Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2015, 10:23 PM   #16
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default What Ari816 said....!

Ari816....Well said!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari816 View Post

Second, do you really think she has the capability to follow through with an appt. or debt when her basic needs aren't being met?

Finally...Don't loan anything. Gift it or don't give it.
I run my own company and occasionally find myself on hard times, but my pride and skill set won't allow me to ask for handouts. Sometimes I'd sure be nice though. IJS!

Hopefully, she gets it together.
whatstheplay is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:53 AM   #17
A2theb2thec
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Fun Guy View Post
Barnum said "there's a sucker born every second"bigcockpussylicker- you are one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you also said "its only money", how about donating some of your extra money to every one on Eccie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good to know you never did anything as a partial favor for another. We wouldn't hear the end of that. If you ever get the short end of the stick. Thank god.

Geez. Once bcpl shows some decency and you guys need to needle him. But then that's what he does right? Wow, you guys may be made from the same cloth.

Amusing post. But Id rather not associate with wishy washy providers. Thanks for sharing bcpl.
A2theb2thec is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 06:43 AM   #18
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I think it's a nice thing what bcpl is trying to do but I don't feel sorry for the hooker at all. I feel sorry for her kid, but it's not my problem. In fact, it's nobodies problem on here. We can't save every hooker that cries she's got a hungry kid. If she can't learn to utilize the resources out there then fuck it. Someone call the state. Perhaps the kid will be be better suited in a foster home.

I'm sick and tired of kids being brought into this hobby. We have a dumb hooker in Wichita that sees fucktards with her babies in the fucking room. Gtfoh.

Nobody will be doing her a justice by giving her money. Take the hooker a turkey! Churches give them away for free.

I feel very strongly about this subject, for personal reasons. You would have to know my pains and struggles to understand why. When I see mothers fighting for their children, I'm all in--- but to see mothers that expect others to help her simply because she has a kid, I'm all claws.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:30 AM   #19
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 99

My board crush on Gemma just increases.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 07:32 AM   #20
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I think all hookers should get a regular job, then give us free pussy. LOL have a good Thanksgiving.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 08:07 AM   #21
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
I think all hookers should get a regular job, then give us free pussy. LOL have a good Thanksgiving.
When I work my regular job it makes me want to increase my donations!!!
I know, I know... my thought process is twerked...IKR
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:47 AM   #22
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Does this apply here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
When I work my regular job it makes me want to increase my donations!!!
I know, I know... my thought process is twerked...IKR
This sounds like a plan on how to be more selective and earn more with fewer clients.

This is basic business strategy: eliminate those clients who cause the problems.

One of the business theorems that has been shown to be generally true is that 80% of the profits come from 20% of the customers, and that 80% of the problems come from 20% of the customers.

I don't know if this applies here, but think about the idea.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 12:12 PM   #23
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
This sounds like a plan on how to be more selective and earn more with fewer clients.

This is basic business strategy: eliminate those clients who cause the problems.

One of the business theorems that has been shown to be generally true is that 80% of the profits come from 20% of the customers, and that 80% of the problems come from 20% of the customers.

I don't know if this applies here, but think about the idea.

JR
I was joking. .. it's ok, I am happy with the gentlemen who have chosen to see me on a regular basis. ..
As far as strategies go, I'm not everyones cup~o~ tea... nor do I want to be. I've got some pretty good strategies on eliminating people that I don't want to see again or who I don't want to see to begin with... Trust me
Old 11-25-2015, 12:53 PM   #24
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

I did not suggest that anyone give handouts or play captainsavaho, I suggested that if you want to help others the best way to do it is by giving them resources, that they can utilize. In addition put some resources out for someone else who may be reading and need them.

I have been in situations that I wasn't sure how I would have overcome if I were not a resourceful person. I wanted to help myself but needed a little support...resources helped me. Not those I spoke of specifically as I am not from KC, but I wouldn't have made it without a hand up, so this is a personal issue for me as well.

I am suggesting that there are opportunities that come along to "extend grace."

