Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2022, 02:54 AM   #31
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

And GOOD luck finding out who she is Hahahaha
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 02:54 AM   #32
VENUSNOVA
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 10675
My ECCIE Reviews

& thank you boy$..
VENUSNOVA is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 12:09 AM   #33
CoffeeCouch
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritter View Post
Their SSL certificate expired. Could be that has to do with the IP ban as improperly signed requests default to that message (everyone at this point). Tried all my IP addresses, I'm thinking the certificate is the cause. The SSL gives me mild concern that another entity could be seizing the domain and setting up a honeypot, but that could just be my paranoia

What would most likely happen in this case is a Man in the middle attack

I also doubt ck's ability to maintain that site, considering it is the 2nd time in the span of 2 months that something weird has happened to it.
CoffeeCouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 07:37 PM   #34
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Let me go out on a limb and guess you're perma-banned from over there.

When a person is banned from over there and over here, that actually tells me more about the person with a history of banning than it does the moderators, be it here or there.
I'm gonna go on a limb myself and say that only weak tricks survive down there, the type of pussy that lets a old trick walk all over them

It's well documented what happens down there, nothing but reject whores down there anyways
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 10:41 PM   #35
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I'm gonna go on a limb myself and say that only weak tricks survive down there, the type of pussy that lets a old trick walk all over them

It's well documented what happens down there, nothing but reject whores down there anyways

Yep, just about what I thought. You and others banned from over there come crying over here about how mistreated and abused you are. Plus you've probably been banned from this site. Perma-banned over there, a history of banning over here. I guess your anti-social skills are showing through. I've been posting on these hobby forums since 1999, and I've had my share of forum wars and have gotten my share of points, but I had enough common sense to know when to stop and have never been banned. But it's people like you that don't know when enough is enough and to back away from the keyboard. It's your own damn fault you got banned, just man up and live with it without putting the blame on somebody else.

It's not rocket science, say you get one 5 point infraction, then another. Anybody knows that the points are adding up and when you get to 25(?) points you get an autoban. Or you can check with a moderator and ask how many points will lead to a ban. So if you've gotten 10 or 15 points, time to check yourself and back away from the keyboard. There are ways to check your infractions, I put the simple instructions how to check on them on this board.

02-15-2020, 07:19 PM #10
BLM69

BANNED!!! MAJOR FAQ VIOLATIONS! Join DateApr 2018LocationDallas TXPosts1,682
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 04:03 PM   #36
BLM69
BANNED

Trick is talking about anti social when he's kissing ass to a old trick to stay on a simp pussy site to talk to hookers, play on player,! You sound like true ladies Man LMAO, Go put on your skirt and head back to OH2 trick....
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 09:50 PM   #37
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trick is talking about anti social when he's kissing ass to a old trick to stay on a simp pussy site to talk to hookers, play on player,! You sound like true ladies Man LMAO, Go put on your skirt and head back to OH2 trick....

I normally don't reply to those who've been banned from here before, especially when they've been perma-banned from over there. But for the most part that's only a couple of posters. I find you not to be worthy of my time because you seem to be too emotionally immature to converse with. You can always take your crap back to Dallas, maybe they care what you think, then again, maybe not.

You post as if you have some severe anger issues.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:05 PM   #38
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
I normally don't reply to those who've been banned from here before, especially when they've been perma-banned from over there. But for the most part that's only a couple of posters. I find you not to be worthy of my time because you seem to be too emotionally immature to converse with. You can always take your crap back to Dallas, maybe they care what you think, then again, maybe not.

You post as if you have some severe anger issues.
You seem to think that getting banned from the simp site OH2 is a major concern? So your research before you look stupid standing up for garbage, I'm happy to see you still have a bit of testosterone left to stand up for the sissy site

I already made it clear that only pussy tricks that keep their mouths shut survive over there, I'm wondering if you wear panties under your skirt when you suck on CK's sagging balls before licking his ass?

I'll fill you in what got me banned, many already know the story, one post made on Twitter that some fat saggy tits CA based traveling whore forwarded to CK, talk about moderation,

When you have whores posting RW information about paying clients for all to see, that's what that pussy allows over there, had a bad session? don't post cause you'll get banned, you got ripped off? don't post cause you'll get banned, talk about a troubled whore in the men's area? That will also get you banned! Only pussy simps believe all that's okay
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:31 PM   #39
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I already made it clear that only pussy tricks that keep their mouths shut survive over there, I'm wondering if you wear panties under your skirt when you suck on CK's sagging balls before licking his ass?

Just so you can't delete it.

For the record I stand by everything I posted especially about you being emotionally immature and you having anger issues.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:45 PM   #40
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

dupe
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 02:46 PM   #41
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Ok everyone,
The rude stuff stops.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:03 PM   #42
BLM69
BANNED

Quote:
Just so you can't delete it.

For the record I stand by everything I posted especially about you being emotionally immature and you having anger issues.
We know what you stand for buddy 😉, I never delete my post BTW, and never tap the RTM snitch button 😂 that's the difference between the both of us, feels great to be me 💪 How you feeling right now? 😥🍼
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women