Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2014, 08:40 AM   #31
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
So, I've sucked down so much of Odumbo's goofy-juice tinctured jiz that I'm now spastically flopping about on the floor?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:09 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
You'll need to recover from flopping on the floor, like your favorite emoticon, and henceforth abstain from sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, if you ever **Hope to CHANGE** your current disabling Odumbo conniption. Until you do that, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you'll never be able to intelligently defend Odumbo or his latest hypocritical policy decision.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:32 AM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
I will need to recover from flopping on the floor, like your favorite emoticon, and henceforth abstain from sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, , if I ever **Hope to CHANGE** my current disabling Odumbo conniption. Until I do that, I'll never be able to intelligently defend Odumbo or his latest hypocritical policy decision.
Old 10-30-2014, 10:53 AM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
There's no **Hope** for Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Ekim the Inbred Chimp has swallowed so much Odumbo Kool Aid tinctured jiz that it's left him impervious to intelligence and spastically flopping on the floor in an Odumbo sparked conniption; hence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp is permanently unable to explain or justify Odumbo's hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 10-30-2014, 01:25 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There's no **Hope** me I have swallowed so much Odumbo Kool Aid tinctured jiz that it's left me impervious to intelligence and spastically flopping on the floor in an Odumbo sparked conniption; hence, I am permanently unable to explain or justify Odumbo's hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 10-31-2014, 05:50 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obviously, you're still spastically floundering and flopping on the floor, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Like a fish out of water, you're a Odumbo-tard out of intelligence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Swallowing so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has left you mentally crippled and unable to explain or in any manner justify Odumbo's hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:04 AM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Obviously, I'm still spastically floundering and flopping on the floor. Like a fish out of water, I're a Odumbo-tard out of intelligence. Swallowing so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured jiz,, has left me mentally crippled and unable to explain or in any manner justify Odumbo's hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:13 AM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now you're comatose, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Sucking down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, has left you mentally exhausted and unable to justify or in any manner rationally explain Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:19 AM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Now I'm comatose. Sucking down so much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz,, has left me mentally exhausted and unable to justify or in any manner rationally explain Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
Old 10-31-2014, 06:35 AM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

So, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, now you're confessing that you give Odumbo a little anal thumb action while you're sucking down Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz!?!?! All of the perverse activity with Odumbo has left you so stupid and devoid of any intelligence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:05 AM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]
you are right i'va I am the dumbest sob on the board. I have been responding to a emoticon.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:09 AM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're never right because you've sucked down too much of Odumbo's Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz ... and you have continued to suck it down. In fact, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you're so fuckin' stupid and devoid of any intelligence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that you've demonstrated that you're wholly incapable of justifying or explaining Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
Old 10-31-2014, 07:48 AM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Right again i'va I am the dumbest SOB on the board I keep responding to a emoticon.
Old 10-31-2014, 08:56 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Ekim the Inbred Chimps believes emoticons are meaningless; yet, Ekim the Inbred Chimp uses only emoticons to express his POV, and emoticons are the sum total of Ekim the Inbred Chimp's replies. Thus again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp has demonstrated that he is stupid and mentally bankrupt as a result of sucking down too much Odumbo Kool Aid tinctured goofy-juice jiz. Ekim the Inbred Chimp is so fuckin' stupid that he can only deflect since he lacks the mental acuity to justify or explain Odumbo's current hypocritical policy on 'stop-loss'.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:45 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head again i'va. All I can do is respond to emoticons, and argue with a stump otherwise I get my ass handed to me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women