Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70396
biomed160372
Yssup Rider59877
gman4452895
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47460
pyramider46370
bambino40289
CryptKicker37069
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35232
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2013, 04:57 PM   #31
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritolay View Post
I don't know maam. I made a comment and got jumped after my first post. LOL. You look beautiful btw.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
She makes it all about her so get use to it. Just the way the bullshit rolls around here.
Actually Ginger wasn't the one who made this all about her. I believe it was another member that brought up the thread Cody had started. She merely responded to the comment that was made didn't she.

Quote:
The reply was very defensive in nature considering I just made a simple comment. Why would anyone become a member after seeing that sort of thing? I thought we were here to share info and help each other?
Try not to take it personally. Someone has been attacking GD on backpage posting false, and horrible adds about her. Her Red Alerts are flying up all over the place. I can't blame her. Mine would be as well if the shoe were on my foot. If people would quit trying to ruin other people by posting false and accusing adds on low scale sites the drama would surely fade some. Don't hold it against her. GD is a great provider and a good friend for that matter.

Also we are here to share info and help each other. This is an adult playground however drama can still be found here. Anyway, don't let it run you off. Happy Hobbying.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #32
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, Trinity. You're such a great friend as well, and I am l thankful that I got to know you!

I'm doing my best to ignore the drama and shit-stirring directed at me both here on Eccie, and other sites. I refuse to respond to the instigators here. In fact, I have put the two biggest culprits on "ignore."

As far as the malarkey on Backpage and Craigslist, I ask that the rest of you just flag it for me, and then try to ignore it, as well. No need to post it here – it will only encourage more drama, and I am already well aware of what the idiots are doing. Thanks!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 06:42 PM   #33
cody3168
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Hey Frito I Changed nothing In My Thread Everything Is Still As It Was And I Didn't Know you Could Change The Title Of A Thread
cody3168 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #34
Guest042514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Have to agree with tk, Ginger is an excellent provider. Tk and ginger is tops on my atf.
Guest042514 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:46 PM   #35
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaxskin View Post
Have to agree with tk, Ginger is an excellent provider. Tk and ginger is tops on my atf.
Thank you, Hun!!! Maybe you should try us both at the same time!!

See? I didn't make it "all about me..." It's about Trinity, too! Lmao
Old 11-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #36
Guest042514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Thank you, Hun!!! Maybe you should try us both at the same time!!

See? I didn't make it "all about me..." It's about Trinity, too! Lmao
Waaaahooooo. Now that sounds like some fun, but would need a whaaambulace on stand by......
Guest042514 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 02:33 AM   #37
Fritolay
BANNED

Oh, and one other thing Trinity. If GD is such a "good friend",

How's the weather by staff edit. remove intentional post of real life info urh
I hear you are street smart enough to know what's up. Hope you prove it by distancing yourself.
Fritolay is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 08:53 AM   #38
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
The title and post were changed.

The original title read "Ginger"

The post was also changed. It did contain the ad that was on BP.

It was changed.

No it was not changed. It was removed because it contained real life information. We can't control what is posted on BP, but we sure as hell will remove real life information about ANY member. If the information was posted intentionally, the offending member will lose posting privileges. Example to follow..

For those conspiracy theorists, the post you referred to was flagged by a male member.

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:02 AM   #39
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by urhuckleberry View Post
No it was not changed. It was removed because it contained real life information. We can't control what is posted on BP, but we sure as hell will remove real life information about ANY member. If the information was posted intentionally, the offending member will lose posting privileges. Example to follow..

For those conspiracy theorists, the post you referred to was flagged by a male member.

Huck
I was never aware of the existence of any version, other than the one currently posted.

Thanks to whoever flagged the original version with real-life info, and also to the mods...for handling it so quickly.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:15 AM   #40
cody3168
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

okay now I'm confused are we talking about the same post that I wrote titled well someone is pissed off
cody3168 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #41
urhuckleberry
Ambassador

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody3168 View Post
okay now I'm confused are we talking about the same post that I wrote titled well someone is pissed off

Different thread entirely. The one with the BP ad revealing personal info about a member is no longer in public view. It was RTM's d immediately by a member and removed with no replies and nine views. Maybe the person who posted the BP ad was one of the nine. Just sayin'

Huck
urhuckleberry is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 09:40 AM   #42
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
... Maybe the person who posted the BP ad was one of the nine. Just sayin'

Huck
I personally think that "FritoLay" is the same person that posted the backpage ads!

Then they signed up to Eccie just a few days later, to reap the rewards of their drama-rama... And to attempt to terrorize other people on Eccie, as well.

Thanks for handling it with such stealth, Huck. You named yourself correctly, indeed.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:57 AM   #43
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to agree with Ginger. Thanks so much Huck.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #44
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

Huck
I personally am not a fan of outing. But one runs that risk when they are dumb enough to give out real life information. So from my take on it it is two wrongs making one complete cluster fuck. Someone dumb enough to give out real life information and another even dumber to post it when they have been "done wrong". Laughable yet tragic.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #45
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
Actually Ginger wasn't the one who made this all about her. I believe it was another member that brought up the thread Cody had started. She merely responded to the comment that was made didn't she.

Actually it is her own fault for telling some schmuck real life info. I detest the whole "outing" thing but it is two parties that make it work. One dumb enough to give out real life information and another dumb enough to use said information to get back at member number one who gave them such information. It plays out to be a tragic comedy.

And as for BP.. When you use trashy sites one can pretty much expect to not walk away smelling like a rose. That site is way too open (this would be a prime example). Sure you can post ads there but there seems to be no control when people flag them now is there? I am sure chicks get frustrated putting up an ad and finding out an hour later it is gone (flagged out which anyone can do it seems). Sites like this have controls in place. But if you feel the need to put out ads every hour on the hour like some BP chicks do then.. Do it there. But you open yourself up to more that is not protected like it is here.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women