Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-05-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Your Personal Security / Can it be Compromised? / Have you done enough to protect yourself?

One of the ladies approached me and asked me what I thought in regards to how easily it is or would be for someone to blow past the safeguards she has in place and and track her back.

When she asked it reminded me of some thoughts I've had over the years as well as my own need to KNOW who I am seeing IF I am seeing them for a 3rd or 4th time and/or sleeping with them (as in closing my eyes and falling asleep next to)

Personally, I've never had much of a problem determining who a lady is in real life if I spend a little time around her.

Things that are said, stories that get told, all adds up to eventually paint a picture and unless someone is incredibly good in their role play they can eventually give off enough info to reveal personal information.

But that way of learning tends to depend on getting close enough to interact with them.

Her question lies in if someone that WAS looking for her, could they find her, having never met her.

Given enough time I tend to believe anything is possible.

Sitting around a few years ago with a buddy he asked what are we going to do if we are ever broke and can't afford to P4P....

Brainstorming...drinking beers... .an episode of "Cheaters" came on the TV in the background and a lightbulb went off....... we realized we do have a considerable amount of experience in the hobby.... we have a considerable amount of experience as cheaters ourselves.....

Would there be any money on teaching men to cheat more efficiently and safely?

No Not really......

Well Shit..... Hackers go to work and make tons of money working for Internet Security Companies.... Bank Robbers get hired by Safe Manufacturers.....

hmmmmm...

Why not sell ourselves as Experts in Cheating and collect huge consultation fees for Divorce Attorneys by gathering the evidence they need and possibly get a Network Reality Show at the same time!

Coming soon on Spice TV..... JOHN BUSTERS!......

Ok... So we drank a LOT of beer that night.....

Of course the most successful companies know how to make money on both sides of the problem they are addressing.....

How many of you know that Credit Repair Companies are often owned by Collection Agencies? And Parent Companies play both sides of that problem

So the idea is ... We sell a Personal Security Assessment to a Client. We put a team on it and determine what risk you have and make recommendations. Now in the Business Plan is an Attorney that you consult with in the beginning that is a principal in the business and all activities are undertaken with an Attorney Client Privilege in place. Naturally. If we are ever approached by your spouse we can't take the case but will let you know that she's sniffing around.

For the Spouses we undertake to assist them in documenting their husbands cheating ways.

Yeah... I know.. We would be selling out the brothers..... BUT NOT the ones that make use of our services!

LOL....

Like I said.... Lots of beer that night.....

Back to the ladies concern..... Can she be discovered?

In My opinion.....

Assuming I "KNEW" her in personal life for a period of time long enough to know her tastes, likes, dislikes and was familiar with her personality and physical appearance....

If she was here on ECCIE, running ads, participating in forums.... Yes I believe I could spot her eventually. The subconcious mind is EXTREMELY powerful and capable of much more analysis and supposition than the conscious mind..... I doubt highly any girl I personally have known could pop on her and my not be aware of it in a few months... Sooner if it was an intentional search on my part tp look for her...

Anyway.....

Ladies...... There is a guy in your real life that has no clue you do this BUT suspects you are up to something and decides to go digging? What do you think? Can he find you? Is there something in that picture? Did you get careless and let a client TAKE pictures promising not to share that are now posted in the Locker Room or a review? How would you know?

Guys...... You got home late last night and the perfume she was wearing was a little more than you thought..... or the BJ you got before leaving left a piece of long blonde hair on your Johnson and your wife is brunette..... Rather than asking you...... She decides to go digging? How safe do YOU feel....

Depending on how this thread goes I'll share some information relevant to the couple of times I got caught as well as the things I learned to do differently.....

There is a LOT more to this than having a Google Voice number and a Hobby Phone.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #2
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I hobby with nothing to lose but $$$, so none of this applies to me

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 04:47 PM   #3
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i always hobby with "theme music"
no one will dare attack you , if you got theme music .
just ask Shaft,
he's one bad mutha........hush yo mouth!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:39 PM   #4
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Now this is a good threAd, Whispers.... The part about playing both sides and selling out the brethren, made me take pause; as well it should. Because that could very well happen, and if that possibility is not considered and measures taken to further protect ones self, then the target upon your back just got that much larger.

