Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 PM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hobbyist...

What are something you look for in a session but are either not finding or not finding enough of?
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:49 AM   #2
imamonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Non upsellers.
Set a price. A person either does something or does not do something.
I could see an exception for greek, but otherwise you define a menu and have one price.
imamonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:38 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am all inclusive....my theory is why be complicated...especially cause I just luv playing!! lol

I am not a hobbyist,but have been told by my gents that "drama" and "poor tcb" skills run rampant in the hobby world
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:46 PM   #4
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am all inclusive....my theory is why be complicated...especially cause I just luv playing!! lol

I am not a hobbyist,but have been told by my gents that "drama" and "poor tcb" skills run rampant in the hobby world
I have heard the same things. I am all inclusive donation wise but not all services are available to all clients. There has to be a chemistry for certain things to take place due to the level of trust they require.

I also try to omit all drama where possible. I don't have time for it. To busy having fun!
Old 01-17-2017, 09:02 PM   #5
LongTimeMonger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Truth in advertising, lol. I don't expect anyone to update their pictures constantly, but more than once every 5 years would be nice, or if there's a substantial change.
LongTimeMonger is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 06:41 PM   #6
SmallWonder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

TCB: Return phone calls. I understand that if you are "busy," you can't always answer the phone right then, but if someone asks for a call back within a few hours, give them a call back, even if it is to say "I'm not available this evening."
Also, if you set up an appointment, keep it. You are not required to meet every client. If you don't want to meet with me, then fine. Just say so. I can move on. Don't tell me you'll meet and then stop returning calls after I've gone out of my way to be there.

Consistency: I realize we are people, and not every experience with the same person is going to be the same. But, for goodness sake, don't be GFE one time and non-GFE the next. Don't offer BBBJ one time and say "I don't do that" the next time. Don't say "$200 an hour" one time and "$280 an hour" the next time. I understand there may be specials, and I'm always interested in a lower price; but I will rarely see someone for a significantly higher price than what I've previously seen them for (unless it is understood that the lower price was a "special.")
SmallWonder is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 07:37 PM   #7
Sarah Renee

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys and Miss Dallas! All the input helps to build a better knowledge base and provide an even better service in the future. You guys rock!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Old 01-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #8
Steeleheart
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

As a newbie i think if you told what you expected from a guy as a client. And don't show up Andrea dead fish. I know I am a hands on type that needs the extra motivation to get going.
Steeleheart is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:23 AM   #9
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I understand that there's always space for my commitment to refine my level of service. It seems a lot more easeful to me to offer an all-inclusive donation schedule. And I'm transparent and consistent about the experiences I offer during playtime. Though there are definitely more subtle TCB skills that I'm invested in improving.

This is a great topic Sarah. Thanks for starting this discussion as I appreciate the insights.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 07:22 PM   #10
gopokes2015
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I'd have to say nearly the same thing as Steeleheart mentioned. Leading the way helps, especially for those non-Alpha men.
gopokes2015 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women