Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59830
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35116
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2017, 05:18 PM   #31
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Yeah I don't expect too much of a response from you because I know you like (sic) the intelligence to understand the things being discussed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
I "like" the intelligence??? Dick, or whatever your name is - come back to me when you learn how to spell.
Hey Austin Ellen! Be careful. Millsy is a fragile little snowflake.

When he screws up his grammar or spelling while insisting he's more intelligent than you, it just means his spell check malfunctioned. But if YOU misspell a word, it proves you are intellectually deficient.

It's a common libtard affliction - see my signature.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:44 AM   #32
chuckles
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Trump continues to deny paying Russian party girls to give him a Golden Shower. This info reportedly came from a leaked (no pun intended) security briefing that the Russian FSS might have film of the event. So what if he likes, GSs, maybe that's why his hair has that unusual tint. Yesterday though, Trump stated those who leak (!) such info are "worse than prostitutes". Disappointing.
chuckles is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:46 AM   #33
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well put. I, too, hope he can make positive change in this country.

Of course, that would require him giving a shit about all of the people who live in it. And I have seen increasing evidence since his election that he'd prefer to attack celebrities on Twitter, hurl threats at our allies and insult the people he needs to help keep America safe.

Hopefully, he'll grow up, real fast. We need a leader.
I don't understand why Trump can't simply ignore it when others make derogatory comments about him. Obama has put up with it for 8 years. Meryl Streep says something negative and Trump immediately tweets calling her an over-rated Hillary flunky. John Lewis says something negative and Trump immediately tweets

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results,” Trump wrote on Twitter, breaking his message into two posts. “All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!”

Donald, get used to it. It's not going to be a bed of roses for 4 years. People will disagree with your actions. Don't continue to look like a fool by feeling you have to fire back.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 07:50 AM   #34
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I think he lost his tampon back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

When he screws up his grammar or spelling while insisting he's more intelligent than you, it just means his spell check malfunctioned. But if YOU misspell a word, it proves you are intellectually deficient.

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:39 AM   #35
Milly23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Yeah, I think he lost his tampon back there.
Quote:

I'm so fragile, these comments really take their toll on me. Hahaha come on dude, you post more responses than me so if I'm so fragile what does that mean about you? It must really get to you since you must respond to post even if they aren't directed at you. And if you look, I never said that it was a autocorrect error that made me say like. Maybe read it and not assume stuff. I said in the comment, maybe you missed it, it's not her spelling (I said I'm sure I could find mistakes by her) but the things she posts that lack intelligence and the fact that a friend confirmed it to me. And as she showed, the proof I proved showed that my friend did in fact see her. Sorry she's not the brightest. It's ok to lack intelligence but when you say stupid shit and then try to call other people out or tell other people they are wrong, you can't allow that to happen. That's how you spread idiocracy.
Milly23 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 01:16 PM   #36
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

So let me get this straight - your "friend" told you that I have a lack of intelligence? Ok - here is what you need to know - this is a hooker board - guys do not see providers for their intelligence. At no time do I remember discussing my college degrees with anybody. You are just a sore loser and a really bad speller - perhaps you should go back to school.

Quote:
I'm so fragile, these comments really take their toll on me. Hahaha come on dude, you post more responses than me so if I'm so fragile what does that mean about you? It must really get to you since you must respond to post even if they aren't directed at you. And if you look, I never said that it was a autocorrect error that made me say like. Maybe read it and not assume stuff. I said in the comment, maybe you missed it, it's not her spelling (I said I'm sure I could find mistakes by her) but the things she posts that lack intelligence and the fact that a friend confirmed it to me. And as she showed, the proof I proved showed that my friend did in fact see her. Sorry she's not the brightest. It's ok to lack intelligence but when you say stupid shit and then try to call other people out or tell other people they are wrong, you can't allow that to happen. That's how you spread idiocracy.
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:18 PM   #37
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me get this straight - your "friend" told you that I have a lack of intelligence? Ok - here is what you need to know - this is a hooker board - guys do not see providers for their intelligence. At no time do I remember discussing my college degrees with anybody. You are just a sore loser and a really bad speller - perhaps you should go back to school.
"Friend", no need for quotes it's a friend. Yeah this is a hooker board but I didn't say guys saw you for that. Just that you've posted comments that like intelligence. And no you didn't discuss your degrees, but I will put mine up against yours not knowing much and guarantee mine are better, so maybe you should go back to school. Maybe you will learn something. For instance I'm not a bad speller. I didn't spell like wrong in the comment. I just didn't use lack. And yes I'm not happy with the election. Mostly because I'm informed enough to know the potential crisis our country will be in with this president. But hey, maybe I should care about that. I was all for giving the guy a chance but he hasn't shown me anything that leads me to believe he can unite the country, handle the pressure of the job, or be a decent human being.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:20 PM   #38
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Degree in Spelling, Ellen?

Elitist!

BTW - countdown is one word, professor!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:30 PM   #39
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I don't understand why Trump can't simply ignore it when others make derogatory comments about him. Obama has put up with it for 8 years. Meryl Streep says something negative and Trump immediately tweets calling her an over-rated Hillary flunky. John Lewis says something negative and Trump immediately tweets

“Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart (not to mention crime infested) rather than falsely complaining about the election results,” Trump wrote on Twitter, breaking his message into two posts. “All talk, talk, talk - no action or results. Sad!”

