Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2024, 06:50 PM   #1
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69
Default more complete BS spewed by Trump

On Saturday evening, Israel reported that over 300 missiles and drones launched against it by Iran. This attack came as retaliation for an Israeli strike earlier in the month in Syria that killed 12 people in total, including two Iranian generals and five other officers.

Trump:
"I want to say God bless the people of Israel — they're under attack right now," Trump said. "That's because we show great weakness. This would not happen. The great weakness that we've shown is unbelievable and it would not have happened if we were in office."

Well…...it has and it did.

A 2020 strike against U.S. forces by Iran left many troops injured. Trump did not respond to the attack.

The missile attack was carried out by Iran against two U.S. military bases in Iraq in early January 2020. Over 100 troops were injured and diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries.

Alyssa Farah Griffin claimed that, at the time of the attack when she was serving as press secretary for the Pentagon, she felt pressured by the administration to downplay the injuries caused by the Iranian attack.

Trump, she claimed, insisted that the attack caused no casualties and called the reported injuries "headaches" and "not very serious."
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 09:46 PM   #2
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... THAT is if you believe Alyssa Farah Griffin. ... I don't.

Hmmmm... Where's she press secretary NOW? ... On "The View"??

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:03 PM   #3
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
She’s got a better reputation for being truthful than Trump ever had. In fact when someone says “complete BS” the first thing that comes to mind is “What did that orange guy say now?”
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:09 PM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
A 2020 strike against U.S. forces by Iran left many troops injured. Trump did not respond to the attack.

The missile attack was carried out by Iran against two U.S. military bases in Iraq in early January 2020. Over 100 troops were injured and diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries.

Alyssa Farah Griffin claimed that, at the time of the attack when she was serving as press secretary for the Pentagon, she felt pressured by the administration to downplay the injuries caused by the Iranian attack.

Trump, she claimed, insisted that the attack caused no casualties and called the reported injuries "headaches" and "not very serious."
We killed Iranian General Qasem Soleimani. Soleimani was to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei as Erwin Rommel was to Adolph Hitler. In Iran's eyes, our assassination of Soleimani demanded a response. So Iran launched a strike at the al Asad airbase in Iraq. Some analysts believed Iran purposely designed the attack to avoid American deaths. Not a single American died, although 110 were treated for concussions and the like. Trump, as you say, wisely downplayed the incident. We reacted with economic sanctions instead of launching an all out war against a possible nuclear power.

The following year, Iran shot down an American drone. The U.S. planned airstrikes against the launch sites, which were on Iranian soil. He recalled our planes, which were already in the air, at the last minute. Trump said it was because he learned after our planes took off that the Pentagon estimated 150 Iranians would die in the attack. Maybe that's true. Or maybe Trump was bluffing all along and never intended to carry through with the strike.

What effect did this have on the Iranians? Well, they probably felt a little like Kim Jung Un, when Trump threatened him with "fire and fury like the world has never seen." Kim and the Iranians probably thought he was bat shit crazy (bsc). Who wants to antagonize a bsc American President who controls the second largest nuclear arsenal in the world? No one in his right mind. North Korea and Iran didn't fuck with us to the extent they had before, or did after Trump left office.

Unlike many national politicians, Trump is not a neoconservative. I believe he wanted to keep us out of wars.

Donald Trump, crazy? Or crazy like a fox?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:22 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I was gonna say much of what Tiny just mentioned, but better
that it come from him... He's a bit more direct then I am.

... Reckon it IS suffice to say that Miss Griffin surely needs to
get her-own "facts" straight.

#### Salty
Old 04-15-2024, 05:13 AM   #6
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Alyssa Farah Griffin?!? Don't you mean Perjury Coach Griffin?
Quote:
Griffin describes how she helped Hutchinson with her testimony

Former Trump White House communications director Alyssa Farah Griffin describes helping former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson with her January 6 testimony while Hutchinson was still being represented by Trump lawyers
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:08 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Alyssa Farah Griffin?!? Don't you mean Perjury Coach Griffin?
... Exactly... So she gonna say that Trump is lying as
the OP has mentioned... But we know that Griffin herself
is a liberal charlatan who surely plays fast and loose
with the truth...

#### Salty
Old 04-16-2024, 07:25 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post

#### Salty
EVERY PRESS Secretary has been shown the door and handed their hat. THey all end up on dumbass shows to keep trying to be relevant. Even the Mooch had his 2 weeks of fame and is still cashing in. The alternative facts lady and Jenn P. all on the gravy train. Sadly- they are like a fart in the mens room- just wafting around and reminding us of their rancid pasts.

Trump can cry about anything he likes, and his attempts to change history won't stand. Winners write the past- he lost.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women