How protected am I? Meh..? I'm sure I could have been more careful and more guarded with what I've shared with those in the hobby, but I'm pretty comfortable.
Single. Self-employed. etc. etc. so there's not really a great payday for the effort it would take to 'wreak havoc' on my humble existence. Not saying that as an invitation, I'm just saying that this type of profile is typically not quite as concerned as say, those with an SO, children, or high-profile occupations; those who play at the High-stakes table. Concerned? Of course...just not as gun-shy

The absolute safest way to hobby, would be to lurk. Never post, never review, never put any of your information out there, ever. just do your homework and all of the legwork, yourself...keep your nose to the grindstone and stick to that plan because for each person you meet, or each post you make, that's one more light on the screen, and one more opportunity at someone getting the skinny on you.
Never go to social functions, never meet anyone other than those you schedule with...and never reveal anything personal to them either..

That's the safest...

I can't follow that pattern. I should, but I enjoy meeting people and enjoy getting to know some on a personal basis. I've made some incredible friendships here. Trust has been earned and I don't have any worries about my friends running off at the mouth in my regard, nor them mine. With us, friendship means something and it's not taken lightly.

On the flip-side, I've had a few flare-ups with others where things got a little sideways and could have turned ugly. Fortunately, things worked out and I thinck we both walked away a little wiser as a result.

But it's up to each and every one of us to gauge just what our individual threshold in this hobby actually is....and if it falls out of the 'comfort-level', changes need to be made to reel that back in, post-haste because this thing can get awfully slippery awfully fast if you're not careful...moreso for those playing high-stakes, and especially if they're also out of their comfort zone.

The lesson to be learned here is; Thinck about what you are risking in this hobby. Seriously thinck about it. If you choose to continue, always thinck like someone (Tommy Grand from Cheaters Heh!), is out to nail your ass and do whatever you need to in order to prevent that from happening. Watch your back and cover your tracks. When you slip, that's when they'll get ya...and one slip is all it takes sometimes...

Good threAd, Whispers. (tips hat, and nods head)

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:20 AM   #5
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Whispers, you should drink less.
Providers and Johns, don't let this threat go unheeded.

Whispers, you have proven yourself willing and able to investigate and/or divine RW details that should not involve you, AND admitted a proclivity to use that information as a weapon if called upon to do so...or if it entertains you

You do not flippantly post; you have proven by your correct grammar and complete thoughts that you write intentionally and eloquently, so the entire community should read this post as more than the drivel of a drooling drunk.

Should we consider this a promise of extortion; stay on your good side or else you'll open the book of RW information on us? I am going to take it as just that...

...but I will also kowtow; may I offer you a handjob to show my fealty?
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #6
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Whispy is quite innocent here, I am afraid. I am the one who brought this up.

I dunno about the cheaters stuff. But, i did have some friends go on that reality show. They were paid to do it! I digress.
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:45 AM   #7
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I thinck he is just messin' around while addressing a serious topic.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #8
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Not an appropriate topic to "mess" with, and certainly not after the McCarthyism we witnessed over 19Trees
Old 10-06-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
19Trees
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Admittedly its difficult to decrypt the OP's intentions whether they be dark, or helpful?

Two elements: 1) its TITLE (Your Personal Security / Can it be Compromised? / Have you done enough to protect yourself?) and 2) the "content" in the post itself.

Excellent Subject and Title. The subject/title is excellent. Timely. Important.

Content: Empty, Devoid of Info, Omits the Meat, Wordy, Ranting

The post itself however, is almost 1000 words long and contains NO advice, tips, references to things Member's might wish to read to be better informed. Instead, Whisper's offers this "content"

Depending on how this thread goes I'll share some information

Insofar as this Community would benefit by a well thought-out and concisely presented set of "best practices" (for safety, privacy, security), Whisper's is encouraged to research it, write and it and publish it. Members not encouraged to hold their breath for this.

Seems doubtful he will. But ain't no crime being hopeful, even about Whispers.

Seems more likely the lard will drivel and leak high quantities of low-quality information processed by Whispers. Whisper's info processing however, tends to corrupt reliable data (?) rendering it, mostly, useless. Deceiving. Contorting. The man has history of rewriting it.

