Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2024, 08:09 PM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default Arizona Supreme Court abortion ban

Arizona ruling puts abortion at center of 2024 presidential election

VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 08:48 PM   #2
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Very sad. These far righties will use any tactic to ban abortion. Even though pro lifers are in the minority.
These anti abortion folk make me sick
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 09:51 PM   #3
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Urmmm... The people who cheer the killing of babys make ME sick.
And it surely seem that the Arizona Courts have put the end to it.

... However, I agree-with the idea of each state deciding
on what abortion rules and laws they want.

Whether that idea puts the issue in the centre of the election or not.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:13 PM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Republicans appear to be doing their darnedest to loose elections. Nominating Kari Lake to run for Senate in Arizona was just as stupid. She's probably going to lose to an Elizabeth Warren Democrat, Ruben Gallego.

Arizona used to be red. Trump changed all that, in the Senate at least, by running off Jeff Flake and McCain supporters. Now the pro-lifers are putting the nails in the coffin.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2024, 10:54 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
Who cheers killing babies? Not me. You’re a bit extreme for a change.

Your lord God Trump has come out against it. (Until the next time someone asks him, of course.) Still make you sick?

I do cheer for the millions upon millions of women who will vote against the MAGA extremists in November.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 04:45 AM   #6
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Trump’s criticizing the Arizona abortion ban, along with the ban after 6 weeks in Florida. He must see the writing on the wall. And besides, in his heart Trump is probably pro choice. He adopted pro life because it was politically expedient when he decided to infiltrate the Republican Party.

It’s not going to look good for him when Biden starts running commercials showing Trump take credit for appointing the Supreme Court justices who overturned Roe vs Wade.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 09:05 AM   #7
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty

The point is, why can't Republicans leave other people alone that don't share their beliefs ? They go after others with their laws, using their religious zealots as a guiding light.

All people do not believe the same thing.
Old 04-11-2024, 11:07 AM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Who cheers killing babies? Not me. You’re a bit extreme for a change.

Your lord God Trump has come out against it. (Until the next time someone asks him, of course.) Still make you sick?

I do cheer for the millions upon millions of women who will vote against the MAGA extremists in November.
What do you think an Abortion is?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:24 AM   #9
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

It's only a baby once born. Proper term is fetus. Granted, it has the POTENTIAL to become a baby...as does a miscarried fetus. Inflammatory labeling in action.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:44 AM   #10
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
The point is, why can't Republicans leave other people alone that don't share their beliefs ? They go after others with their laws, using their religious zealots as a guiding light.

All people do not believe the same thing.
Abortion is not a religious issue. It is a human issue.

The enemy of the abortionist is knowledge. Telling women that a growing baby in her womb is just a clump of tissue is doing women a huge disservice. Keep them ignorant and keep the abortion industry going.

If every woman wanting to have an abortion was required to see the Ultra Sound image of what is really growing in her womb, , how many would still fall for the big lie that you seem content to spread.

I am not much of a religious person, but I have the human instinct of right and wrong.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 11:51 AM   #11
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

The enemy of the abortionist is knowledge. Telling women that a growing baby in her womb is just a clump of tissue is doing women a huge disservice. Keep them ignorant and keep the abortion industry going.

If every woman wanting to have an abortion was required to see the Ultra Sound image of what is really growing in her womb, , how many would still fall for the big lie that you seem content to spread.

I am not much of a religious person, but I have the human instinct of right and wrong.
Well, OK, if the state of Texas wants to pass a law legalizing abortion up to 12 weeks while requiring women to get an ultrasound first, I'd be all for that, if pro life groups pay for the ultrasound. Same for Arizona, although we don't live there.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 12:04 PM   #12
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
It's only a baby once born. Proper term is fetus. Granted, it has the POTENTIAL to become a baby...as does a miscarried fetus. Inflammatory labeling in action.
Stage of development isn't a factor.
Old 04-11-2024, 12:19 PM   #13
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Quote:

Even this is not the point.

The point is why do Republicans feel they have to tell others what to do, and make laws using their beliefs ? Why can't you leave them alone, to live their lives, and follow their beliefs ?

You can believe what you want. Let others believe what they want.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:39 PM   #14
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Even this is not the point.

The point is why do Republicans feel they have to tell others what to do, and make laws using their beliefs ? Why can't you leave them alone, to live their lives, and follow their beliefs ?

You can believe what you want. Let others believe what they want.
Oh Democrats do the same thing. They tell people what to do. In fact they do it more than Republicans. Both Parties have an insatiable need to control something.
Old 04-11-2024, 02:17 PM   #15
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
It is a human issue that is highly likely to be affected by one’s religious beliefs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S

Many states require ultrasound procedures as well as waiting periods before a procedure can be performed. That rarely changes the decision of the patient and is often medically unnecessary.

As it turns out, seeing the ultrasound images as such does little to change women's minds about abortion. What matters is how women scheduled for abortions already feel. Viewing an ultrasound can matter for women who are not fully certain about their plans to have an abortion.

https://journalistsresource.org/poli...0an%20abortion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S
You have the human instinct of what is right and wrong for you and not for others. Many don’t like factory chicken farms but that doesn’t stop people eating chicken. Many vegetarian eaters don’t like the slaughter of cows but that doesn’t stop people from eating steak. Most people don’t like war and killing but that doesn’t mean people stop killing each other.

What people who outlaw abortion are doing is either promoting forced births or turning legions of women into criminals. That’s the truth that you are overlooking.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women