Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59829
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2016, 04:18 PM   #1
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default NCNS-London in Jeff City

Last Tuesday morning I contacted London in Jeff City about coming to visit with her. Got through the screening process, contacted her about 1:30pm and she agreed to meet me at 5pm since I had to drive from the Kansas City area. Told her I would contact her halfway there so she would know I was coming. She was very courteous and replied she was looking forward to it. I sent her a text at about 3:30pm from Warrensburg to let her know I was about halfway and confirm the appointment. She got back right away and gave me the name of the econo motel where she had a room. I arrived at the econo motel a little early at 4:50 and sent her a text to let her know I was there and asked for the room number. No response. Sent her another text at 5:10 to make sure she didn't miss the first one, no response. Another text at 5:45, no response. Another text at 6:15 and told her I would leave to return home if I didn't hear from her by 7pm. Nothing. If I had lived in Jeff City, I would never have waited that long, but since I drove so far, I stuck around trying to complete the mission. Last week she told me she usually worked Mon-Wed, so sent her a message around noon when I saw she posted an add for today to give her an opportunity to comment or explain, but no response. So basically, she looks nice, but obviously has very poor TCB skills. I might try to see her if I lived in Jeff City where a NCNS wasn't a major inconvenience. But, I would never recommend trying to see her if you are not close by and need to make an appointment in advance. Obviously, making an appointment involves a commitment on your part, but apparently no commitment whatsoever on her part. She feels no requirement to keep it, or show you the courtesy of letting you know her plans have changed. She feels totally entitled to leave you hanging high and dry without notice, and absolutely no regard for wasting your time or travel expenses. Scratch that rude and inconsiderate person off your list.
ez2plz is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:53 AM   #2
Ginnis1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Funny I've seen London many times and never had a problem. Great girl !!! I met with her on Thursday the 17th no problems. Sorry for your experience, I have had a few like that one even told me she just didn't get a good vibe while I was on the phone with her
Ginnis1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 04:56 PM   #3
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnis1 View Post
Funny I've seen London many times and never had a problem. Great girl !!! I met with her on Thursday the 17th no problems. Sorry for your experience, I have had a few like that one even told me she just didn't get a good vibe while I was on the phone with her
Glad you have had success and a good time. The reviews from the guys who have seen her are positive, which is why I was interested in meeting her. She has ncns quite a few people on here, so I am not a unique case and it appears to be a chronic problem for her. However, if she didn't get a good vibe and want to see me, all she had to do was let me know, instead of telling me to go ahead and drive 160 miles to get there, then respond to me when I was at the half way point and give me the name of the hotel. She also had the opportunity to get back with me and make it up, but she obviously has no concern about doing that.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry you had a bad experience...I wish ya more excxiting times babe!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:53 AM   #5
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
So sorry you had a bad experience...I wish ya more excxiting times babe!
Thank you! Over the years, I have had many very positive experiences and met some wonderful people. This could have been another one of those, but wasn't. Life goes on
Old 04-26-2016, 02:22 PM   #6
alphabravo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Today was the 2nd (and FINAL) NC/NS for me with the lovely London. I had a great visit in May 2015 on a trip thru central MO, but on subsequent visits I set up visits only to be left all alone at the appointed time. No return call (voice mailbox is full) nor reply to my very civil text. My 2015 review was very positive.

Sorry London but I'm not calling - anymore
alphabravo is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 10:49 AM   #7
ez2plz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphabravo View Post
Today was the 2nd (and FINAL) NC/NS for me with the lovely London. I had a great visit in May 2015 on a trip thru central MO, but on subsequent visits I set up visits only to be left all alone at the appointed time. No return call (voice mailbox is full) nor reply to my very civil text. My 2015 review was very positive.

Sorry London but I'm not calling - anymore
Obviously, appointments, your time and efforts, and customer service, all mean absolutely nothing to her!
Old 04-28-2016, 08:55 AM   #8
Mizzou82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

not going to defend her at all, but she is one of the few providers in central mo that is verified and reviewed. She works a couple days a week and has her choice of who to see. Tip her well a couple times and the TCB issues go away some
Mizzou82 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 10:12 PM   #9
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Next!
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 10:28 AM   #10
bear30atl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

bear30atl is offline   Quote