Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160192
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Review: I "raped" Molly

Date: Oct 27th
Provider: Mollylicious
Phone: 3345902551
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=249761
City: Panama City Beach
State: Florida
Address: Panama City area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Bondage, sense deprivation, BBBJ, missionary, spanking, nipple play, CG, doggie.
Session Length: 90 min
Fee: 300
Hair Color and Length: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Molly is your typical MILF looking lady. Great tits, legs and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:56 AM   #2
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

this review pwns
savak is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 10:55 AM   #3
INTOITBOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Hmmm rape play, have been planning with someone for a while now. We both travel a lot, so are frequently apart. But have written each other so many fantasies on these subject. Yet to actually try, but there are so many dirty things on my bucket list.

I sure almost all people are open minded, but always worth pointing out there is world of difference between rape play and actual rape.
INTOITBOY is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 12:36 PM   #4
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

My SB and I have discussed this many times. I personally believe it is a more common fantasy. but our PC world has put the kibosh on it.

Let me explain: Many women I speak with love the idea of being taken. They love it when a man takes control, throws her on the bed, and takes her sexually. I see it as being part of the genetic code. A good metaphor is when a lion mounts a female, he bites her neck as if to say : your getting this whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, TFS. Of course, I DO NOT imply this is ever done in RL unless the actors know / understand each other very well.

But... Gents: ask you women how they feel about being taken i.e. you in a macho manner take then, hold them, and fuck them. Ladies: Please offer feedback.

Disclaimer: I am not talking about abuse, domestic or otherwise. I am simply speaking to an animal instinct inside of humans which powers this behavior.

Back to the rape fantasy... Again, in speaking with a population of women, I have found the abduction, restriction, and domination is more common than generally verbalized. I love the idea of holding a woman in this scenario as a captive, as a slave, whose resistance has been diminished or neutralized, and myself being able to sexually use her anytime I please, in the direct manner of my choosing.

I also like the reverse: being held in submission and a woman uses me as she see's fit. Especially when she brings her gal pals over to share me with them. It's fun to be sexualized ! And it can be fun, to the more liberated, to reverse the roles, act them out, then de-brief each other about the experience, thus allowing maturity and growth.

Sex is the true liberator. Get over your sexual issues, and liberty is gained.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 01:16 PM   #5
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

Very hot!

I have been in conversation with someone on a similar scene. She has a hotel fantasy of walking into the "wrong" room like the hotel gave her the wrong key...but once she enters....it turns from a business man on a conference call to a "rape scene" we have worked out details such as safe words and the 'do not do's"

It is so against my core being to force any woman but I want to act this out. I am concerned I wont be able to be into it as afar as being hard enough for penetration.... thanks for posting - it not only is hot, it give me hope I can pul it off for her/us

I do not know if it is a genetic thing or not but I do know I have heard this desire/fantasy from many women.

What say you ladies? Is this something that you want/like/fantasize about (assuming it is not a terrible violent act for real)?
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 09:17 PM   #6
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
Very hot!

I have been in conversation with someone on a similar scene. She has a hotel fantasy of walking into the "wrong" room like the hotel gave her the wrong key...but once she enters....it turns from a business man on a conference call to a "rape scene" we have worked out details such as safe words and the 'do not do's"

It is so against my core being to force any woman but I want to act this out. I am concerned I wont be able to be into it as afar as being hard enough for penetration.... thanks for posting - it not only is hot, it give me hope I can pul it off for her/us

I do not know if it is a genetic thing or not but I do know I have heard this desire/fantasy from many women.

What say you ladies? Is this something that you want/like/fantasize about (assuming it is not a terrible violent act for real)?

As for me.. I love to roleplay!
I would like the think, I am quite the actress..lol.

Although the subject is nothing I would ever want in real life..
I feel the role of a woman being raped can be so dramatic and full of panic
that it may lead to an outstanding orgasm.

I am not quite sure if it is just another form of being a sub that intrigues me.
Maybe because it is so much more intense as far as mind power goes?
Maybe a total mindf*ck, who knows.

When I watch rape scenes on movies,
I often wonder how exhausted the actress must feel afterwards.
It takes a lot of skill to actually portray that type of scene and make it believable.

I want to try that.

