Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40271
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-30-2015, 06:56 PM   #1
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Don't bother with Chelsea in Mobile, time waster!

After reading the 3 reviews and all of the associated brouhaha along with it I decided to try her out. Shouldn't have bothered. A collossal waste of time.

Contacted her by text earlier in the week to try to see when she'd be available. Contacted her again this afternoon, told her would like for her to come see me in the evening. She responds. Ask her to call me so I didn't have to text and drive. Said she was in a bad reception area. Said to give her 30 mins. Then nothing for the next several hours. So text her back, get a response, said she'd love to come see me. Try to find out when, she drops off again. 1.5 hours later I get another text. She tells me she fell asleep. It's now 7pm. I ask if she got any of my previous text to find out if she knew where to go. Then she drops off again. No response to any texts after that. What a fucking waste of time.

For being a novice provider, her TCB skills suck. That is definitely not how to gain the business and trust of the hobbyists. And that is why Mobile sucks when it comes to hobbying. And I've heard it all, providers saying that hobbyists in Mobile are flakes and then the providers themsleves being flakes.
Lack of common courtesy? Maybe so, but nowhere else where I've hobbied where there are so many flaky providers in one locale. Even visiting providers flake out when they come to Mobile. WTF?

Maybe one of the guys who've seen her might want to introduce her to some common courtesy or at least taking care of business if she's going to be a provider because this hobbyist for one will not bother trying to schedule with her again unless she changes her ways. Otherwise, fuck it, I'll take my hobbying to Biloxi or Pensacola like I normally do. More and better choices to make. And waay fewer disappointments.

No wonder Mobile is NO-MAN'S-LAND when it comes to hobbying.
hotrix1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #2
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Iam sure her pimp SAFADOAO will chime in,I called her sunday and she said she started her period Friday,and would not be avalible until Wednesday,but then she had a review sunday night,The proplem I see with the mobile board is that fake reviews and pimps,carry more weight than legit reviews ,hell they let fake reviews remain on the board,also LE stays active in our area and the ladies complain about no shows,
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #3
georgia_hobbyist32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default I love being right.

Yep, her pimp will be here in just a few posts to scream insults at you for daring to badmouth his merchandise.

It's too bad you can't put up a review so people will know about her, instead of, for example, the fake review safadoao put up.
georgia_hobbyist32 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2015, 08:55 PM   #4
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Don't know about Safadoao being a pimp, but the other 2 reviewers had reviews on providers I've seen before which lends to their credibility but nevertheless Chelsea has no business wasting people's time. If she's being pimped out she might be in a little hot water with her pimp"le" right now. Just way too unprofessional for being an actively managed provider. Young, yes. Inexperienced, yes. Unreliable, absolutely. But I'd give her a shot at proving me wrong about my first impression. Pimped? I don't think so.

Safadao has reviews on 2 others I've seen before too. Not that it validates anything for anyone but it does lend credibility to the legitimacy of the reviewer. It was thru this research that I even allowed myself to think of trying to book with Chelsea. Although I doubt seriously that Safadoao is her pimp, I'm sure this post will get back to her.

Now that this is made known about her, maybe her supporters, fans or whatever you want to call them, might get her to change her ways.
Old 01-31-2015, 10:32 AM   #5
safadoao
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Sorry about your experience Hotrix. You seem like a credible guy. I have not tried to see her again since my review. I'll set my expectations lower if I try to rebook.
safadoao is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 12:29 PM   #6
georgia_hobbyist32
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by safadoao View Post
Sorry about your experience Hotrix. You seem like a credible guy.
Right on cue, there's the 'management' to apologize for what happened.

Is he the ONLY one who doesn't see how obvious this is??
Old 01-31-2015, 12:40 PM   #7
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Saf, as you can see I've been hobbying for years with a bunch more reviews (26). I'd advise stick with it and establish a track record, then doubters will fade out if you're honest with your assessment of each experience.

