Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If you don't write reviews, what's the primary reason you don't?
Personal privacy/I prefer to remain anonymous 33 41.25%
I'm uncomfortable with writing details of intimate relationships 5 6.25%
The ECCIE form is too cumbersome/takes too much time 3 3.75%
I only see girls that have already been reviewed and have nothing to add 11 13.75%
Other 28 35.00%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #16
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

I used to write a lot of reviews for the PA credit but my experiences with providers are different than they were when I first got in the hobby. Now, I prefer to write reviews when I visit other places as a way to promote ECCIE.
timothe is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #17
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I tried without avail to vote on all 5 so selected 5. I pay the price in cash to read the reviews by you who do for the free ride. My cash and others who choose this option for any reason, keeps the site in business and your reviews keep us paying cash. You stop reviewing we stop paying cash. Which comes first, chicken or the egg? Or what happens when the goose stops laying gold eggs? Or, who is boss- he who has the gold or you? Love to hear your response- you review gloaters.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:08 PM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by doug_dfw View Post
I tried without avail to vote on all 5 so selected 5. I pay the price in cash to read the reviews by you who do for the free ride. My cash and others who choose this option for any reason, keeps the site in business and your reviews keep us paying cash. You stop reviewing we stop paying cash. Which comes first, chicken or the egg? Or what happens when the goose stops laying gold eggs? Or, who is boss- he who has the gold or you? Love to hear your response- you review gloaters.
That is a good response, but not a response to why you do not do reviews, unless all the answers are correct as you say as far as you are concerned. I definitely do not review all the sessions I have done, nor will I, but do enough that I can be classified as a frequent reviewer. I have no problem with guys who do not write reviews and pay for PA, but what I do have problem with is guys who do not write reviews telling others their opinion of how reviews should to be done.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 06:34 PM   #19
Guest111514
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

its all fictitious any way right ?
Guest111514 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 PM   #20
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I see girls that are UTR and ones that request that I don't write a review. I've seen one a couple of times and she said, "a review is evidence". Others have asked me to write a review. I honor their wishes.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 10:18 PM   #21
userb1
Account Frozen

Encounters: 11

userb1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 11:04 PM   #22
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
That is a good response, but not a response to why you do not do reviews, unless all the answers are correct as you say as far as you are concerned. I definitely do not review all the sessions I have done, nor will I, but do enough that I can be classified as a frequent reviewer. I have no problem with guys who do not write reviews and pay for PA, but what I do have problem with is guys who do not write reviews telling others their opinion of how reviews should to be done.
Bigdog0311, you have never let anything keep you from writing reviews, Even the truth. You clearly do have problems with guys who don't write reviews otherwise you would never make comments like people who don't write review have no right to questions those who do. Now that you have outted yourself as Bigdog0311, maybe folks will remember why you were kicked off. In fairness, not all your reviews are fake. But one is all it takes.

No one needs to explain to you of all people why they choose to not write reviews. Nor to anyone else. Its no ones business except the individual. If someone chooses to not give as much value to someone's words that does not write reviews, that's their choice as well. There is no right or wrong in this matter.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:31 AM   #23
annoe
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 27

Suburban AMP reviews are actually discouraged by many members because of the fear of increased LE scrutiny.
annoe is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:16 PM   #24
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

The results are interesting, even if the poll is incomplete. I would not have guessed the wish to remain anonymous would be #1. I bet if "I don't want to put up with the critics/drama" was listed as a choice, it would steal some of the votes away from the others and quite possibly take the #1 spot.

Btw, I for one appreciate the guys who pay for their access. I'll gladly provide content if they continue to pay for the forum to do so.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 12:30 PM   #25
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post

No one needs to explain to you of all people why they choose to not write reviews. Nor to anyone else. Its no ones business except the individual. If someone chooses to not give as much value to someone's words that does not write reviews, that's their choice as well. There is no right or wrong in this matter.
It is true that no one has to explain why they do not write reviews, but the subject of this thread is exactly that question, that is why many who do not write reviews who do not feel it is anyone's business or they do not care for the subject, do not comment at all on this type of thread. I know it is your M.O. and very hard for you to keep on topic of a thread without taking out of left field personal shots at others who comment on it, OBSG, especially if they happen to not share your opinion. If you are seeing that professional counselor for your obsessive stalker behavior I suggested, you might want to consider changing doctors, it is not working!
Old 10-23-2014, 12:31 PM   #26
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I used to write reviews for PA access. I reviewed an ATF and it was rejected because "it didn't add any new information" about said lady. WTF? I wrote what happened in my session, gave directions, website, phone number, activities, price and a mod denied my PA for some piddly shit no new info? Suck my balls. Where the fuck does it say we have to add new info for PA credit.

Plus all the drama going on these days, not worth the bullshit of doing a review. By now, I know what I'm looking for and don't need to read much to glean the info I need.

Be pissed if you want, but that's my answer.

Don't start any shit and there won't be any. LOL !!

Refer to the post above me for an example of unnecessary drama
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 03:04 PM   #27
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer View Post
I used to write reviews for PA access. I reviewed an ATF and it was rejected because "it didn't add any new information" about said lady. WTF? I wrote what happened in my session, gave directions, website, phone number, activities, price and a mod denied my PA for some piddly shit no new info? Suck my balls. Where the fuck does it say we have to add new info for PA credit.
Shit they enforce that sort of fucking nonsense the reviews will become even more useless, unbelievable and outright horseshit nonsense than they are now, fuckers trying to add something new to the view without including animals, medical speculation, photoshopped pecker pics and gapes, fruit and/or vegetables and heretofore (I love to say shit like that, makes me so ghetto literate) unknown positions.

It was what it was and that's how the session goes. But no big deal. PA only gives you access to the myth that stands for review and the locker room where gentlemen without balls bag on hookers or worry about their limp dicks in private or, more importantly, ask if any other gents have truth on a provider that seems to be unavailable in the reviews! Go figure that shit.

So the message is, don't fuck and tell unless you levitated the incall or ran off all the insects in the building with high pitched screams.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:13 PM   #28
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
WTF I said I wanted to answer all the questions and could not. So why do you question the validity of my statement and then pontificate about what you do.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:38 PM   #29
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Quote:
WTF I said I wanted to answer all the questions and could not. So why do you question the validity of my statement and then pontificate about what you do.
Because that's what bigdog does if you don't bow down to his superior intellect
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #30
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:

And I agreed with you. Because you asked for a response from a review writer, I said what I do as far as reviews are concerned and stayed on track with this thread, even answering why I do not review every time I see a provider with one of the answers in the poll question. The last sentence in my statement was not really directed at you, but it was a general response to guys that say reviews need to include this, not that or should be like this or that. Those guys do not post reviews themselves so I feel they do not have a leg to stand on when it comes to their opinions on how reviews should be written.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women