Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2016, 10:38 PM   #16
2dogs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I would put an alert out in the proper location considering she took your money and didn't follow through.That's the kind of Intel that we need to know about in order to do our own screening.
2dogs is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:22 PM   #17
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

The OP's posts are a bit confusing because he talks about two different ladies. Do I understand correctly that you invited a lady that you had never seen before to spend a week with you at the beach?
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:14 AM   #18
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
The OP's posts are a bit confusing because he talks about two different ladies. Do I understand correctly that you invited a lady that you had never seen before to spend a week with you at the beach?
Sorry, the first lady I saw about 2 years ago for an hour. Saw her while I was traveling to my beach condo for that year. Then this year, I contacted her about coming with me.
The second lady was my ATF for awhile. Then we had a falling out and she let me know how she really felt about me, and other clients that want fetish.

R14
Rec1166 is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:45 AM   #19
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Exclamation She isn't face down in a ditch

Just checked and see that she signed in about 0127am this morning. So she not in ditch somewhere. Glad of that. Guess I can do the review now. Would have felt like a real jerk if I did the review and turned out something happened to her.
Like the idea of an alert. Will do that in the areas she normally works, Alabama, Mississippi, and the Philly areas.
R14
Old 08-27-2016, 11:28 AM   #20
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

again, why did you go through her phone?

also.. and chance that you message people asking about fetish and they politely reply, ""sorry, but i am strictly vanilla"

and you reply asking if they are sure not even a few of the activities that have been mentioned in this thread by you?

im not saying that is you, but.. kinda weird that i have a message like that and this post is here.

if youre trying to convince ladies to do things that they dont want to do, no wonder you find yourself in these situations. some ladies will say yes to anything for the money. thats not right, but when someone politely (or unpolitely or just ignores you) says no, leave them be.

edit: i dont condone any of this type of behavior. ladies leaving with money, but without following through with their end of the bargain.
anyone going through anyones phone.
trying to convince people that they want to do activities that they say no to.

cmon, were all adults here.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 11:39 PM   #21
Sjc21108
Premium

Encounters: 8

Not WTH!!! But WTF!!! You went through another person's phone???? My guess is your insecure ass asked her about how she had you listed and she rightly bolted to get away from someone who would invade her privacy like that. Anyone having sympathy for this guy is nuts.
Sjc21108 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 05:24 AM   #22
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting discussion above.

(Hi! Grace! Come see us in San Antonio some time. I think you'd be very welcome!)

Phone issue: also, email or pm issue. Yeah, many gents are very curious, as are many ladies. But if you cannot respect people's privacy, you will be found out, and "hell hath no fury!" etc.

As for fetishes - there should be plenty of data out there, and, absent the data, perhaps asking directly both of the provider and of her reviewers? Yes, some ladies will tell a potential client what he wants to hear, but all they gotta do is see the "activities" list in his reviews to get a pro or con feel.

OP, sounds like some of your fetishes might well be accomplished in the TS/TG communities out there or via the local sex/swinger groups or clubs.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 08:11 AM   #23
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Interesting discussion above.

(Hi! Grace! Come see us in San Antonio some time. I think you'd be very welcome!)

Phone issue: also, email or pm issue. Yeah, many gents are very curious, as are many ladies. But if you cannot respect people's privacy, you will be found out, and "hell hath no fury!" etc.

As for fetishes - there should be plenty of data out there, and, absent the data, perhaps asking directly both of the provider and of her reviewers? Yes, some ladies will tell a potential client what he wants to hear, but all they gotta do is see the "activities" list in his reviews to get a pro or con feel.

