Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40252
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2015, 07:43 PM   #16
nerdy123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Nurse, complete with latex gloves
nerdy123 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:31 PM   #17
Viviana Montero
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 192652
My ECCIE Reviews

A rape fantasy, I've done it once and would love to do again. Very intoxicating! I haven't tried it but the daddy/baby sitter has always turned me on.
Viviana Montero is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:39 PM   #18
Blue_eyed_shy_guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I haven't actually had the chance to act out any scenarios, but my imaginary roleplay scenarios have frequently been related to work.

When I was posted at a large multi-floor building, I'd encountered a man on patrol photographing his (girlfriend? SB?) in the parking lot. I spent the rest of that night shift fantasizing about sneaking them past the security cameras Mission Impossible style, taking them to the rooftop, then having her model for a photo shoot that ends with her nude as the sun's setting, finishing off with servicing both the photographer and myself as daylight turns to dusk. There's a residential complex right next door to this building, so there's a good chance that individuals or couples would be watching..

There was also the one time there was that cute early 30s female computer tech that had to come work on the servers..I'd imagine playing a naughty variant of hide-n-go-seek with her amongst the server racks. Each time one finds the other, an article of clothing must come off. When no more clothes are available, a service must be rendered, usually involving lips, hands, fingers or tongues upon sensitive areas. Roaring cooling fans mask moans quite nicely, as well as making nipples quite prominent.

When working customer service, I'd imagined having pretty female coworkers trying to walk a customer through a particularly difficult technical difficulty with myself under the table, between her legs making use of my tongue. ;-)

Years before that, I was working residential security for a wealthy gated community somewhere SW of Austin. I'd imagine sneaking a lady friend in to a property where the owners had left for a vacation out of the country for a night of fooling around in their hot tub. One in particular had a stunning view of the hill country, Lake Travis and forest stretching for miles. This particular property had a back deck fence of thin metal frames holding heavy safety glass panes to minimize the impact on the view from the hilltop the property was situated on.. a perfect place to watch a sunset from with a bikini-clad beauty who would shortly be clad in nothing but beads of sweat.

Of course, not all in my dirty imagination is sweetness and light.. handcuffs, strip searches and spanking (of her) have featured in my mind's scenarios as well..
Blue_eyed_shy_guy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 08:41 PM   #19
gonzales1970
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh aha
gonzales1970 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 09:45 PM   #20
Selene Hela
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 281482
My ECCIE Reviews

Hmm many but off top of my head: my slave and I love any "angry" roles when I make him take it and sometimes cross dress. He gets so hard and we go h.a.m. (that phrase isn't even in use any more lol).

And I want to try a double Domme/Dom session with a submissive woman.
Selene Hela is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 03:09 PM   #21
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Hottt, very kinky and freaky roleplays that BOTH the provider and client are into make for a sizzling session but provider has to be a freaky kinky "slut"
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 07:16 AM   #22
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Have enjoyed to forced sex/rough revenge fuck scenario before. Not something to be done on first visit with a lady, civilian or hobby, simply because her comfort and feeling safe is important, and I hate the idea of going too far to fast, no matter how much she says she like a hard/rough/fast shellacking. But there was that one lady, older than me, between what I though was round one and two... asked me if wanted to try something new for the second pop. She pulled a huge duffle out of her closet that looked like she robbed three full sexandsubmission.com sets.

Very important for all parties to feel comfortable. Unless you're a man with a dirty fantasy and some horny lady throws a ticker for a free ride through fantasy land in your lap.
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 09:06 AM   #23
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Let me get out the Crisco, BB's and Batman mask and we can talk about it.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:54 PM   #24
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I love role-playing. I'm the naughty one and you are going to punish (spank) the naughtiness right out of me...
Yep aftercare expected as well...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:47 AM   #25
ogre
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Nobody has said it but it was one of my favorite: corrupt priest and nun or priest and tempting nun.
ogre is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 10:09 AM   #26
TSBrittanyMae
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 133794
My ECCIE Reviews

My favorite, is having a female dominante with me, and push me down on my knees, and make me fluff her lover until he's nice and hard, and then watching them 2 fuck. After, sucking and licking both of them clean while. I LOVE being a lil' slave girl for a super sexy bi-sexual switchy girl. hehehe. when I was married, I LOVED watching my ex-wife ride her lovers in front of me. *blushes*

Ladies, if your into being spoiled, and want a lil' slave girl, lemme know. hehehe
TSBrittanyMae is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women