Whispers, you devised sensible timely topic and gave it effective title. Try giving some substantive helpful advice or consider shutting the fuck up and getting some exercise.

19Trees
19Trees is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #10
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Well, fuck me runnin'...

I looked at it from a different angle and replied as such...

I guess there's just too many facets on this gem of a turd for this ol' hippie to try and decipher.

So on that note, I'm just going to mosey my happy hippy ass on out the door and go find someone full of trubble to get into. G'day.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 12:18 PM   #11
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh wow! I apologize. I did not even read that thread. It was too much for me. I have no idea about any of it, honestly. Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes.

Looks like I stepped into some weird mess I want no part of, nor no knowthing or want to know anything about.

Again, my apologies.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #12
Whispers

The topics in this thread do not involve any one person in general and there is no ulterior motives in posting it.

There are always a couple of people that want to try to paint things in the ugliest light and often people take a fragment of a sentence and try to make it seem ominous.

Scarlett asked me some security related questions. Having just had my own security threatened I felt it a good topic to bring up.

It is interesting that Trees continues to want to dance and enters this thread considering he is on record recently informing the community that the access he has to various databases had let him dig into MY personal life and alluding to things in a vary ugly manner insinuating openly that if I did not let the other thread go that he was going to fuck with me on a personal level.

He did so probably thinking he was immune as many of here tend to do. We think that a few words here, a gmail address and a hobby phone can never lead back to us personally. That is not MY opinion having been outed previously.

Someone needs very little information anymore about you in order to dig into your personal life. Even amateur sleuths can get way too much information way too easily.

Facebook in my opinion is probably the single worst website to evolve in the world today in regards to personal security/

Even if YOU do not post much to it or have one, pictures OF you, your name and references to your family can be found in friends or relatives facebook accounts.

Anyway. The fact that I posted the analogy to a business based on the Cheaters Model by no means is an indication that I have thought about something that no one else ever has.

It was a tongue in cheek message that we live in a world now where almost anything cane be turned into entertainment. Storage Wars? Toddlers and Tiaras? Honey BooBoo?

There are already shows on Mistresses and Sugar Babies became national news this year on CNN

Anyway... Let's stay on topic. Trees., 3day.. Feel free to start a Bashing Whispers thread if you like. IF you have nothing useful to contribute you simply show your pettiness....
Old 10-06-2013, 01:35 PM   #13
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Default Not bashing

Whispers,
I'm not bashing. But seriously, why on earth would you post this thread with no advice in it?

You ARE insinuating something. Based on your response to Trees, it sounds like you are asking a benign question to the group, which contains a veiled threat back to Trees.

And make no mistake, you ARE threatening how easily you could extort/blackmail ANY member of this community whom you choose to focus on. AND we know YOU previously had access to the same databases (and may still have through your relationships).

We KNOW you gossip about us with others, and I wouldn't be surprised if you DO have a database of handles and gathered intel on us (be it RW or hobby-related).

I'm not bashing; I respect you...as I respect fire; a powerful tool and a devastating weapon.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #14
Whispers

Default An example of a simple piece of information going the wrong way.

Your Name for example

Not your handle but your real name in someone's hands can open up a life.

But how would someone get it if you are careful?

Ever had a girl in the front seat of your car? Dis she ask if you could stop and get her a pack of cigarettes or something else while on the way to a hotel? In a few seconds while you run into the store she can open your glove compartment and probably find a piece of paper on ir with AT LEAST your Name.

If not your license plate will yield your name if it is your car.

Either can be used to get your DL information with address....

What does address yield? Well Anyone ELSE at the address with a registered vehicle or a DL is just a click away.

Anyway. Just being in the presence of someone that WANTS to own you in your vehicle for 30 secs will probably yield

your name
address
Name of everyone else at that address
dates of birth on everyone
DLs on every one
vehicles everyone drives.

With all that information.... They just start searching combinations......

ooops..... You are single but had an girlfriend that was registered at the same address 6 years ago and SHE has a facebook page and is one of those people that talks about everything and mentions her ex was a professor at Texas State.....

