Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
Ferris.Buller
Registered Member

Default Help a 1st timer

Hello , I am hoping you can help a newbie in need of a recommendation. I hope this is allowed on this board.
I am sure this story has been told on here before. I am newly divorced, I was completely faithful to my wife for 16 years. And now I am single again.
I have not had sex with another women in 16 years and now that I am free to do so I want to start things off with a bang (literally).
But I am looking for the best of the best. I am looking for 50% stunning girl next door looks and 50% compassionate experience that will make me forget that my heart has been ripped out.
I am willing to travel to KC or Des Moines for an exceptional provider if necessary. but would prefer to stay local if possiable
I am an analytical person so it would help if you rate your best of the best for me
Looks (1-5 5 being the best)
Compassion (1-5 5 being the best)
Extra points for red heads
Please provide links to the providers
Some providers that seem appealing to me
Kay2Day http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20642
Red Roxie http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11241 8
Candy of Omaha (would like to see more pics) http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20014 0

Also some advise on Outcall vs incall ? I have the house to myself so that seems like a safe way to avoid LE… what are the downfalls ?

Thanks Ferris
Ferris.Buller is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #2
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

You need to learn one very important acronym: YMMV.

I like girls that are.......
You like girls that are......

My 10 is your 7. Your 8 is my 2. I clicked with provider x. You pissed her off somehow. I thought provider z was meh. She rocked your world. Most guys have a great time with provider y. Some think shes older than they want. And so it goes.

I'm sorry to say that this activity requires you to pay some dues. Primarily in the form of research. No one can pick your dream girl for you. You need to pick a girl whose looks you seem to like, and then read her damn reviews. Most of them. Does it sound like she's what your looking for? Then go for it. The ladies you've listed are a good start. Maybe.

Do you have any references? No? Guess what? The lady you picked may not want to see you unless you tell her your name or home address or where you work. Personally, I would never give out that info to someone I don't know......but its your life. Personally, I would never have an outcall to my home. Maybe you don't care about losing your job or the custody battle you're probably fighting. So.....you may need to select a lady who's not your first choice.....but is newbie friendly....so you can get the references to see the lady you ultimately want.

Please......be polite to whoever you select. Know ahead of time what the donation is and what she is likely to do. If you ask shit like "how much for a bbbj" she will probably hang up or leave.

Please. Brush your teeth and use breath fresheners......immediately prior to your appointment. I don't care how great the ladies reviews were. You'll have a bad time.

Please please please wash your ass and balls. No lady wants to do anything with 6 hours of ball funk. Or worse....have some idiot leave skidmarks on the sheets. If it has been more than one hour since you've done this......ask to use the shower before festivities begin. If not, I don't care how great the ladies reviews are.....you'll have a bad time.

Sounds like life has dealt you a bad hand. I'm sorry for that. And a great session with one of these ladies will help.....somewhat and temporarily. They really are angels of mercy...........IF you pay your dues and do things right.

Good luck!
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 10:20 PM   #3
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgritstoo View Post
You need to learn one very important acronym: YMMV.

I like girls that are.......
You like girls that are......

My 10 is your 7. Your 8 is my 2. I clicked with provider x. You pissed her off somehow. I thought provider z was meh. She rocked your world. Most guys have a great time with provider y. Some think shes older than they want. And so it goes.

I'm sorry to say that this activity requires you to pay some dues. Primarily in the form of research. No one can pick your dream girl for you. You need to pick a girl whose looks you seem to like, and then read her damn reviews. Most of them. Does it sound like she's what your looking for? Then go for it. The ladies you've listed are a good start. Maybe.

Do you have any references? No? Guess what? The lady you picked may not want to see you unless you tell her your name or home address or where you work. Personally, I would never give out that info to someone I don't know......but its your life. Personally, I would never have an outcall to my home. Maybe you don't care about losing your job or the custody battle you're probably fighting. So.....you may need to select a lady who's not your first choice.....but is newbie friendly....so you can get the references to see the lady you ultimately want.

Please......be polite to whoever you select. Know ahead of time what the donation is and what she is likely to do. If you ask shit like "how much for a bbbj" she will probably hang up or leave.