Chelsea chose to be unprofessional with her engagement with me but a little advice and guidance can work wonders with an inexperienced provider. I do hope that a quality provider can be found in Mobile that would make the hobby a pleasure rather than a source of disappointment, but I would be a little hesitant to promote an unknown provider with an unknown track record. It's often misconstrued as a management ploy which is often the case with reviewers with a low review count but you have stood your ground in this case. And without taking sides, I'd have to say that there was both reason and precedent for the reaction of the rest of the Alabama forum.

Having said that, I would like to urge the rest of the Mobile hobbyists to investigate and research, then report your unbiased assessment of the providers and reserve judgement until then. The canniballistic flaming of a novice hobbyist will not encourage anyone to post an openly honest evaluation of any new and untried providers that become available. To the detriment of the rest of us who earned our stripes, often the hard way. By trial and error.

Can we all play nice please? That's the only way we can keep this board from being overrun by fake reviews by handlers. Keep it real. And report any negatives on a provider when they misbehave. We do have to keep the girls straight now, don't we?
Old 01-31-2015, 04:03 PM   #8
safadoao
Account Disabled

Hey Hotrix. Thanks for your feedback. I have pretty extensive hobby experience, just haven't posted much on this board. I started back in 1985 in Germany visiting the Crazy Sexy Saunas. Since living in Europe I pretty much did the massage parlor thing until about 2000, when I started reading about the hobby on sites like clubhombre. I've done Costa Rica 7 times, Thailand once, Brazil over a dozen and even moved to Brazil for 6 years. I found this site by googling backpage girls phone numbers. I enjoy eccie very much and I get some comfort out of seeing positive reviews before seeing a provider. I've seen many providers I found from this site, but only written about a few. When I write a review though, it's absolutely accurate.

Most guys on here seem pretty civil and hobbyists I've met are by and large a decent group of guys. Several guys who just don't post have messaged me privately. I know investment bankers, lawyers, doctors and business owners I've met through the hobby. And yes, I did stand my ground and always will. The pimp allegations are obviously the flamer equivalent of name calling, since none of it is based in fact. My response to the flamers was out of their jumping on the credibility of my post right out of the box. As for people calling me out because a provider acted flakey, it would be exactly like blaming me for an airline delay because I have zero control of either. in my experience, 80% of providers are borderline personalities, and flakey by nature. I generally expect it.

I agree with you that as hobbyists we should cultivate an environment where sharing information is encouraged. Yes, I've had 4 reviews over the past few years. More reviews, and more current reviews then the flamers who called my review BS. Yet I'll prob stick my neck out again with a review in the future. Peace and love guys.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:43 PM   #9
georgia_hobbyist32
Valued Poster

Quote:
My response to the flamers was out of their jumping on the credibility of my post right out of the box. As for people calling me out because a provider acted flakey, it would be exactly like blaming me for an airline delay because I have zero control of either.
Do you defend the airlines because they made you late?

The fact that you consistently follow EVERYTHING that happens with this girl- from posting in every review of her, and vigorously defending her is very telling.

And you think that more 'reviews' (two of which are fake) somehow make you credible?

I don't think there is ANYONE who believes you.
Old 01-31-2015, 09:15 PM   #10
safadoao
Account Disabled

You should really concentrate on a review and contributing something. You only have 2
Old 02-01-2015, 07:41 AM   #11
georgia_hobbyist32
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should really concentrate on a review and contributing something. You only have 2
HAHAHAHA!!!!!

You really do think that somehow 'more reviews' make you 'more credible', don't you?

There are dozens, even hundreds of posters on ECCIE that don't do regular reviews. I only do them if requested by the lady.

Next, we already know that some of your reviews are fake. That is not contributing anything.

