALLY the best places for business. Downtown presents parking problem$ for both you and your clients, but it does not mean you won't get appts. Unlike many large Texas cities, San Antonio is still fairly easy to get from one place to another so, if you stay in the Medical Center, it is not out of the way for gents who work Downtown.

2. Realize that hobbying during the week is different from weekends. During the week, the bulk of your appts will be during the day, versus weekends, when you are probably looking at more evening appts.

3. Also, ladies may not be as available to respond to reference requests during the weekend as they are during the week. Consider you may need to utilize alternative screening options as not to lose potential clients (but NEVER bypass screening).

4. Some hotels require key card access to their rooms. Make sure yours is not one of them prior to booking your room.

5. If you know FOR SURE you will be visiting and have no reason to leave early, booking through Priceline. Hotels.com, or Expedia may be a good idea. My personal suggestion is for you to join a rewards program for the hotel you are planning on staying, and book directly with them so you earn rewards AND you can cancel in case of an emergency or if you decide to cut your trip short. Hotel discount websites do not refund your money.

6. Check to see if there are any Meet & Greet/Socials going on during your stay. They are an excellent way for traveling ladies to meet local gents. CK1942 organizes several of them a month.

7. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 03:37 PM   #2
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Can we make this a stickie - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:39 PM   #3
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Couldn't agree more, especially (for me) with "BEFORE YOU VISIT" points: 1, 2, 3. But overall expect will soon be sticky material here, if not providers forum.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 05:44 PM   #4
alexis02305
Account Disabled

User ID: 305857
My ECCIE Reviews

This post was very helpful!
alexis02305 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 06:00 PM   #5
Guest070316-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Awesome post. Outstanding contribution and well written Camille. Very much in agreement with a sticky on this one.
Guest070316-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 06:42 PM   #6
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, guys. If there's anything, such as suggestions of where to eat depending on area, places to go, etc, by all means, let's make this a good read for all travelers.
Old 07-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #7
Guest070517
Account Disabled

Encounters: 58

I vote for C/Fox for Female MOD of the year..LOL ----Now Honey.. keep them girls in line!!!
Guest070517 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:02 PM   #8
Guest082715
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

+1 on your suggestion NoMuff....great post Camille
Guest082715 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:03 PM   #9
Jislander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Places to eat et. Should be separate sticky in my opinion. Way too much info for this sticky to add more to. Probably reference best fried chicken thread to start off with might be fine.
Jislander is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:48 PM   #10
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff View Post
I vote for C/Fox for Female MOD of the year..LOL ----Now Honey.. keep them girls in line!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by satx210mbackAGAIN View Post
+1 on your suggestion NoMuff....great post Camille
Thanks but thanks! Only line I would like to see them in would be something like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislander View Post
Places to eat et. Should be separate sticky in my opinion. Way too much info for this sticky to add more to. Probably reference best fried chicken thread to start off with might be fine.
So true!
Old 07-22-2015, 11:34 PM   #11
Exithere
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Traveling Ladies,

San Antonio can be an excellent city to tour. Our gents are amongst some of the kindest in Texas, with varied tastes and budgets for the many types of ladies. Our ladies are friendly and many are quick to reply to reference requests. Our city can be affordable and, with proper planning, you can have a very succe$$ful trip.

BEFORE YOU VISIT:

1. Update your showcase with your best and most current pictures.

2. Post your rates clearly on your showcase, ad, or website. If they have to ask you, chances are some won't and you may lose business.

3. Post ads AT LEAST 2 weeks before your arrival encouraging pre-booking. Use both the Weekend Lineup and the Provider Ads sections to maximize exposure. Continue to post until you are either booked up or you are here.

4. Make your ad stand out. Use pictures. Chances are that, if you have nothing visually appealing to grab their attention, they will pass.

5. You MAY offer pre-booking incentives. That is completely up to you. 20-40 or whatever off your hour rate, maybe some additional time, whatever works for you, a review incentive to the first two clients who see you (as long as they agree to post review within 12 hrs of your arrival), etc.

6. Read through Infoshare and Alerts sections. Many traveling ladies get scammed by the SAME people over and over again because they are not aware of the hobby landscape. Predators notoriously look for traveling ladies. That goes for everywhere, not just San Antonio.

WHERE TO STAY AND CONSIDERATIONS:

1. The Medical Center and Airport areas are USUALLY the best places for business. Downtown presents parking problem$ for both you and your clients, but it does not mean you won't get appts. Unlike many large Texas cities, San Antonio is still fairly easy to get from one place to another so, if you stay in the Medical Center, it is not out of the way for gents who work Downtown.

2. Realize that hobbying during the week is different from weekends. During the week, the bulk of your appts will be during the day, versus weekends, when you are probably looking at more evening appts.

3. Also, ladies may not be as available to respond to reference requests during the weekend as they are during the week. Consider you may need to utilize alternative screening options as not to lose potential clients (but NEVER bypass screening).

4. Some hotels require key card access to their rooms. Make sure yours is not one of them prior to booking your room.

5. If you know FOR SURE you will be visiting and have no reason to leave early, booking through Priceline. Hotels.com, or Expedia may be a good idea. My personal suggestion is for you to join a rewards program for the hotel you are planning on staying, and book directly with them so you earn rewards AND you can cancel in case of an emergency or if you decide to cut your trip short. Hotel discount websites do not refund your money.

6. Check to see if there are any Meet & Greet/Socials going on during your stay. They are an excellent way for traveling ladies to meet local gents. CK1942 organizes several of them a month.

7. Have fun and stay safe!!!

Camille
+1

Very good advice Camille and most definitely worthy of sticky status.

One question though, not being one to travel frequently, why seek out hotels that do not have key card access?
Exithere is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 11:42 PM   #12
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by schertzguy View Post
+1

Very good advice Camille and most definitely worthy of sticky status.

One question though, not being one to travel frequently, why seek out hotels that do not have key card access?

Thanks for the opportunity to be clearer.

If you have clients coming up to your room, you don't want to have to wait for them at the lobby. I guess I should've said: no key card access to elevators.
Old 07-23-2015, 05:08 AM   #13
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99729
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO! Camille, wonderful post. I've already learned there are great folks here in San Antonio.
HBG Platinum is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:16 AM   #14
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Intelligence is the ultimate sexual lure!! Great post, Camille, you are VERY intelligent, ergo, VERY sexy!!!
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 08:41 AM   #15
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

Camille I travel and hobby in SA, Austin and Houston. SA is the best for the ladies understanding what TCB really means. So keep up the flow of information. I appreciate the ladies of SA.

Agree her post showed be stuck at top so everyone visiting can see.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women