Please. Brush your teeth and use breath fresheners......immediately prior to your appointment. I don't care how great the ladies reviews were. You'll have a bad time.

Please please please wash your ass and balls. No lady wants to do anything with 6 hours of ball funk. Or worse....have some idiot leave skidmarks on the sheets. If it has been more than one hour since you've done this......ask to use the shower before festivities begin. If not, I don't care how great the ladies reviews are.....you'll have a bad time.

Sounds like life has dealt you a bad hand. I'm sorry for that. And a great session with one of these ladies will help.....somewhat and temporarily. They really are angels of mercy...........IF you pay your dues and do things right.

Good luck!
Grits have I told you lately you are me all time favorite. Muah
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 04:26 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Grits gave some great advice.

Incall vs Outcall, it really doesn't matter LE uses both. The big danger with outcall to your residence is provider X has some friends that like to tag along and rob your place.

In some ways, finding a provider you click with is kind of like dating in the real world. A great looking lady can turn real ugly when you find out she is just a mean selfish person. On the other hand, and nice looking lady starts to look like a beautiful goddess because she is really nice. Some people you just don't click with, even if you have great respect for them.

The ladies on ECCIE with reviews locally are a good place to start. Once you have a couple provider references, many more doors will open for you.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:34 AM   #5
daredevil321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hey FB.yes sounds like you've your share of hard luck but you must realize that joining eccie yesterday and your first post is for us to help you with info about providers is quite suspicious . The same ploy LE would use might I say.Read the reviews and pick out a verified provider and send her a pm.She may be able to verify you through your employment.Another option is to go through agency.you've set the bar pretty high with the three you already picked.If you read any reviews at all you should know that you don't need any more pix's of Candy.Thats a bit of a red flag I think.Do your own research,it's not that tough with the WWW. Write reviews and share info with others and things will open up to you.Consider joining p411 that also should help if your really sincere about who you are.Sorry if I sound like a hard ass but we can never be to safe In the hobby.
daredevil321 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 10:05 AM   #6
oldguy57
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

FB - You will pardon our caution. If you search this site - read reviews, the alerts section and even the provider ads, you will find the providers that you will enjoy and that will help you as a first-timer. Do the research. Reputation goes a long way here. Establish a good one and this world is your oyster.
oldguy57 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
Grits have I told you lately you are me all time favorite. Muah
Damn. You tell me that all of the time too. I'm crushed.

Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 07:59 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome sauce @ hgrits .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 04:08 AM   #9
Phunster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris.Buller View Post
Hello , I am hoping you can help a newbie in need of a recommendation. I hope this is allowed on this board.
I am sure this story has been told on here before. I am newly divorced, I was completely faithful to my wife for 16 years. And now I am single again.
I have not had sex with another women in 16 years and now that I am free to do so I want to start things off with a bang (literally).
But I am looking for the best of the best. I am looking for 50% stunning girl next door looks and 50% compassionate experience that will make me forget that my heart has been ripped out.
I am willing to travel to KC or Des Moines for an exceptional provider if necessary. but would prefer to stay local if possiable
I am an analytical person so it would help if you rate your best of the best for me
Looks (1-5 5 being the best)
Compassion (1-5 5 being the best)
Extra points for red heads
Please provide links to the providers
Some providers that seem appealing to me
Kay2Day http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20642
Red Roxie http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11241 8
Candy of Omaha (would like to see more pics) http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20014 0

Also some advise on Outcall vs incall ? I have the house to myself so that seems like a safe way to avoid LE… what are the downfalls ?

Thanks Ferris
You will enjoy this experience if you stick with the well-reviewed providers, and so far. some of the best have posted in this thread.

I, too, went thru similar circumstances last Fall, and the hobby kept me sane. My favorite provider was a better counselor than any I could have found in psych therapy. And she became a good friend, oddly enough.

You will find that nearly all of the good ones here are really nice folks, and all we are involved in is an unregulated market. Take the time to read the reviews, stay away from Backpage unless you know the provider has a good reputation (Google is your best friend in this regard).
Phunster is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women