Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59935
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40327
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2014, 08:10 AM   #1
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews
Default my response to txnerd

Personally I am appalled. I always tell my clients to please discuss issues with me. I would of given you a partial refund!!!

So yesterday I saw tx nerd. Our appointment was set for noon. Before he even walked through my door he was demanding my room number 10 min before the appointment. I got grouchy with him. Because in the process of answering his numerous calls. I had stabbed myself in the eye with eyeliner. Later in the day I actually found out I had a scratched cornea. And haven't worked since it hurt so bad. I shouldn't of saw him. He was rude. Disrespectful and I was in a lot of pain.

So here is my offer. Mr. TXNERD. I'll give you half your donation back but I'm keeping the other half fir you trashing me like this.

Also on a side note. I have never misrepresented myself. My showcase says 5 4 150!!! It does not say 5 4 95lbs. I am quite tired of people saying I am. Because I am not!!! I show my stomach in pics. I don't hide it. I show my scars and my tattoos. I have nothing to hide

Off my rampage

Xoxo
lovers
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:48 AM   #2
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

After reading both sides... Seems like both of you are telling your version of events, which is fine as that's how these things go.

However, the bit about you keeping half because he's "trashing" you irks me, personally. I can understand you keeping half because services were provided; but to say you're keeping them because of him providing his version of a less than stellar time? You're "trashing" him here as well, so should you have to pay him for saying that?

Side note: where was your size in question? His "barbie" comment, to me, just seems as if he's saying you can't find a boobs like yours on a girl that is the "barbie" size.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 08:58 AM   #3
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
After reading both sides... Seems like both of you are telling your version of events, which is fine as that's how these things go.

However, the bit about you keeping half because he's "trashing" you irks me, personally. I can understand you keeping half because services were provided; but to say you're keeping them because of him providing his version of a less than stellar time? You're "trashing" him here as well, so should you have to pay him for saying that?

Side note: where was your size in question? His "barbie" comment, to me, just seems as if he's saying you can't find a boobs like yours on a girl that is the "barbie" size.
I agree- it make it sound less sincere and sort of the "spoiled brat" or the kid who if everything doesn't go his way take his ball and goes home. You should never keep a clients money because he gave his "version"- reading from his review services were rendered so I don't think you owe him anything.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:04 AM   #4
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Sometimes People just dont Click....I agree your Showxase does not allude to you being a Size 0 Barbie....Having met you numerous times your pics are dead on...simple research would reveal that your not a Size 0..IF the gent had that in his mind than thats his fault . Offering a refund is a nice gesture on your part.
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:11 AM   #5
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

I do apologize for the way my comments came out. I was quite angry.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:23 AM   #6
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
I do apologize for the way my comments came out. I was quite angry.
It happens. Often times is suggest for gents to write out their issue and come back hours later to reevaluate them. Puts things in better perspective it seems.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #7
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

He said very nice things about your tits!
DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 09:34 AM   #8
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

lol I am the infamous tits Mcgee
Old 09-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #9
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
It happens. Often times is suggest for gents to write out their issue and come back hours later to reevaluate them. Puts things in better perspective it seems.

I probably should of had a good :smileys ex:

Before I wrote this!!!!!!!
Old 09-11-2014, 09:55 AM   #10
Bob the Nailer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I don't usually take sides in affairs where I have nothing to gain and (maybe) something to lose, but folks, all you gotta do is look at Bridgette's pics and she hides nothing. I count 5 pics where her scar is clearly seen, weight stated, and stats given in detail.

I'll have to come down on BA's side this time.
Bob the Nailer is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:03 AM   #11
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer View Post
I don't usually take sides in affairs where I have nothing to gain and (maybe) something to lose, but folks, all you gotta do is look at Bridgette's pics and she hides nothing. I count 5 pics where her scar is clearly seen, weight stated, and stats given in detail.

No horse in the game either but when I saw her she was exactly like the pics and her attitude was outstanding.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:04 AM   #12
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer View Post

Nothing in his review disputes this. He never said anything about her hiding something, a scar, specific weight, or any stats.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:06 AM   #13
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Nice of you to offer a partial refund BA.
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 10:54 AM   #14
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
lol I am the infamous tits Mcgee

Actually, you stole that from another famous set of tits from chat...
But who pays attention to those things..

As far as the review goes.. Txnerd is being a twat with how he worded "Activities: BnG, BBBJ, Titty Grabbin, Weak Ass HJ, Bitching demeanor, smelly dog in the room, lame service ".

Seems like disgruntled customer who can't separate ego/emotion from a factual report.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #15
SexiLexiSparks
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 216045
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion it was his fault for having false expectations. He clearly didn't read your show case cause you surely don't push that you're a size 0 or what not. You did nothing wrong hun! Your 138 stellar reviews will over ride that one bad Apple!

Have a good week end hun!
SexiLexiSparks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women