Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2014, 07:46 PM   #16
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you gentlemen for your input. I, for one will take what you have to say into consideration. And Dallas... We love you in Springfield. I think it will get better for you here. It has taken me a long time to get established. Still working on building my regulars. Which, I do offer a "regulars special" as I know I don't fit into everyone's budget.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 08:49 PM   #17
nuburn
Registered Member

Encounters: 7
Default Timing

I agree with the available part. I see someone on a regular basis. If you have to change times or dates it's hard.Playing email or text tag is no fun. Even if your based here you figure on regulars right.
nuburn is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 09:21 PM   #18
yogi692
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I travel a lot, I live an hour north of Springfield, would love to get down there and see a provider or two, Kate is on my bucket list, have messaged her a few times, but is hard because I do not know when I will be in town and planning ahead is very difficult. would rather see ECCIE ladies, and actually have never hobbied in Springfield but would love to. maybe some day soon.
yogi692 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 07:30 AM   #19
TicTac
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So what do you girls recommend for guys in my and other similar situations. We don't have a great deal of flexibility to plan ahead. For me it's a "in the mood" situation - for some its scheduling and yet others is keeping hidden.

Like I mentioned - my wife and I may get a hotel, go to down stream - have some drinks - enjoy the night - she's all fired up and talking dirty - wants to get another girl so she can play. Obviously I am all about it - but this is 10-11PM - how do we satisfy her needs. I know that if I ask about it 2 days before - she wouldn't say ok get it lined up ...

I think this situation and similar for many guys is when the mood strikes how do you get someone? Is there a way to make that availability easier access - providing you girls more money/clients and us guys more opportunities.
TicTac is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 12:15 PM   #20
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I took into consideration what has been said here and lowered my rates. I hope that help some of you gentlemen out who would like to see me, but was cost prohibitive.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:09 PM   #21
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I loved all the input also! Great question! I agree Katee Bp isn't my number one option but E/p4 is so slow. I did weed out and I do screen. It's gotten me cussed out but I'm safe.
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:34 PM   #22
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I know you do girl.. We have to, plain and simple. I don't know what other sites are productive here in Springfield. ???
Yogi692... Glad to hear I made the bucket list... Flattery will get you EVERYWHERE. Ba ha ha. ;-)
katee is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:36 AM   #23
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

One other consideration for you ladies to consider is a HH rate. I wish I could brag about how many times I can come in an hour but at my age and stage the truth is one and done. Since I am often somewhat rushed myself a HH option at $150 or so is the best option for me.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:01 PM   #24
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Here's my 2 cents worth.....
Just a few weeks ago, I expressed an interest in seeing a lady who was planning a visit to the Lake of the Ozarks. There were a couple of days she said she'd be in the area. When she contacted me, she said she'd need references. I told her there were several ladies I'd written reviews on that would probably remember me, but that I'd never asked any provider to give me a reference. After a few days, she sends me a PM and says she's still waiting on responses. As it turned out, my ECCIE account, the reviews I'd done, and whatever inquiries she'd made, didn't matter. She sent me another PM and said she'd be in the Springfield area the end of October and that "we'd play then." She ends up going to the St. Louis area.
I guess she forgot about me this month.
Does this sound like a familiar story, Dallas?
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:53 PM   #25
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yea babe..I did so wanna play with you...but I did not ever get the reference checks back...and still have not.
{I would have seen you in Springfield if they had written me back by then}

Just cause a guy has reviews here does not mean anything unless the gals will answer back vouching an ok.I take screening seriously.

{and that is a major problem in some areas...alot of gals won't answer back on ref checks}

If I ever get the screening done,I would love to play!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 07:14 AM   #26
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

{and that is a major problem in some areas...alot of gals won't answer back on ref checks}

Seems like the inability to check references and inflexibility greatly limits your playing field. I would venture to say that most of the hobbyists on the Spfd/Joplin site would be in the same situation as me.
That being said, maybe Springfield/Joplin just isn't a good area for a provider who insists on references 100% of the time.
In my long life, but shorter hobbying experiences, I've never had a problem being verified until this time.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:03 PM   #27
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Better to have a limited playing field than a serious injury or pretty silver handcuffs on both wrists.

You probably haven't had a problem because nobody has actually bothered screening you. That doesn't exactly give one a checkmark in my book.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2014, 02:17 PM   #28
old-tyme-racer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredtheenigma View Post

Seems like the inability to check references and inflexibility greatly limits your playing field. I would venture to say that most of the hobbyists on the Spfd/Joplin site would be in the same situation as me.
That being said, maybe Springfield/Joplin just isn't a good area for a provider who insists on references 100% of the time.
In my long life, but shorter hobbying experiences, I've never had a problem being verified until this time.
Fred it sounds like you need to join P411, they even have a deal for 1st time members, It sure has helped me.
old-tyme-racer is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #29
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
Better to have a limited playing field than a serious injury or pretty silver handcuffs on both wrists.

You probably haven't had a problem because nobody has actually bothered screening you. That doesn't exactly give one a checkmark in my book.
I wholeheartedly agree 1,000,000 percent.
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 04:54 PM   #30
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf View Post
I wholeheartedly agree 1,000,000 percent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by old-tyme-racer View Post
Fred it sounds like you need to join P411, they even have a deal for 1st time members, It sure has helped me.
Agreed!!! I also screen, and sometimes it is hard to get some providers to get back with me on a gentleman. However, I have ways around that. For providers, having reviews, no matter how stellar, are a double edged sword. They give the gentlemen something to at least read, get an idea of the lady that they are considering visiting, but somedays my mailbox is full of reference requests. I have a policy that I will not give a reference unless the gentleman has contracted me PRIOR, asking me to do so. I know it can be an added pain for the gentleman, but it is for us ladies willing to give a reference. Also, God forbid but should we ever end up in those shiney handcuffs in the back seat of a police cruiser, those reciews can be used against us. A gentleman who relies soley on the reviews that he has done to be enough to get him through my screening process, is simply not going to work. I need more. Every gentleman should understand that and provide what the lady needs for his screening. If not, perhaps he should stick with all of the $60 girl on BP. However, if you are a gentleman with any experience, you will surely know by now.... You get what you pay for, and if a lady doesn't screen... That says a lot about her. p411 would surely help with the issue you are speaking of Fred.
katee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women