Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59894
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47502
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please expain

Why a large majority hates us, I know a lot of the answer but yeah.

What the world needs now...
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:44 PM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

They hate us because of the freedoms we enjoy.

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, freedom to live any where you please, freedom to work, freedom to be a bum, freedom to own firearms, freedom to not own firearms, freedom to do just about anything you want as long as it does not harm someone else.

I honestly do not think the majority of the world understands how many freedoms we enjoy and how blessed each one of us is to be born an American.

And, we owe it all to our founders who recognized that freedoms had to be guaranteed in a document that was delibertly made VERY difficult to change so that it would not be subject to the petty whims of the moment as opposed to those petty polititians can simply muster a majority to fundamentally change the law of the land.

That document is The Constitution of The United States of America.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:16 PM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

The wonderful Brian Keith as Teddy Roosevelt explaining Americans to the press;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rRgx3hRwK4
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Because we meddle in other peoples business, and try to impose our values on them.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 05:39 PM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Because we meddle in other peoples business, and try to impose our values on them.
This one...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom from religion, freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, freedom to live any where you please, freedom to work, freedom to be a bum, freedom to own firearms, freedom to not own firearms, freedom to do just about anything you want as long as it does not harm someone else.

I honestly do not think the majority of the world understands how many freedoms we enjoy and how blessed each one of us is to be born an American.

And, we owe it all to our founders who recognized that freedoms had to be guaranteed in a document that was delibertly made VERY difficult to change so that it would not be subject to the petty whims of the moment as opposed to those petty polititians can simply muster a majority to fundamentally change the law of the land.

This was true fifty years ago. It isn't now.

The world hates us because we impose our liberal bullshit on them, let faggots redefine marriage, export feminism, invent crap like affirmative action, and haughtily tell everyone else how to live, and bomb the shit out of whoever we please.

We constantly brag about how great we are, & how exceptional we are, in spite of a underperforming public school system, a bloated government, and a bunch of fat, lazy people who hire Mexicans to do the work cheaper than people who were born here, who then get government benefits.

The weirdest thing of all is that liberals hate the country, even though it is a liberal paradise, and conservative love the country, even though the country wants them to die off.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 06:14 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Yes we certainly do. Maybe we are the terrorists.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 07:57 PM   #8
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Thursday night football?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 11:03 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Jackie, I respect you more than anyone else on this board, but the world doesn't hate us because of our freedom, they hate us because we won't leave them alone.

You want to know who truly hates our freedom? Look at Washington DC. Every year, those clowns extend the reach of government in our lives. It is even getting to the point where they tell our children who they must shower with in school. The President has the authority to put anyone he wants in jail, for whatever reason, and for as long as he wants, with no due process.

There is so much more. But if you listen closely, the cries of "Death to America" are not coming from the Middle East, they are coming from the halls of Congress, the White House, SCOTUS, and the endless bureaucracy on practically every street corner in the US. The threat to freedom does not wear a turban, it wears a business suit with an American flag lapel pin.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 03:48 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Really? .....

http://www.history.com/topics/world-...nau-death-camp
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 04:29 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
Why a large majority hates us, I know a lot of the answer but yeah.

What the world needs now...
Who said "a large majority hates us"?

Do poor people "like' rich people?

If "a large majority" of the world population "hated us," when then "we" wouldn't have an "illegal immigration" problem and those who "accidentally" ended up in this country would be lining up to "go home" and get out of this "hateful place."

You have consumed and digested the bullshit from the past 6-7 years.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:31 AM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who said "a large majority hates us"?

Do poor people "like' rich people?

If "a large majority" of the world population "hated us," when then "we" wouldn't have an "illegal immigration" problem and those who "accidentally" ended up in this country would be lining up to "go home" and get out of this "hateful place."

You have consumed and digested the bullshit from the past 6-7 years.
Tony Blair's famous statement. "You judge a Country by how many people are trying to get in, not my how many are trying to get out".
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:20 AM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Really..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:20 AM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

For some reason our government has forgotten that we are not a democracy but a representative republic.
The Soviet Union was a democracy.
Why our government tries to force democracy on others is a big question.

The idea that we have freedom has been lost on the left and on the right. The idea that the use of government to control the individual and restrict his freedoms is an issue on both sides of our political spectrum.

We were founded by individuals that escaped tyranny yet we have allowed ourselves to be controlled as if we were under tyranny once again.

Most of the rest of the world can see how hypocritical we are when it comes to the idea that we the people control the government. These people are neither deaf, dumb, or blind.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:53 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
We were founded by individuals that escaped tyranny yet we have allowed ourselves to be controlled as if we were under tyranny once again.
The "Golden Rule" ..

... "He who has the gold rules."

Those in our society who wish for government to collect the money and pass it out ...

.... will be RULED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women