Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2010, 10:39 AM   #31
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
wish him my best and maybe print this thread and take it to him.....we are all pulling for him.......
I am on my way out the door now and will definitely blow kisses to him for you, MLisa. Good idea - I am printing the thread for him. Will update everyone tonight.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #32
Gator42
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

He will be in my thoughts and prayers .
Gator42 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:21 PM   #33
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Default UPDATE!

I am sure Fancy will have more to report from her visit today, but I have been unsuccessful in efforts to talk to him. I know he can't talk (breathing machine) but was told to ask the nurses to hold phone to his ear and he could at least hear. Apparently, they got tired of those requests, because that was no longer an option today when I called.

I will be going to visit him tonight, and will report back with any news.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #34
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Thanks Tx Gator
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #35
pyro
Account Disabled

Thanks TG,

Get well soon Surcher. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

pyro
pyro is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #36
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The report: I did see Surcher this afternoon in ICU, took him a balloon bouquet and a musical get well card, sat quietly with him for a while. The nurses made me "gown up" and wear gloves, but no mask. He is on a vent and hooked up to all sorts of beeping machines, and has a lot of different IV fluids going in. I was warned not to "trip over the lines." While quite weak, he was lucid and happy to see a non-nurse's face. His blood pressure is dangerously low, so much so that they can't give him a sleep aid, and as we all know, rest is the best medicine. (That may be another reason why they stopped taking the phone calls.) I offered to sneak him in some Jameson Whiskey. No, he couldn't talk, but he motioned for a pen and paper and scratched, "I'll be out of here!" While I was there a tech came in with a portable machine to take an x-ray of his chest. He motioned to him and indicated that my chest might be more fun to uncover. That's the spirit! The nurses like him and think he's a funny guy.

By now his family should have arrived from out-of-state, and they'll get his prognosis. This is VERY serious, so please keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers. I did read this thread to him and passed along some phone messages that came my way after my post. He knows a lot of people are concerned and sending their best wishes. If you visit, remember no flowers, plants, or food, and keep it short and sweet, unless you are prepared to just sit there and be a comforting presence.

I promised I'd be on hand, or have him in hand, for "physical therapy," and that there were probably quite a few other ladies willing to be "helpful." That elicited a wink from him, and after I held his hand for a few minutes, he seemed to doze off, and I crept away. I'll try to get back there Friday and see how's he doing, maybe talk to the family.

May the luck of the Irish and the strength of God be with you now, Surcher.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #37
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Angel

Thanks for that update on Surcher, Fancy.

I didn't know just how considerate you are, lady!

You are quite the angel and I'm sure you made Surcher's day just with your visit!

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:14 PM   #38
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Texas Gator will be posting soon regarding his evening visit to Surcher. Based on his most recent info, am unsure if those of you considering a trip to the hospital should go or not at this time. Surcher's family is there and asking how visitors know him, and a parade of lovely ladies is especially going to be hard to explain. Also, Surcher may now be heavily sedated, or just too weak. In the short 5 hours or so since I visited, his level of responsiveness has decreased considerably. Since geographically I am close to the hospital and can help his family find their way around the unfamiliar locale as I know the area well, I will be going back and staying in touch. (I'm a "friend" from his fantasy football league, yeah, uh huh.) I'll keep you updated if anything changes.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:56 PM   #39
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Default Fancy's experience differed from mine!

I am sorry to say my experience was far different, and pray that the marked change in surcher's lucidity and responsiveness between Fancy's visit and mine was attributable to sedation rather than decline.

True, it's natural he'd be more receptive to Fancy visiting than this old curmudgeon. Who wouldn't? But, I was accompanied by one of surcher's ATF friends (TaylorinHouston), and sadly, he couldn't muster up the energy to stay awake/alert for more than a few seconds. He definitely exhibited pleasure seeing her (that momentary facial expression was priceless), but the most we got out of him was a head nod, a half smile, and a return to sleep.

AGAIN, I pray it was sedation because he even asked his parents (and uncle) to let him sleep when they arrived from out-of-state. Great people, as expected, but awkward when I stated we were friends. "Oh, you must be his neighbors," they replied. Those who know me can attest it's rare I'm at a loss for words, but this time, the proverbial "cat had my tongue." I managed to escape by claiming to be football fan friends (which is true), and talking up his Saints finally making it.

But, the reality of our world and its necessary separation from our private lives became a stark realization tonight. Good intentions notwithstanding, the fact is we must NEVER risk exposure to one's family, despite how much we may care. That double edged sword is what causes me to ask all who (I know) care to PLEASE exercise restraint - at least while his family is in town.

You may think you have the perfect response or "comeback" line, but I'd ask you to refrain from visiting, calling, or even emailing him while his folks are here. Hopefully, boredom won't cause them to look through his computer (which is laying open); but PLEASE don't encourage them.

I will keep you posted as I know. Fancy will visit while I'm out of state. Keep our friend in your prayers. He needs it.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:11 PM   #40
Htowner
Ambassador

Thank you Texas Gator.
Good advice and best of wishes for Surcher.
Htowner is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #41
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Hang in there Surcher. We got you in prayer!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:17 PM   #42
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Thanks very much for the update TexasGator, we are all keeping a good thought for Surcher's recovery. I want to join everyone in thanking you, Fancy and Taylor for brightening his day. There are some folks in this thing of ours that make me proud to be a part of this community, this is sad time, thanks to each of you for making it better.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 11:45 PM   #43
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Well said WW. Visits from good folks and friends like TG, Fancy and Taylor mean a great deal to someone very ill. I'm sure his family appreciates it also. Surcher is on everyone's mind.
TX Bulldog is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 06:43 AM   #44
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Thanks TG....
I haven't know Surcher long. We started e-mailing each other about 6 months ago. I met him in person at the last "P" social. He's a great guy and I have a lot of respect for him. I wish him a speedy recovery.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 07:01 AM   #45
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

TG, thanks for the update. And, Fancy a big thanks to you as well.

Surcher - get well buddy. We're pullin' for you.
bbkid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women