Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160451
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #16
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

The easiest answer is to have two phones that are identical.

If someone notices, the answer to why you have two can be anything, but I can't live with my phone being down for even a day is perfect.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 04:25 AM   #17
Toreador_one
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

On the front Yard there is a 120 lb Rock (she can only lift 100 lbs), however just in case under the rock there is a safe box, combination is 36-24-36, inside the box there are two keys one of them is a decoy (not going to tell which one, I already gave the combination to the safe box). The "good" key is for another safe box that I keep in the garage. There is nothing in that box, I keep my hobby phone in my car, she never goes in there, she has other things to try to figure out, such as what is under the big rock and what is inside the safe box in the garage, I am so smart!!!
Toreador_one is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:52 AM   #18
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I stuff mine down in my pants, close to lil' bb. She NEVER looks there.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 06:55 AM   #19
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
On the front Yard there is a 120 lb Rock (she can only lift 100 lbs), however just in case under the rock there is a safe box, combination is 36-24-36, inside the box there are two keys one of them is a decoy (not going to tell which one, I already gave the combination to the safe box). The "good" key is for another safe box that I keep in the garage. There is nothing in that box, I keep my hobby phone in my car, she never goes in there, she has other things to try to figure out, such as what is under the big rock and what is inside the safe box in the garage, I am so smart!!!
TFF
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:21 AM   #20
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

In plain site.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:35 AM   #21
tracer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

DH"s advice of "in plain sight" is damn sage advice. Mine is in one of the pockets of my truck where it would appear to be stashed, but not hidden. It is very scratched, scuffed etc. which is natural since I picked it up in a parking lot a while back and haven't been able to figure out the password. For some reason I stuck it in that pocket instead of throwing it away.
tracer is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:09 AM   #22
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Give that man a cookie.

I am always fiddling with that damned phone I found...........I am going to break the code eventually.

I even offered to give it to my SO or one of her kin when I figure it out..................the response "I don't want that piece of shit".
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:22 AM   #23
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkid View Post
I stuff mine down in my pants, close to lil' bb. She NEVER looks there.
never thought of that, good idea. (not to mention the vibrate part)
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #24
Phil A.Cheaux
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyofhouston View Post
For all the people in relationships or married and have hobby phones, where do you leave it when its time to be with SO?? A long time ago when i had a boyfriend and i would go to his place, i found a big rock on a street close to his house and i would leave it under the rock til i left cause i didnt want any worries about him finding it.. So, just wondering where you all leave yours? Im sure in some funny places :=)
Hey babe dont worry, as your SO I know that you are in the hobby.
Phil A.Cheaux is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:36 AM   #25
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Give that man a cookie.

I am always fiddling with that damned phone I found...........I am going to break the code eventually.

I even offered to give it to my SO or one of her kin when I figure it out..................the response "I don't want that piece of shit".
Okay that was my morning chuckle. Having a box full of old cell phones is another strategy.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:48 AM   #26
sinhouston
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Under lock and key!!!

SO's are amazing creatures. No sex, no interest, no time, no drive...UNLESS they suspect you're screwing around on them then watch out. They will find it guys, I can promise you. If they have the drive and desire, I doubt there is much we can do to stash it at home and them not find the darned things. My office is my only safe place where she can't get in...there is where it stays!!! :-)
sinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:57 AM   #27
guest071611-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 4528
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
You should have invited Tiger Woods to this thread!

hahaha good one..
guest071611-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 AM   #28
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Yesss good spot right under Holly! Holly couldn't keep it in her undies I'd call her all the time I had a friend who would leave his hobby phone in a box marked bills to pay and on the phone, she never found it which leads me to conclude that SO's and GF's stay away from that sort of stuff! =\
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #29
Harley2105
Registered Member

Never think the SO isn't wondering what we are up to. They are just as sneaky as we are. Trunks of cars, briefcases, third shelf behind the paint can in the garage --- I don't care where they will watch, wait and then strike!!!! I have a work phone which I never use for the hobby and my personal phone. Since I don't hobby alot I always clear all personal phone of numbers and text messages when I park my car in my garage. So mine is hidden in plain sight.
Harley2105 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:47 PM   #30
Guest040810-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toreador_one View Post
LMAO!!!

36-24-36? hey! thats the combination to all my money!
Guest040810-3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women