Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2014, 12:21 PM   #1
littlerichard
BANNED

Default Help Please

Could we please keep this board for the "upscale" ladies

Take your Craigslist and BP girls to USA or RTP
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
mizurymule
Valued Poster

There are some upscale ladies on here that also post on BP. While I do not use BP myself, this venue is for hobby information exchange. While I agree with you from a personal standpoint, I don't feel that limiting information to those ladies that only post here, or P411would embrace the intent and spirit of this site. Of course, you also run into the problem of what do you consider "up scale"? Is it rate or where the ladies advertise? It's a tricky term.
mizurymule is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 04:44 PM   #3
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

By its nature it is a review board and many of the providers will use any venue possible to promote business. Many of us has invited providers to join as what we perceive is a safer alternative. Sometimes we forget this is a business first. My suggestion is to read all the posts and you will get a feel for who to visit. I tend to use everything in my research to assure that I will have a safe visit when I decide to pull the trigger.

By the way folks reviewing the posters is just as important as the content in them. I know that the well informed providers are reading and evaluating also.

Be safe all, Aces
acescracked is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 08:07 PM   #4
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerichard View Post
Could we please keep this board for the "upscale" ladies

Take your Craigslist and BP girls to USA or RTP

I think you're just frustrated at how trashy it's getting in here, or seemingly trashy. If I may, I believe you are referring to a certain someone who I would call quite disrespectful and trashy in his manners and language. I AGREE. It's not the providers fault as much as it is the 'monger' that is bringing USASG type talk in here.

Aces is correct, do your homework and you will soon know who and what to ignore.

BUT, I am also very amazed that the Providers themselves are not bashing out at how seemingly disgusting the talk is getting in here, not to mention the way they are being portrayed and disrespected by some lately.
I personally would go out of my way to stand by any provider wanting to vent over this very thing.

In the end Rich, you and me bitching about it won't do shit... but a provider has every right to call an asshole an 'asshole' when he's acting like an asshole!!!
LadiesMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 09:02 PM   #5
littlerichard
BANNED

Default LadiesMan WiseMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan View Post
I think you're just frustrated at how trashy it's getting in here, or seemingly trashy. If I may, I believe you are referring to a certain someone who I would call quite disrespectful and trashy in his manners and language. I AGREE. It's not the providers fault as much as it is the 'monger' that is bringing USASG type talk in here.

Aces is correct, do your homework and you will soon know who and what to ignore.

BUT, I am also very amazed that the Providers themselves are not bashing out at how seemingly disgusting the talk is getting in here, not to mention the way they are being portrayed and disrespected by some lately.
I personally would go out of my way to stand by any provider wanting to vent over this very thing.

In the end Rich, you and me bitching about it won't do shit... but a provider has every right to call an asshole an 'asshole' when he's acting like an asshole!!!
LadiesMan

You are wise beyond your years and an absolute mind reader.
Was going to repost and adjust, correct my original post.
I have no issue with any lady posting here. Where they post is there decision. There are local ladies here who ocassionally post, some who were involved and active at SLASP in the past.
How long will they continue to particpate when reviews discuss $20 BnG's and others are constantly pimping girls and telling women how to run there business
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 10:50 PM   #6
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizurymule View Post
There are some upscale ladies on here that also post on BP. While I do not use BP myself, this venue is for hobby information exchange. While I agree with you from a personal standpoint, I don't feel that limiting information to those ladies that only post here, or P411would embrace the intent and spirit of this site. Of course, you also run into the problem of what do you consider "up scale"? Is it rate or where the ladies advertise? It's a tricky term.
"BP girls" is a derogatory term referring to those providers whose sole web presence is basically BP. Yes, some "upscale" ladies also advertise on BP but they are not "BP girls".
Jannisary is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women