BTW- sorry guys, this is not an open invitation.
Please do not ask to come rape me, if I don't know you.. LOL

To the OP: I can not see the ROS so I am just reading the basics..
All in all.. Kudo's to you and happy you shared! From your title.. sounded like you were a man with the plan
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:11 PM   #7
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
It takes a lot of skill to actually portray that type of scene and make it believable.

I want to try that.

All in all.. Kudo's to you and happy you shared! From your title.. sounded like you were a man with the plan
Melannie, it was my pleasure to post. You have to try it, but make sure you find the right guy to play with and do your due diligence in planning. Molly was engaged from the start. Finally, it is exhausting. I don't think I've ever had a sexual experience that was as physically demanding for me. It was a lot of work.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 07:05 AM   #8
HBG Platinum
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 99729
My ECCIE Reviews

I do agree this can be very hot and exciting and have done it before in a previous relationship. The key to making a good memory out of it is to make sure there is a safe word and both parties respect the other persons wishes if someone wants to stop. My personal experience in this situation was a good one and I think back and fantasize about it often
HBG Platinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:16 AM   #9
big boi terry
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

it's funny, I had a provider ask me recently what my fantasy was, hobby wise, but I didn't tell her that the above scenario was it. I could never even consider it in RL, but I've always enjoyed, when in a relationship, sometimes just taking what I want. But when it comes to the hobby, I'm always so aware of the stereotype of AA gentlemen, that I normally hold back. But the best time that I have had in the hobby was a MS area provider that came to Memphis, she was quite comfortable with me because I have had sessions with her BF when she came here, so we made the agreement that I would be here last client prior to her travel day, and she told me the magical words 'I want you to fuck the shit out of me '. Needless to say, she wouldn't let me be the gentleman that I normally am. When I came through the door, she was in character, so I took her and had my way with her. Of course I wasn't so brutal that I hurt her, but she text me two days later and told me that she could still feel me. Dang, that was a great session. As close to a rape that I'll ever come.
big boi terry is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:06 AM   #10
Guest031115
Account Disabled

User ID: 197106
My ECCIE Reviews

Rape play is my all time favorite! I have done scenes where I know the "rapist" will be there at some point, but not exactly when. No matter how many times we have done this he has always managed to catch me by surprise. I love it! Being thrown down, clothes ripped off, held by the neck while he takes me. Rough sex is the best sex!!!
Guest031115 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 12:20 PM   #11
dleehou
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Melannie, love the pic. You may have just turned me into a cat lover.
dleehou is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:40 PM   #12
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
As for me.. I love to roleplay!
I would like the think, I am quite the actress..lol.

Although the subject is nothing I would ever want in real life..
I feel the role of a woman being raped can be so dramatic and full of panic
that it may lead to an outstanding orgasm.

I am not quite sure if it is just another form of being a sub that intrigues me.
Maybe because it is so much more intense as far as mind power goes?
Maybe a total mindf*ck, who knows.
When both parties know and trust each other and take the time to prepare for the scene, it is a total mind-FK that adds to the physical for and amazing orgasmic experience... at least for the bondage and other role plays ive done... hopefully this one soon

Quote:

Most of the scenes ive been involved in, do leave you exhausted and exhiliarated.

But you sure do sleep great after

Quote:
I want to try that.

BTW- sorry guys, this is not an open invitation.
Please do not ask to come rape me, if I don't know you.. LOL

LOL - Good thing you put the caveat in there, else you start getting these calls
Old 10-31-2014, 04:48 PM   #13
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013 View Post
Rape play is my all time favorite! I have done scenes where I know the "rapist" will be there at some point, but not exactly when. No matter how many times we have done this he has always managed to catch me by surprise. I love it! Being thrown down, clothes ripped off, held by the neck while he takes me. Rough sex is the best sex!!!
Love a soft sensual start then build up to full-on Rough Sex - especially if it Rough both ways!!
Old 10-31-2014, 08:28 PM   #14
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Maybe my biggest surprise in the Alt Realm scene has been the prevalence of the 'rape' scenarioamong women. One of the several (6+) women whom I most trust in the hobby report that their #1 fantasy was being date raped, so I confess that because I take them seriously this fantasy caused/causes me a lot of conflict.

To be clear, I'd NEVER force myself on anyone [female or male] against their wishes. However, it is a distinct turn on to get a subliminal message to continue despite a 'stop' message to the contrary,
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 03:24 AM   #15
Solitaire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 235014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
It was one of my first fantasies as a teenager. A BF and I tried it, but it went all wrong.
Solitaire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women