Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2014, 04:18 PM   #1
c0ach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default What is it about this area?

Trying to understand why the discussion boards for this area seem to be so inactive compared to the other cities I visit. In many areas when you go to the coed discussions it is like a tight knit community of people. Providers and hobbyist interacting on a daily basis on a range of hobby related topics. I think that is a good thing. You can learn a lot about a person just by reading threads and how they comment on various subjects. Guys being guys and the ladies being flirtatious seems to increase business for the providers as well. Which brings me to my next observation. The provider ad board is also lacking in postings. Which leads to countless hours of browsing thru BP and thinking "she looks good I wonder if she is legit" The BP ads in this area are plentiful. With that kind of volume you know many are legit but the fear of TOFTT keeps a guy like me stepping out of my comfort zone more often then I should. When I do find a legit provider I try to explain to her what an asset becoming part of this board could be for them in the way of a better quality client and a safer environment. They all agree at the time but I don't often see them following thru with the sign up process. It seems most of the post in the review section seem to be mostly from the BP providers. When you find a good one or one with potential do you also tell them about this site? I have seen some of the better known ladies from this site (which are not many) but variety is the spice of life. It would be nice if it was a bit more active. The one board in this area that has been very helpful to me is the men's lounge. When I do have a question about one of the BP ladies your advice has never led me to an unwanted or uncomfortable situation. So to the few guys that seem to be in the know for this area I thank you very much.
c0ach is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 09:22 AM   #2
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Well spoken words, Coach. I'm also somewhat disappointed that there isn't more activity on the Spfd/Joplin site. Considering the numbers of BP ladies and local providers, you'd think our fellow hobbyists would share more information by doing reviews. Twice in the last month or so, I asked for info on a lady and never got a response. A missed opportunity for me without the intel that makes it a little safer.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2014, 10:21 AM   #3
c0ach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Yeah every once in a while there will be a post that generates a bit of conversation. So it looks like the potential is there.
c0ach is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #4
tml
Premium Access

Encounters: 85

I don't really hobby HERE that often.....though occasionally I do. But when I'm around here, I ONLY see sure things and mostly only see full-GFE providers (Katee, Vyvian, or touring ladies with plenty of reviews.....my caveat is I'll see Ashley still occasionally - not GFE, but those legs, and that ass!!!)

I think the biggest problem is, most of the guys here are here because they no longer want to TOFTT.....they won't see anyone without doing research. All of the ones that actually will TOFTT aren't on here. (I'm sure that's not 100% true....but it's probably not an unfair generalization)

I can also tell you both that when the Spfd/Joplin board first opened up, while there was very little provider participation, there definitely WAS a lot more interaction between clients/hobbyists....but probably 50% or more of the threads that were more than 3 or 4 comments long were arguments, or just plain old "who's got the biggest dick" style pissing matches.

There were only a two or three people who were actually jerks, but several more who were pretty thin-skinned. Combine the two, and it wasn't very long before any minor teasing, or tongue-in-cheek comment was met with a harsher comeback, and the pissing match was on.
tml is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 02:41 PM   #5
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

I wonder if many hobbyists might be in the situation I've found myself and don't need to post. I've found a provider that satisfies my every desire and is safe, discreet, and an all-around great gal to be with.
While I've always been a believer in variety being the spice of life, I also want to be safe. So, for the time being, I won't have any new reviews to post and no information to share. That being said, I still have 3 ladies on my short list when the time comes....can you guess who?
Old 12-13-2014, 04:49 PM   #6
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtheenigma View Post
I wonder if many hobbyists might be in the situation I've found myself and don't need to post. I've found a provider that satisfies my every desire and is safe, discreet, and an all-around great gal to be with.
While I've always been a believer in variety being the spice of life, I also want to be safe. So, for the time being, I won't have any new reviews to post and no information to share. That being said, I still have 3 ladies on my short list when the time comes....can you guess who?

I like your style! How receptive is the area for touring ladies?
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 07:28 AM   #7
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Only speaking for myself, but I'm sure many other hobbyists would agree, I like to see touring ladies in this area that I can actually see reviews on. No matter how good the lady looks, if I can't vet her, I pass.
Old 12-15-2014, 10:04 AM   #8
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Only speaking for myself, but I'm sure many other hobbyists would agree, I like to see touring ladies in this area that I can actually see reviews on. No matter how good the lady looks, if I can't vet her, I pass.

Part of the excitement for me anyways is finding a diamond in the rough on BP. You have to be careful.I have developed a 6th sense looking at the ads lol .
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 02:24 PM   #9
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
Part of the excitement for me anyways is finding a diamond in the rough on BP. You have to be careful.I have developed a 6th sense looking at the ads lol .
I did that with London in Jeff City. After I wrote a review, it opened the door for this great lady and she's developed a pretty good reputation now.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #10
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
I did that with London in Jeff City. After I wrote a review, it opened the door for this great lady and she's developed a pretty good reputation now.
There are quite a few younger women that will try it for a month or so and find out its not for them and quit.have had some fun encounters with that type.still see a few of them years after they quit
flyinghillbilly is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 10:54 PM   #11
Mister Purple
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

i moved to the area from arizona back in the spring of this year. the boards that were active out there are not active here and vice versa. from what i've seen there are only a handful of what i would call 'legit' providers in the area, legit meaning independent and well reviewed. the sections for larger cities on this site seem to be more active. i've also checked out the tulsa section. unfortunately though it is more active, there seems to be a lot of drama in the discussions at times too. i think that is mostly a moderator issue. from what i can tell the mods are volunteers, so i don't blame them for not getting to involved though. i kind of saw that the discussions here were not too active so i only check every few weeks or so.
Mister Purple is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 03:42 AM   #12
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've noticed the discussion boards are slow here compared to other areas, as well. It could be that it's just a lot smaller of a hobby community compared to other larger cities. But the hobbyists in the area are great!

I've really enjoyed my last couple of visits to Springfield and plan on visiting more frequently in the future. And I'm only an hour away from Joplin… so I'm happy to visit for special requests anytime, as long as it's at least a two hour visit to justify the drive.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 05:51 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Last visit I had to Springfield kicked ass......so I will be back!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:51 PM   #14
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

The lurker board...the amount of views here isnt that much different than what i see in little rock but the assistance from hobbiest here sucks like a bp provider with teeth..providers get very little business from this board and post less frequently, provide fewer specials and check in less often...more participation from hobbiests would really make for a better hobbying experience...its up to the hobbiest to get this going...wake up springfield...scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:28 PM   #15
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

What he ^ said x 1000
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women