Finally, my latest contribution is exposing you as a fraud. I'd say that's a bigger contribution than your fakery.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:30 PM   #12
sre1960
Registered Member

Encounters: 9

Georgia Hobbyist32, are you calling my review a fake? I will tell you straight up that it isn't. I don't get into this crap about providers very often but I have seen her, as a matter of fact I've seen her twice now. She has been scared off by a few people who have pestered and pestered her. She chooses who and when she wants to see someone. I have very credible posts in the past as mine on Chelsea is. I'm glad I have met her and that she does trust me. Sorry if there are a few she doesn't, but the last thing I knew it was a providers choice wether to see someone or not just as it's yours if you believe me or not. It really doesn't matter either way. However, if you look at my posts and have seen any of those providers you will find out they are spot on. With the busts that have happened around here lately I don't blame anyone from being gun shy. I'm not defending Saf or anyone else, just don't appreciate my post being called fake when you don't know me nor I you. But all my posts are legit and I have no reason to make up a fake one
sre1960 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 11:30 PM   #13
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Default Georgia, dude you're way of base here.

I can tell you that I've personally met at least 3 of SRE's reviewed providers. So at least they can be verified. What I'm curious about is, where is your dog in this fight? If you're not reviewing much or currently reviewing, tell me what contributions have you made to the hobbyists whose reviews you use to gauge a providers creds? What gives you reason to criticize a hobbyist who does? Are you even anywhere in the area to avail yourself of the local talent? So why get on anyone's case? Or do you just enjoy jumping to conclusions? At the very least Lowgear at least has verifiable providers he's reviewed. Where's yours if you question someone else's?

What all hobbyists should know is that the board is about the pursuit of pussy. It's not supposed to be a cockfight as to who has the biggest dick in a pissing contest. It's all about PUSSY. Keep all dicks in pants until a provider is present to play with it. Please take your cockfighting elsewhere. It doesn't belong here.

And as far as review counts go, numbers don't matter as much as number of Verifiable providers in the reviews. Having a bunch of reviews of unverifiable providers don't add up to weighing much in the hobby. For ex. BP girls with expired ads without corroborating reviews from other hobbyists. As well as One hit wonders and the questionable webistes and listings from known scam sites.

Let's keep this forum civil, informative and get better pussy to bang for the buck. Isn't that what it's supposed to be all about?
Old 02-02-2015, 09:49 AM   #14
averyscott
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 3

At this point in time it seems he is just defending his name. He was mentioned in a reply to someones review. Maybe we can all agree to disagree and leave this to end here.
averyscott is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #15
Lust at first Sight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Come on guys. I feel these arguments over Chelsea has been going on over a week and its getting kind of old. It was interesting reading at first but you are just beating a dead horse here. Low gear has made his point and moved on, its time for you to do the same GA hobbist. Both have made points that you don't believe Chelsea is real and the review is a fake. That's perfectly fine; everyone is entitled to an opinion. Don't see Chelsea and enjoy time with someone else. There are plenty of other fish in the sea. Those who chose to see her, no matter how the experience turns out, have to take responsibilities for their actions. Last time I checked, we are responsible for our own safety and research.

As far as Chelsea goes, I have not seen her so cannot verify bcd but based on the reviews, she is someone I would see. For me and most hobbyists, the most important questions about providers are:
1. Is the pics real or fake (Chelsea seems real based on 3 reviews.
2. Is this an LE bait? (Chelsea seems like a real new provider)
3. Will I be safe? (based on reviews, i don't think i will get jumped or robbed)
4. Price, bbbj vs cbj (review provided this info so i for one is grateful.

I could care less if she is "managed" or promoted. We have all seen providers from casey's and formerly bama friends. Those have all been great times. Now if Chelsea is bring promoted (which i don't think is true) big deal, move the thread to agency and that's the end of it. If sre and saf liked Chelsea and wrote the review to promote for business for her, that's perfectly normal. Its the same thing you are doing GA hobbyist when you stated "i only have 2 reviews. I only write reviews when the girl asks me to". That means if the girl wants a review to be verified and promote for more business, ask you after the session and you will write it.

Overall this thread has gone way off topic again and is just overflowing from the closed Chelsea review. If this keeps up, it may be time to close this one also. Don't bother responding to my comments. I may go on to eccie to read it but will not waste time to log on and actually reply, as this horse has been beaten enough.
Lust at first Sight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women