They are never around your car? Well start combining email addresses and subjects known about you that you shared.... Often the combinations come together in some strange way..... Maybe you used a couple of different emails and you use one to post to other types of forums....

I was suspicious of someone that asked to meet for drinks once at a strip club so googled his email address..... he used the same address to post to a foum about motorcycles and in that forum was a picture of him AND his motorcycle with the license plate. That plate yieled enough info for me to be OK with meeting him and when I did I mentioned how easy it was and he freaked. He has been UTR ever since.

Not much is needed to open someone's life up.....

THAT is the purpose of the thread.

Maybe the topic simply scares too many people.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:15 PM   #15
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
Whispers,
I'm not bashing. But seriously, why on earth would you post this thread with no advice in it?

The thread is posted to START discussion in regards to the topic. If it runs well I am sure much useful information will come of it.

You ARE insinuating something. Based on your response to Trees, it sounds like you are asking a benign question to the group, which contains a veiled threat back to Trees.

This thread was not about Trees in any manner. If he wants to ENTER it and make derogatory comments to simply attack me then I will respond. But unlike Trees.. I don't play the whole game that "I know who you are and stuff about you and will spill the beans" the way he did. as much as he was in a position TO kow as a Mod I think everyone should be concerned but Bashing Whspers seems to overcome the danger many of his posts have represented.

And make no mistake, you ARE threatening how easily you could extort/blackmail ANY member of this community whom you choose to focus on.

No Sir. I am opening this subject to point out to everyone how easily it can/could be done. Truthfully. .. It goes on behind the scenes a lot.... Guys take advantage of these ladies a lot using information they come to know about them... About this time last year we had a VERY popular local provider leveling those charges against a guy that had proved himself to the community as being overly obsessed with her.... It is a topic that MAY, or may not, interest people.

AND we know YOU previously had access to the same databases (and may still have through your relationships).

I am on record of saying as well as will repeat right here. I HAVE access to all the same kind of tools others would use and I DO use them in regards to some lady I am entering into a relationship with if it involves P4P.....

I could care less about someone I am seeing for an hour or a few hours but if a lady is spending the night with me or traveling with me or I am entering into a relationship with a SB I DO make sure I know what I am getting myself into.

I have been on record on that subject for about 10 years and there is not a single instance ever where the information decide is important to me has ever been used at the detriment of any other person here. If you think I am unique in that manner you will find it a subject in more than one forum.

We KNOW you gossip about us with others, and I wouldn't be surprised if you DO have a database of handles and gathered intel on us (be it RW or hobby-related).

I'm not bashing; I respect you...as I respect fire; a powerful tool and a devastating weapon.
Well Sir,

Other than a reputation on this and other boards that spans 10 years for being controversial in nature and willing to discuss almost any subject I also have a reputation for being honest and you will find not a single instance of any information I have ever been privy to being used in any personal manner to hurt another member on a personal level outside of the hobby.

I have been outed. I have had my personal life disrupted and I adapted.

Earlier this year I received several threats from another member that eventually crossed the line from threats to action as he was sharing my personal information with others and then posted it to a semi private forum with over 300 members.

To shut him up I had to open HIS life up to HIM in a manner to let him know just how devastating knowledge can be. Not one word of who he is or what was said was shared publicly. I laid out everything I knew and a scenario of what COULD occur if he ever crossed that line again.
He was rather surprised at how much can be learned from so little.

May I ask how YOU would have responded to someone that not only threatened but DID out you? I think my manner of handling it was very "contained"

I do not do things in a vacuum either when serious like that. I let local Mods know what was up.

Once again. NEVER, EVER have I ever outed a person nor would I. I take very seriously the bond we all share with each other.

This thread is NOT meant to threaten or intimidate anyone.

People like Trees that TALK about what they know and make little snide remarks trying to insinuate something the way he has in regards to personal information about me... are normally less worrisome than others.

The lady that asked me about this subject was dealing with PMs.... A very good lady friend of mine here a few years ago had to vanish from the board for the same reasons..... Someone that never posted a word publicly stalked her from the shadows..... eventually though even he shared enough about himself in a manner to be identified and dealt with.

IS there anything in regards to the subject you wish to offer? If not... As I suggested to Trees... Start a thread to bash me in. I'll play there.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women