Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #46
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
I think from the last thread about religion, it was amply clear that you are not Christian. I would have thought atheist however given how you attempted to quote the koran and how you tried to justify that book as a peace loving book, I would assume you are a recent convert that doesn't know jack about the religion but thinks they know everything about it. The real Muslims are laughing their asses off however I am not here to debate you as it was pointless then and it will be pointless now. Quote not the Christian bible or Muslim koran if you don't know jack about these religions.
You really do have a reading comprehension problem. I just stated (implied actually) religions are fairy tales. Your takeaway? "You're a Mooslim!!!" You just argue for argument's sake, all emotion and nothing that can perceived as a rational thought or logic. Just barking at the moon.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:34 PM   #47
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger.Smith View Post
You really do have a reading comprehension problem. I just stated religions are fairy tales. Your takeaway? "You're a Mooslim!!!" You just argue for argument's sake, all emotion and nothing that can perceived as a rational thought or logic. Just barking at the moon.
Go re read my last comment - actually it is the one that you quoted so you dont even need to look far, I think it's you that has a comprehension problem . Go re read it again and then you will understand whats wrong with your last statement. Take your time, no rush.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:56 PM   #48
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Me thinks a couple of boys need to learn to turn the other cheek...But, I almost forgot one of them doesn't believe in Fairy Tales he believes in Zeus, and we all know there is no made up bullshit in Greek Mythology.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #49
Roger.Smith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Me thinks a couple of boys need to learn to turn the other cheek...But, I almost forgot one of them doesn't believe in Fairy Tales he believes in Zeus, and we all know there is no made up bullshit in Greek Mythology.
The bit about Zeus was sarcasm. I didn't think that had to be explained, but I guess it did.

I stopped responding to macbeth because, like I stated he likes to argue for arguments sake. The only chance he has of saying something intelligent repeating whatever I tell him back to me. Basically, " I know you are but what am I". He can't articulate his opinions and he has no critical thinking skills. I left thread hanging because I know he waited in front of his PC for hours looking to argue.
Roger.Smith is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 09:06 AM   #50
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
The bit about Zeus was sarcasm. I didn't think that had to be explained, but I guess it did.

I stopped responding to macbeth because, like I stated he likes to argue for arguments sake. The only chance he has of saying something intelligent repeating whatever I tell him back to me. Basically, " I know you are but what am I". He can't articulate his opinions and he has no critical thinking skills. I left thread hanging because I know he waited in front of his PC for hours looking to argue.
Dude there is something off with you. Really, I dont mean this as a joke, there is something really off with the way you mentally process information.
Since you have a comprehension problem, let me school you in why you are off your base.

In my last comment to you, I stressed that "in the last thread on religion" which would signify for any rational layperson that there was already another thread talking about religion inwhich you were involved ergo http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...066&highlight=

In that thread You showed yourself to be someone that is beyond normal reasoning. So when I referred to that thread in my comment on this particular religion based thread, You tried to fake like you didnt know what I was talking about. It is you that keeps repeating yourself. I hate stupid and irrational. If you come on this board to claim that you know something then be ready to defend your position with logical answers or get ready to get assed fucked. When it comes to religion, You sir, dont know Jack and thats putting it nicely.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:18 AM   #51
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:

I got it. I didn't think I needed to explain my sarcasm, but I guess I did, too.

This was a pretty funny post for you Roger, I didn't know you had it in you. I chuckled thinking about macbeth stewing at his PC mumbling, "I know you are but what am I."....Funny shit there...Well done sir.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #52
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Lol I am online in the morning right around this time and late in the evening but when I see stupid, I must jump in. There are people here that throw out shit and expect others to eat it. I dont know if you chuck that up to lack of education or what however if people come on a public forum and throw out ideas, they better be ready to defend against them.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:01 PM   #53
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

A hooker website is probably not the best place to be discussing religion.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 04:29 PM   #54
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Should we talk about people being 'Boned Again'?
Old 10-22-2014, 04:33 PM   #55
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglatinmale View Post
A hooker website is probably not the best place to be discussing religion.
Didn't Jesus walk with prostitutes? Eh, Mary Magdelene?

Yeah, talking about religion on a hooker website seems pretty legit.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 05:10 PM   #56
abrashakim98
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Deke obviously has a great sense of humor, asking folks to repent after 37 fucks. However, in the unlikely event that his call to penance is an act of divine intervention, in absolute terms, since I have only 4 fucks to my name, I am 33 fucks away from that revelation. I will sit pretty and fuck my way to glory.
abrashakim98 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:01 AM   #57
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Preacher.jpg
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 08:24 AM   #58
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deke View Post
I know I will only be slammed for writing this but, I do not condemn anyone. I am a sinner. Think about your eternal salvation before it's too late. Hell "is" and will be real for many. Change and be forgiven before it's too late!! Don't spend eternity in hell just for a few short lasting kicks.
As a fellow sinner, I want to congratulate you on your new found (or maybe "re-found" faith). A few words of caution:

I see you are still signing onto this site, at least as of yesterday. If you are to be true to this commitment, you need to stop coming here. Guest your account. You're not going to convince anyone of your sincerity if you're still a whoremonger.

Even most preachers realize they aren't going to convert anyone. The best they can do is to help guide others who have expressed openness to change. God does the converting, not man. Your calls to "Repent!" likely will just further alienate those who don't believe, making it even less likely they will turn to religion should they ever reach a point in life that they could use it. Said simply, let the game come to you, brother.

Best of luck, to you and anyone else who truly wants change in their lives.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 04:03 PM   #59
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Well, that's 1 minute of my life, wasted, I'll never get back.
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #60
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Hey Jackass, you know the word "repent" comes from the Greek (Haaa) word "metanoia" and it means a "radical change of mind", right?

God, I hate when people quote the bible and don't even fucking know what's in it. But this does give me the opportunity to use my favorite quote from one of the greatest writers of the English language.

“Man is all Imagination and God is Man and exists in us and we in him. The eternal body of Man is the Imagination and that is God Himself--the Divine Body, Jesus. We are his members.” (William Blake)

Hobby on. There's no hell unless you make one.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women