Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2016, 09:04 AM   #1
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36
Default Pimps

There are many threads where pimps, handlers, managers, and agencies are mentioned. Some consider these to all be the same. They are not. Pimps are slave masters with the girls that work for them merely slaves. They have nothing. They brag of all they have but it is all owned by the master. The master has control of everything. The reason for this is intimidation. The intimidation can be violence, physical, mental, or even implied. No words need be said to let the slave know that there is always a chance she will be the recipient if she fails in her job. The slaves do not know how to free themselves so they stay. Some stay because of the habits they have developed and know they cannot afford the things they "enjoy" without the help of their master.
You will never see an experienced pimp as long as you do what is expected and allowed. On most occasions the pimp is close enough to respond if needed. He again uses intimidation on the client if that will simply be enough. Violence will be used or at least threatened if he responds. You are the funding he needs and that is it. If the girl gets your money he couldn't care less if you had a good time. Of course he would like you to return so he can make more but remember you are just a "trick" and if you go away another will come.
If you support slavery find a pimp and support him!
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:06 PM   #2
Alluring_Amber
Upscale Companion

User ID: 303203
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not everyone is pimped tho.....
lol. So I'm kind of confused..
Alluring_Amber is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:13 PM   #3
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber View Post
He never said everyone was pimped
Read some of the other recent threads...
He is informing ...educating basically for our local PIMP SUPPORTERS.
So they have a better idea of how their hard earned is REALLY spent a mere glimpse of what some of these young ladies endure.
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:16 PM   #4
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Come on eveyone, time to spill the beans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alluring_Amber View Post

Some of the guys here are obvious pimps; one can tell from their comments.

Some of the ladies, and most of the guys, are just looking for a discreet and safe meeting. So, how can one tell which lady has a pimp, and which are independent; none of the ladies will tell you that they do have a pimp.

Even if we do a lot of homework, many time we do not know for sure - even after a visit.

Even the moderators, do not wish to disclose who is a pimp, or which ladies have a pimp, until it starts to cause a problem: then we see the comments.

Come on guys; lets start listing the rest of the ladies we should not see because they have a pimp.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:38 PM   #5
DrewBerryMoore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Some of the guys are obviously pimps? Would you mind naming them and may be making yourself look more of an ass than you already are?

And yes please take charge of this pimped girl list and hopefully their lives will be worse off than it already is. They can thank you later. Best case scenario it won't do much to dent the traffic but may help with the conscience of those who rather not feed the industry. Your thoughts though well intentioned possibly will amount to nothing. Look at the already outed ring. You think it hurts their business? Not by much.

Can you blame the pimp supporters? The products are near top grade. Most would rather turn a blind eye.
DrewBerryMoore is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #6
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewBerryMoore View Post
Some of the guys are obviously pimps? Would you mind naming them and may be making yourself look more of an ass than you already are?

And yes please take charge of this pimped girl list and hopefully their lives will be worse off than it already is. They can thank you later. Best case scenario it won't do much to dent the traffic but may help with the conscience of those who rather not feed the industry. Your thoughts though well intentioned possibly will amount to nothing. Look at the already outed ring. You think it hurts their business? Not by much.

Can you blame the pimp supporters? The products are near top grade. Most would rather turn a blind eye.
So let me get this right... one of the main pimp supporters ,which is you, has an issue with this thread??? LOL... imagine that!!
Old 07-21-2016, 01:52 PM   #7
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you can't read, and do your own homework: you are lazy and it is not my problem. Do your own work, it is difficult enough without snide remarks.

Hey, you did understand my comments after all. Rather than appreciating the insight, you just wanted to mouth off. Very aggressive without an appreciation of the safety required for anyone in the hobby, except the pimps.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:59 PM   #8
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Lets remember that not all pimps are men or black.
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #9
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default Maybe, Maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
So let me get this right... one of the main pimp supporters ,which is you, has an issue with this thread??? LOL... imagine that!!