Donald, get used to it. It's not going to be a bed of roses for 4 years. People will disagree with your actions. Don't continue to look like a fool by feeling you have to fire back.
Twitler can't help himself. He'd rather attack others than help them.

I'm waiting to see how he handles an issue that doesn't involve him overreacting to something he perceives as an affront to his tender sensibilities.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:53 PM   #40
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Twitler can't help himself. He'd rather attack others than help them.

I'm waiting to see how he handles an issue that doesn't involve him overreacting to something he perceives as an affront to his tender sensibilities.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:26 PM   #41
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
...Trump's lawyer, yes she probably knows more about the situation than me. But she also knows that law is how you can interpret it. And since the clause has never been litigated, she/her firm can argue it the way they want to.

The clause applies to all federal employees, not just the POTUS. I'm sure tax attorney Sheri Dillon did her homework and researched all applicable case law precedents. Did you do the same? Are you even trained as a lawyer? Then don't act like you know these things.

But a layman can read the clause as I pointed out in my previous post. You can't hold office in this country and collect contributions from a foreign state/state controlled entity.

Listen, you're way out of your depth here. You just substituted the word “contributions” for “compensation”. Two different terms, and you haven't even defined them.

As it's known by anyone, you can look it up, Trump Tower (owed by Trump) gets rent (compensation) from a Chinese bank (state controlled entity). Sorry if you refuse to accept that the situation violates that.

The Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) pays less than $2 million in annual rent under a long-term lease expiring in 2019 that was signed long before Trump ran for President. It's a market-based payment for services, not “compensation” to Trump. So what's your point, millsy? That this rent paid by one of dozens of tenants is responsible for his soft and lenient attitude toward China on Taiwan, trade issues, and currency manipulation? Lol! Sorry if you refuse to accept the absurdity of your complaining.

Did George Washington violate the Constitution when he sold his Mt. Vernon crops to foreign-controlled trading companies?

And you forgot to mention that Trump will forego taking his $400,000 salary as President. When's the last time a Democrat did that? Oh yeah - never.

And if you listen closely, the lady says, as I pointed out in the previous comment (but your head being where it is could only smell shit). The profits from overseas hotels (keyword hotels) are what's going to the treasury. Those controls (sic) (like China in Trump Tower, D.C. hotel) can still compensate him in the US since those profits aren't going to the treasury.

No, the profits from the new DC hotel (or the portion attributable to rooms booked by foreign governments or their agents) will go to the US Treasury. Trump Tower in New York is a retail, office and residential building, not a hotel.

Quote:
So I don't think Trump is impeached but I can almost guarantee that he will resign before the 4 years are up.
Quote:
As for Trump resigning... here's how it may go: Trump gets tired of all the hassle of the presidency... He will be able to walk away... Maybe it doesn't happen this way...
Oh, fuck.... now you're telling us maybe it doesn't happen? Earlier you said you could almost guarantee it!

Crawfishing again, millsy?

Old 01-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #42
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I'm so fragile... I never said that it was a (sic) autocorrect error...
Quote:
Ahh you got me, it said like, not lack... I know how to spell, wouldn't have made it through UT if I didn't...
Quote:
...you've posted comments that like (sic) intelligence... you didn't discuss your degrees, but I will put mine up against yours... and guarantee mine are better...

Wow! There you go again! And again! And again!

Yep, you are extremely fragile! And almost as funny and pathetic as assup! When the providers on here ridicule and make fun of you, and you respond by anxiously trotting out your jackshit UT degree and loudly proclaiming your intellectual superiority while continuing to misspell the same word that caused them to laugh at you in the first place, I'd say you're well on your way to beating out assup for the next Eccie Dipshit of the Year award!

However, for you to become a serious player like assup, you will need to up your game so the local providers start giving you endearing nicknames... For instance, some of the providers know assup as “Princess Tiny Meat”, “Fag Boi” and “Squirrelly Sue”!

Keep working at it, millsy! You'll get there! You have my confidence! We're all rooting for you! Especially Austin Ellen!

Quote:
You are just a sore loser and a really bad speller - perhaps you should go back to school.
+1
Old 01-18-2017, 07:10 PM   #43
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Degree in Spelling, Ellen?
Too bad UT doesn't offer remedial courses in spelling, so when its alleged graduates (poor little millsy) post on hooker boards they won't make asses out of themselves!
Old 01-18-2017, 07:26 PM   #44
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Too bad UT doesn't offer remedial courses in spelling, so when its alleged graduates (poor little millsy) post on hooker boards they won't make asses out of themselves!
Not alleged. I did. And it's not spelling if I use like instead of lack.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #45
Milly23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Wow! There you go again! And again! And again!

Yep, you are extremely fragile! And almost as funny and pathetic as assup! When the providers on here ridicule and make fun of you, and you respond by anxiously trotting out your jackshit UT degree and loudly proclaiming your intellectual superiority while continuing to misspell the same word that caused them to laugh at you in the first place, I'd say you're well on your way to beating out assup for the next Eccie Dipshit of the Year award!

However, for you to become a serious player like assup, you will need to up your game so the local providers start giving you endearing nicknames... For instance, some of the providers know assup as “Princess Tiny Meat”, “Fag Boi” and “Squirrelly Sue”!

Keep working at it, millsy! You'll get there! You have my confidence! We're all rooting for you! Especially Austin Ellen!

I could care less what Austin Ellen thinks. And what you think for that matter. Tell me again where did you graduate from since my UT degree is jackshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women