Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160316
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-15-2014, 09:34 PM   #16
Puccipleaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

You UT fans watch out!!!! Texas State was on ESPN last night! Lol! I wonder if they will sign a 5 star before UT will? Thugs and knuckle heads, just in my personal opinion, are different levels. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when I think thug, I think Aaron Hernandez. When I think thug, I think of someone who has the intents of doing serious harm. Like I said, thats just my opinion.
Puccipleaser is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:26 PM   #17
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Well, the offence sure woke up, but now the D went to sleep. Great win!!!!
derek303 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:42 AM   #18
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puccipleaser View Post
You UT fans watch out!!!! Texas State was on ESPN last night! Lol! I wonder if they will sign a 5 star before UT will? Thugs and knuckle heads, just in my personal opinion, are different levels. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when I think thug, I think Aaron Hernandez.
Ah take it yew are aware thet Aaron Hernandez wuz a Flo-rida Gator an' not a Tea-sip Longhorn.

http://www.gatorzone.com/football/bi...&player_id=120

David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 06:41 PM   #19
tmac39
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoulRon View Post
The current problem is that the previous coach, who shall remain nameless if not blameless, got complacent. He assumed recruits would be begging to come play for him and he'd have the pick of whomever he pleased. That didn't exactly happen. Then he figured the boys he did have would be good kids who really were there for the education and future he could offer. What he got was a bunch of spoiled, self-centered thugs who got away with doing what they pleased because they could play football.
That's all different now. Give Charlie a couple more years of getting the house in order and gathering up his recruits, and you guys will be back in the hunt again.
Thats exactly right on the money. Strong needs to be left the fuck be while he demolishes the"white collar country club" atmosphere that the former regime built.
tmac39 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 06:58 PM   #20
derek303
Valued Poster

I'm going to the WV game Sat (I'm a season ticket holder). If we win that game we have a real shot at a bowl game. I hate WV fans. I was in my seat ( 2 years ago) and some dumbass in a WV jersey (drunk)ted yelling crap walking up steps that "Earl Campbell was a faggot." I had my young Son with me. He finally got kicked out to an ovation about 3rd Q. It went downhill after the Campbell comment and Fuck you, fuck you's were flying.
Old 11-03-2014, 07:52 PM   #21
Congratulations
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

There is no real shot if they win Sat. They still have @ Ok St and TCU. Do they deserve to go to a bowl? I think not. I haven't been a fan of Strong from the beginning. All of his ''core values'' are common sense.
Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 08:16 PM   #22
footballfan
Registered Member

yeah.. Strong's values are "common sense", but for a lot of these kids that "common sense" needs to be laid out, clear, concisely and repeatedly. Believe me, some of those 5 star kids are all but uncoachable because they think they know it all. Give Strong time... I just hope the big money guys at UT have patience.
footballfan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 09:35 PM   #23
Congratulations
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I'll give him another year and if its anything like this one he will be looking for something else.

The recruits Mack brought in weren't bad and besides, how many years in MB's career did he have losing years or non 10 win seasons? Before poking fingers look what he did. Its kind of like still blaming Bush after 6 years out of office.
Congratulations is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #24
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It's a sad state of affairs in college ball for the entire State of Texas.
Only 3teams are currently bowl-eligible: Baylor, TCU, and Texas A&M.
There are 4 teams that are one more win away from eligibility: Texas State, UTEP, Rice, and Houston.
Really sad time when those teams have a better chance at going to a bowl then Texas.
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:49 PM   #25
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Interesting Letter To The Sports Editor in last Sunday’s American Statesman. It made reference to a recent article arguing that Coach Strong’s much publicized core values should match those of the team. I did not see that article.
The letter to the editor recalled several articles written by The Statesman’s sports writers Bohls and Golden since Strong’s arrival characterizing him as a messiah set to save the Longhorns.
The writer opined that although Strong’s core values sound macho and appropriate, they are misplaced in an academic environment, and they imply an inherent distrust of the character of the players rendering the “core values” “troubling and demeaning.” I strongly (no pun intended) agree with this assessment.
The great head coaches develop and motivate by inspiration and experience, not by fear and intimidation. Great coaches provide effective, well thought out and carried out training that involves diligent mentoring rather than the constant threat of getting kicked off the team, suspensions and other punishments. The bully tactics carried out by Coach Strong so far simply do not engender an esprit de corps that would allow a team to function as a unit that has honor, pride and a willingness to perform beyond their limits.
This is college football folks, not the pros or the Charlie Strong show. The emphasis should be on player development, to include character development.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 07:18 PM   #26
derek303
Valued Poster

Just got back from the game. Horns looked great! Now we need 1 more win.
Old 11-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #27
FoulRon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek303 View Post
Just got back from the game. Horns looked great! Now we need 1 more win.
Well, the Horns got their one more win. There are now 6 Texasteams that are bowl eligible, and only two more that are one win away. Sadly, the other four are way off the mark.
If you'll notice, that's a total of 12 Div I. teams in the State. We could make our own super-conference.

Here's the breakdown:
TCU 9-1
Baylor 8-1
Texas A&M 7-4
Rice 6-4
UTEP 6-4
Texas 6-5
UofH 5-4
Texas State 5-5
Texas Tech 3-7
UTSA 3-7
UNT 3-7
SMU 0-9
FoulRon is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 08:22 AM   #28
sunspots
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

UT's football program got fatheaded...I think the team even believed the bullshit on the longhorn channel .. Strong found a much worse program than he expected in many different ways ... the resultant corrective ass kicking will probably hurt recruiting this year.....I think Texas will have a decent top 20 team next year and then after things settle down Strong will bring in a great recruiting class... containing some Florida difference makers ........... and have national power type teams in 15 and 16 and the most respected program in the NCAA... I bet Strong tells the whole program that the longhorn network is marketing bullshit and does not have anything to do with the football team
sunspots is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 10:34 AM   #29
derek303
Valued Poster

Caught a little of the Louisville game against KY and their 3rd string QB was better than Swoops. Can't wait for Charlie's recruits. Our QB situation has been dismal since Colt.
Old 01-01-2015, 06:52 PM   #30
derek303
Valued Poster

After watching us get embarrassed against the Hogs and watching these great bowl games today: shit better change quick for Strong. We got outscoured 79-17 the last 2 games. Pathetic! It's one thing to talk about lack of talent, it's another to lose your team. These guys quit and I'm shocked they did. And firing 2 receiver coaches won't do it! I'm disgusted!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women