Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37053
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2016, 11:12 PM   #1
King DngALng
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default Another win for providers

Risk is a part of life. Regardless of what you do, there is risk involved. That truth relates very closely to our hobby. Had an interesting conversation today. I was out getting lunch and chatted with some nurses from a local clinic. I've been under the weather lately and decided to pick their brains while we waited for food. What began as a simple innocent conversion turned into something a lot scarier. I decided to sit with them and continue the conversation. During the chat, I began flirting shamelessly with one of the nurses. Long story short, the convo ventured into the realm of sex, testing and STDs. I'm fairly new to the area and I had no idea that Louisiana has such a Hi rate for syphilis! It seems that the parishes of Caddo/Bossier are number one in the state! Holy fucking shit! Jaw dropped, scared the shit out of me as I have and like to flirt and try to pick up women out of malls, grocery stores, restaurants (obviously)... Made me think of how risky all of this is. Regardless, made me think that the good reliable providers probably get tested pretty regularly and the risk of catching something from a provider is more than likely less probable than catching something from a random pickup that probably hasn't been tested in years.

How do y'all manage to deal with knowledge of the risk? Do y'all forget or just realize it's part of the game? I honestly don't think about it as I get tested annually (checked recently) but holy shit...#1? Man that's crazy.

I'd like to hear from both providers and mongers/hobbyists.
King DngALng is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 07:16 PM   #2
whizard of Oz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

If I picked up a gal in a bar , restaurant or where ever it might be, since I don't know this person at all, I would use protection. I am just not going to take that chance. For me to go without protection, I would have to know the gal really really well before I would go without protection. At this stage in game with all the STD's you can get, I am just not going to risk it.

The other disease people over look and do not think about is Hepatitis C. Its transmitted from one person to another by blood but their is the possibility of transmission by body fluids. It usually asymptomatic. There is a cure for now, but many years ago, there was no cure.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/marke...b7Kz&ocid=iehp
whizard of Oz is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 01:49 PM   #3
J32carson
Valued Poster

Yep these backpage/ eccie gals are the epitome of clean and healthy......
J32carson is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Women - provider or not should always get tested. We have a doctor (obgyn) specifically for our lady parts and reproductive health. In other words, there's no excuses.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women