OP, sounds like some of your fetishes might well be accomplished in the TS/TG communities out there or via the local sex/swinger groups or clubs.
For Sjc21108, fuck you.
The only thing I looked at in her phone was my listing. Not text, not other client names/numbers/etc. Was it wrong, yea maybe. But she was using my laptop so who knows what she looked at. And she took my old GPS. So there's lots of real life addresses in there.
When I see a new lady that I'm interested in the first thing I do is ask if they do prostate massage, strap on, and foot fetish. If they say no, then fine. Maybe I'll see them anyway.
The point is, I ASKED her if she did x/y/z, she said yes. One week for $xxxx.00. Basically gave her half, for two days got a lackluster blowjob/handjob, and some poor ball licking. Didn't even get to suck on her toes because when I would she would start to giggle and roll away from me. Then the day I FINALLY get some real sex, still NO FETISH, she gets her other half of the money and splits without a word!!!!!! Not a word!!!! She could have given me some bullshit about a family emergency and I would have sent her on her way after checking the oil in her car and cleaning the windshield.
As for TS/TG, I've given thought about trying that, but in my area, 99.9% of them don't meet my criteria for race.

R14
Old 09-03-2016, 01:05 PM   #24
PrincessSlutFace
Insatiable Head Hunter

User ID: 346150
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

yes, I feel bad for what you had to go through, but shit happens, cant win them all, just have to be more cautious next time... I do some fetishes, but I am still new, and I also let guys know up front that I dont penetrate men in any kind of way... I am pretty disappointed to hear that you decided to go through her phone, regardless of what the reason was... I just dont agree with that. I mean, the circumstances are messed up, but you telling people you went through her phone when she wasnt there is going to be a big caution sign for us other providers. I mean, bottom line is that these providers who have BFs or husbands who dont know what they do, Im sure they dont even let THEM go through their phones... not to mentiopn the fact that alot of us use alternative numbers for contact, and you going through her phone just gives you way too much access into her personal life and her business.. thats avery risky situation... and you trying to justify the fact that you went through it at all ( and just to see what she listed your contact info as) is a pretty lame excuse... while you gave her permission to use your laptop and you GAVE her your GPS, she did not give you permission to even pick her phone up... just my opinion... And Im sure others agree.
PrincessSlutFace is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 11:25 PM   #25
Sjc21108
Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec1166 View Post
For Sjc21108, fuck you.

R14
You crossed a line that should never be crossed. Your dumb ass asked a lady you've never seen before to a 1 week get away of fetish as you call it. That is stupid on both your parts. You for not being sure she was really into it and her for not knowing you would be the kind of dickhead who would surf her phone while she wasn't looking. You giving her access to your laptop doesn't deflect from the fact you did something without her permission.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:01 AM   #26
Sjc21108
Premium

And really, finding a girl who will stick her finger or a strap-on in your ass should be pretty easy. That's what the ISO section is for.
Old 09-04-2016, 12:16 AM   #27
Sjc21108
Premium

But since you've said any providers phone is open to your snooping the response will probably less than overwhelming.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:48 AM   #28
Rec1166
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rec1166 View Post
Yes, I found her on ECCIE. Saw her about two years ago to the day from this past Sunday, 8/21. We had a short, 1hr, vanilla visit and I had a great time. But from the beginning this time wasn't nearly as fun. And I haven't changed that much. Still short, fat, and maybe more gray hair. But otherwise the same guy she saw two years ago.

R14

The only thing "less than overwhelming" is your reading ability.

R14
Old 09-04-2016, 07:54 AM   #29
Rec1166
Valued Poster

AND MR. Sjc21108, just for your information. When I saw her two years ago, I was on my way to spend several days with a different lady that I had not met in person. Had just read her reviews, talked, texted, and emailed with. And we had a GREAT TIME!!!! Actually ended up dating her for almost a year before things went south.

R14
Old 09-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #30
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
I would put an alert out in the proper location considering she took your money and didn't follow through.That's the kind of Intel that we need to know about in order to do our own screening.
Write review. Took money without following through.Deposit before meeting hookers.No one should go through no one phone.Reviews a lot clients don't like to write reviews in illegal buisness have it publicizes on sex websites.
Fancylady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women