Thank you SM. I noticed that. I just avoided saying anything because it is sometimes OK to just ignore a few things. It is always hard to confirm who is (place any identifying comment here), and who is not, at least from my side of the street, but he is on my "Pimp? Maybe!" list.

So everyone, how do we get these lists; just watch what people say. If it is interesting drag and copy it to a file folder and name the folder something like: Pimp? Maybe!"
Old 07-21-2016, 02:16 PM   #10
DrewBerryMoore
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I'm not sure if people are reading my comments correctly. I have no problems with this thread at all just JR's inane suggestions and accusations. That's all. Calling me a pimp supporter that's rich. Please continue with the false accusations just keeps your reps up for what people already believe you to be. You think people actually think highly of you? But may be you'd say you don't care but deep down inside sadly you do.

And BD is correct. People can be idiots not understanding how pimps work. They don't need to belong to a certain class gender or race. They just operate the same.
DrewBerryMoore is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 02:22 PM   #11
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'm not sure if people are reading my comments correctly. I have no problems with this thread at all just JR's inane suggestions and accusations. That's all. Calling me a pimp supporter that's rich. Please continue with the false accusations just keeps your reps up for what people already believe you to be. You think people actually think highly of you? But may be you'd say you don't care but deep down inside sadly you do.
You are...
And hey turn that cheek...
& BTW little boy..their product
Is someones staff edit-S31
Mother...sister.
It may not have hit close to home for you yet but as long as everybody turns their cheeks someday it will

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Old 07-21-2016, 02:46 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by noleftturn View Post
.... Some stay because of the habits they have developed...
Nlt, just bear with me as I add a clarifying comment:
.... habbits they have developed, whether misplaced emotional dependence or other dependency. ...
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 04:30 PM   #13
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Default No one should be a slave

Quote:
I'm not sure if people are reading my comments correctly. I have no problems with this thread at all just JR's inane suggestions and accusations. That's all. Calling me a pimp supporter that's rich.

It would be nice if you could go back to grade school and learn to read what is written, not what you think it says. No one called you anything. You just are not specific in what you say, so your ability to think is questioned. Thus, we have the thought of who in the hell are you. We don't know for sure. But you surely are digging your own hole to jump into.

Please continue with the false accusations just keeps your reps up for what people already believe you to be. You think people actually think highly of you? NO But may be you'd say you don't care but deep down inside sadly you do. NO. Why? Because I was raised by religious people who used religion as a weapon. A part of the weapon against others was making people believe that we had to always fit in, and please others. ("emotional dependency" - Thank you Mr. Carpenter) If we didn't, there was always hell; they were quick to tell all of us that was the place we were headed for. All of the attempted authority only taught me to study as hard as I could to improve ME! When I knew the facts that they didn't, and I could reason logically - and they couldn't - that is what made me better.

This lead me to science. Just the knowing facts of what is - wow, that is much different than having someone who is so puffed up as the so called human authority telling us how things are.

Some preachers (not all) kinda like using people for their own satisfaction, just like pimps. I don't know much about pimps, but I do know that no one should be a slave to other, especially not girls. They should be in charge of themselves.

And BD is correct. People can be idiots not understanding how pimps work. They don't need to belong to a certain class gender or race. They just operate the same.
So, how do you know so much about pimps? That is the question that we ask, and why you are in a "what? - maybe?" file. But then, maybe, just maybe, you are a guy that just can't properly get his thoughts across to others. Again you dig your own hole. I don't think I have ever met a pimp, so how would I know anything about them? All of us read what certain guys write with seeming authority about pimps. Go ahead, and dig your hole deeper. Anyone who can read can see the big hole. Go ahead and jump in - you have spent so much time and effort digging your precious hole.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:25 PM   #14
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
Some of the guys here are obvious pimps; one can tell from their comments.
JR
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
It is always hard to confirm who is
Am I the only one who is confused by Father Times dueling statements?

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 07:13 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Is he in politics?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women