Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 12:41 PM   #46
xcobrax
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

As someone who lived most his life in the Chicago area and moved to Springfield I could just never get into the local talent here. I tried a few when I moved here but only met a few that ever stacked up to providers I was used to in Chicago. The Jaime was very good and had the body though the face was only average. She also provided the service I was accustomed. The others were women than that toured here on a somewhat regular basis. Jordan from Chicago who no longer comes in due to lack of business and Kristen bell from KC though it took some coaxing for a BBBJ which is a must for me. I read the reviews here on a somewhat regular basis and several have some outstanding reviews but just aren't my cup of tea. I just prefer a younger rock hard body with skills to match.
xcobrax is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 01:21 PM   #47
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BUMP!!

I am extending an apology to FRED for giving him such a hassle with my screening..I do things a little different then other gals...but I do this to ensure a great,safe and comfortable session for both parties.I have been told he is an awesome gent!
I will gladly see you anytime FRED!

thanks everybody else for their input...scheduling is such a hassle in this business sometimes...we just all gotta do what we gotta do to have fun...

ROCK ON SPRINGFIELD!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 02:41 PM   #48
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Thank you, Dallas! I appreciate the kind words.

As you have said to me before, "some day we will play."

It's official now that you have extended the invitation...and you are on my SHORT LIST!!!
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #49
gokuss420
Registered Member

Try Joplin sweatheart I would definitely like to see u regularly have thought about seeing if you'd visit
gokuss420 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 06:44 PM   #50
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well if I get more requests from Joplin for this sunday & Monday.....I can do that!

Fred...you are a sweety!!
Old 08-10-2015, 10:09 AM   #51
nubbins22
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrzip View Post
This is a complex issue with many moving parts going back to the basic of why are guys like me even in the hobby? I am an old grey haired guy who has done this for years. Sometimes I quit for long periods of time. Sometime I find someone I really enjoy and see them several times but normally when that happens I find myself saying I need to move on. Part of what I seek and I think it is the same with many other guys is the thrill of the unknown. That plays against knowing that the second visit with a really good provider is usually the best. There is also the money issue. If you are like me you have to play with hidden funds. Try spending a couple of hundred dollars two or three times a month and you might have to do a lot of explaining. I am also able to get free on short notice and I know that makes it difficult to see ladies who are top providers like Katee and Dallas. Part of the whole deal for me and I expect many guys is finding that new lady that is really fun. In my experience if you use BP and don't find reviews anywhere your odds are 10-1 against you. I try to see only ladies with reviews. I use P411 and have used it for years. I try to give honest reviews here to help both other guys out and to give really great ladies the credit they deserve for bring an hour or so worth of joy and pleasure to guys like me. Springfield is really a small pond compared to even to St. Louis. I don't know how many guys are really in the hobby here? I know this doesn't answer Dallas' question but I hope it sheds some light on the mind or mindlessness of an old time guy in the hobby.
I agree with much of what you said. I too often have to resort to hidden funds and it may have been months since I have seen a provider. Will that provider even remember me when she gets a call for a reference? Often I end up with a few hours of free time because of weather conditions and wish I had a regular to get a quick BnG I have found it impossible to do sometimes and BP is so hit and miss. Great topic btw.
nubbins22 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 12:45 PM   #52
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BUMP!

I just want to say an "apology" and also a "thanks"................I just had to give it a chance...and also to remember that when i am home,I do not have to "make a million" lol...just have fun!

I have been doing pretty good here now and I have met some awesome gents! And have had fun with some awesome doubles girls!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women