Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Strip Club Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi
Strip Club Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2017, 04:53 PM   #1
southernguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Just wondering.....

I was just wondering if anyone has ever gotten laid at a strip club??? Or ever came close to it?
Old 01-13-2017, 06:56 PM   #2
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

I was at a strip club in Knoxville and thought I had arranged a meeting after the lady got off work, but all I got was lost sleep. Now I had a different result in Daytona Beach, although it was because of the strip club not in it. I was leaving when I was approached by an attractive lady asking if I had had enough fun inside. I determined that I had not, and she and I retired to my nearby motel.

JaG
Old 01-13-2017, 09:08 PM   #3
southernguy
Valued Poster

JAG, the closest I ever got, and I thought it was going to happen, was many years ago in Jackson before it was Babes. I was getting one hell of a lap dance from a cute little thing that was horny as hell. Just before the song was over, she used one hand to pull her g-string to the side and grabbed my hand with the other. She rammed two of my fingers inside of her. She was soaking wet! The song ended and I was out of cash!
Old 01-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #4
Hue Briss
Account Disabled

Encounters: 89

BBBJCIM X1 and HJTC x 2 for me. Full service offered once in VIP but neither of us had a cover.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
Awesome41
Valued Poster

Memphis club back in 90's. She got condom from manager. Rode me for three songs. It was not the best but it was sex in the club.
Old 01-14-2017, 07:10 PM   #6
mikee56
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Back during the wild days of the early 2000's, when Jackson clubs were trying to match the legendary exploits of their brethren in Memphis, in which I also sometimes partook, anything was possible on the couches of Babes, by far my favorite venue of that era. I had an atf who would regularly pull aside her g string and place my member under it to give me a version of a stripper slide. She would wear a mini skirt that covered a multitude of sins, as it were, and made things a little more private. On one occasion, with no warning, She slipped me inside her while she was grinding away. I was totally unprepared for this contingency, as we had not discussed and I had not asked for anything more than a normal dance, which meant that, yes, we were bareback. I knew I should have pulled out as soon as I realized what was going on, but my little head took over in the heat of the moment, and yes, I popped inside her.

Since I left the club quickly so that I could clean up, we didn't have an opportunity to discuss what had happened. The next time I went back to Babes she wasn't there. As it turned out, that was her last day at the club. No one seemed eager to talk about why, so I don't know if that was her parting gift to me or maybe part of the reason the club let her go. Either way it was a memorable night.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:20 PM   #7
yimmerz
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

A LOT OF PLAY in Austin. Once upon a time I thought it was a myth or something that guys said that made them sound cool or something, but one day a girl without saying anything unzipped and slid it in without me saying anything other than I wanted a dance. That was Sugar's, which has a good VIP area with curtains and it's in a raised and mostly walled off area. I hear the most action is at P10, I got the most action at Rick's (6 ITC and 3 OTC and on girlfriend), Babe's (name at this club changes a lot) had one girl on free VIP day and I was the only guy there haha. Down in Texas I hear there is play there, the manager of the VIP even offered to find me a "playful" girl.
I also got some play at a club in San Antonio, think it was the Beach, but the VIP can be crowded so play had to be short
Old 01-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #8
mississippifunguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Couple of times at babes. Haven't been in over a year though. This whole thing called WORK sucks. Been way to busy to hit it
Old 01-20-2017, 03:12 PM   #9
footfein007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Baton rouge in early 2000's.....And Jackson miss in late 90s
Old 01-20-2017, 05:34 PM   #10
G4B1999
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Jaguars in El Paso, Tx back from 2006 - 2008 prior to Texas law change on full nudity and touching. Really good time back then.
Old 01-20-2017, 09:46 PM   #11
TideLWave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Yes. Read the posts for Fantasia near Huntsville, Harlingen Texas, and Miami.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:57 PM   #12
Hot4uhotness
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

I moved from san antonio and i used to get laid in their clubs alot. If you look at eccie for their clubs you will see Sugars(sweet spot) has alot of fun play time. Ricks cabaret there has little vip closets you can get laid in anytime you want. There are 5 san antonio clubs you can get laid in. I have also had real good fun in Austin Texas.

I play a game and when they sit and talk to me I like to order a drink. For me only. Then open my wallet and show i have money to play. Then when they ask to dance i say nah gonna save for an after club play session. Usually they get up walk around and sometimes i say that to 4 to 5 women i like. And almost always someone comes back and says you can play with me. And they are on the hook.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:04 AM   #13
benw410
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome41 View Post
Memphis club back in 90's. She got condom from manager. Rode me for three songs. It was not the best but it was sex in the club.
Platinum Plus?

Have had the same thing happen with two at a time there back in the early 2000s.
Old 01-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #14
Jumper898
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Platinum Plus for my 18th birthday, ended up getting a BJ and FIV action with this smoking hot redhead. Later that night, she and I did another room dance. Teased the hell out of e and wouldn't let me play despite our first room dance. Song ends, she's on my lap and then says in my ear "My shift ends in 20 minutes and you're going home with me when I leave here.".

YOUNG MIND BLOWN!!!

We meet out front, I tell my friends I'll call them when I need a ride. Make it to her apartment and partied with her roommate that was up and [Rule #15]. We all are comparable to a georgia pine and I ended hooking up with both of them. Great fucking night! Hasn't happened since and I doubt it will again, but I got that one in the books. lol
Old 01-26-2017, 12:57 PM   #15
bradwmetal
Registered Member

Back in the 90's in Jackson I got laid quite a few times from the same girl when i got a lap dance. I never had to pay her extra or even ask. I guess she liked me lol Kind of like the guy earlier, she just put me in her during the dance. It happened just about every time I saw her. The first time was in Tiffany's on State Street. Then at Secrets when she moved there. it was Bareback so I got lucky I guess. She went by Ebony,tall slim athletic black girl. There were a couple others but it wasn't for just a dance price.
Memphis used to be wild too. I don't remember the club but was a mostly black Club by FedEx if I remember. They pretty much knew the only reason a white guy was there was to get laid. 3 songs in the back right next to other guys doing chick's too. it was pretty much just a whorehouse.. good times :-)

It never has lived up to the old days since.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women