Are you all so hardened from life that you are not grateful that you are not in a bad situation and struggling to survive? Even if you had made bad decisions to get yourself there?

Or because you had tough times that others should too? How about pondering the idea that It would have been helpful if someone gave you an option?

Call it karma or paying it forward, whatever you want, but when you have the opportunity to make an impact on someone else's life, is it that hard to say, I won't give you money but called United Way and here are some options. Will everyone use them, of course not, but you didn't just turn away from another human being and say, must suck to be you.

I think that this post Is timely and I am forever thankful for those who have extended me grace when I didn't deserve it. Having compassion for others is a gift in which you always get a return, maybe not from that person, but it never fails.
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:15 PM   #25
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Well said Ari. There are resources out there and United Way 211 is great place to start. Unfortunately so many folks are unaware of what is available and how to access them. In a previous life I sat on a United Way Board and in my work encountered so many folks who just didn't know where to turn. I like, many have been fortunate as an adult, but that was not always so as a child. Kindness of heart and unselfishness surely have place in today's world whether pointing a person in need to the right place or giving a gift of food, money or shelter. There but for the grace of God....
Roboz is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 01:25 PM   #26
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not from KC either. .. have been here a little over a year... so if you have resources and believe it will help... start a list.
AND..GO...
great ideas..truly ...but where is the action. .. ideas and advice are not useful without ACTION.
So...RESOURCES anyone
Let's get a list going...
Like you mentioned Ari, there may be others that could benefit from a list of resources so let's get one going
United way... good start
Yes, we ALL go through hard times, life is good about giving everyone a fair portion of that.
I don't even BELIEVE in KARMA because in my life I have seen horrible things happen to wonderful people, children. .. REALITY. .I am good to people not because of the fear of bad KARMA but because it is the right thing in my heart to do.
But in the same note, I won't help anyone who is not making an effort to make life better, ie: working, going to school. . Nope I am not Captain save a hoe...
Old 11-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #27
Guest030817
Account Disabled

User ID: 43896
My ECCIE Reviews

I will gladly start a list, in another thread.

When I lived in the city I encountered homeless, begging people on a regular basis. I am well aware of where money usually goes as I volunteered weekly at a soup kitchen that served dinner once a week to over 200 people.

Instead of playing the don't make eye contact game or just ignoring people, I printed some business cards with a few of the best local resources and would give those out instead.

Did the majority of people throw them away and not take advantage? Probably... but I will never forget the first time a lady came through the line and pulled a dirty torn and tattered card out from here backpack and said, "aren't you the lady who gave me this card? I am on a waiting list for residential treatment."
I say first because it wasn't the only time. I was surprised by how many people pulled the card from the few items they had and thanked me that year.

I'm not suggesting that everyone go to that extent but it didn't cost me but a few dollars to make them and made me feel like I was not giving a handout or turning a blind eye, rather giving options. I think for some people the card represented hope for when they were ready, and I have received blessings 10 fold.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Guest030817 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:13 PM   #28
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

I would almost bet she used state assistance while she was pregnant so she is not that oblivious to the fact that assistance exists. Yes, I may sound harsh but I didn't get to where I'm at due to handouts. I failed and lost and didn't listen and failed and lost some more. But I had to find my way out on my own. Yes, helping others is a selfless act, but knowing who wants the help and who is there for a free handout is quite helpful when determining that.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 02:27 PM   #29
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We should help others. ..
I honestly am pissed on how OP presented this.. close to outraged.
So, I am trying to be as spirited aND compassionate as I can considering what this post is really about... Obviously some of us can't see through it but let's all go back and read the original post honestly I think its a bunch of b******* and a promotion for somebody who owes someone. . The mods have allowed it ...
LET'S GO WITH IT
Old 11-25-2015, 02:36 PM   #30
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And should I start a thread so we can post ALL THE TIME WE HAVE HELPED OTHERS TO SEE WHO QUALIFIES TO MAKE RECOMENDATIONS ON HOW To GIVE PROPERLY & Receive an award & pats on the back...
LMFAOOOO. ..REALLY

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women