Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2015, 04:10 PM   #121
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Enjoy yourself in your self-aggrandizement.

"Fist fight"??

Grow up.

Credit goes to IB Wanker for posting that piece of GOLD in the first place. That pretty much sums up what would happen if the government knocked on your doors tomorrow and ordered you to clean up. All this fluffy paste you're spewing about defending yourself goes right out the window.

And yeah, fist fights. You know, the old-fashioned way? where you settle it out like men, and not resort to blowing each others head off. Unlike that idiot from your ilk who blew someones head off on the Louisville highway.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...l-drop-n314081

Don't worry, I ain't gonna fist fight you old man.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 04:25 PM   #122
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Credit goes to IB Wanker for posting that piece of GOLD in the first place. That pretty much sums up what would happen if the government knocked on your doors tomorrow and ordered you to clean up. All this fluffy paste you're spewing about defending yourself goes right out the window.

And yeah, fist fights. You know, the old-fashioned way? where you settle it out like men, and not resort to blowing each others head off. Unlike that idiot from your ilk who blew someones head off on the Louisville highway.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-am...l-drop-n314081

Don't worry, I ain't gonna fist fight you old man.
And there you are, shamman, U B a wanker bragging about armed government agents violating the civil rights of law abiding American citizens. Meanwhile, just a few posts earlier, you stupidly claimed such a thing could never happen while you were stupidly oblivious to the fact that it had already happened, shamman.

BTW, here's a documented case where the verdict went against the "government", shamman:

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:07 PM   #123
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underintonstruction View Post
Then why not ban the 168 other types of this same ammo that will remain legal after this ammo is made illegal? I could believe you if they were banning them all but they're not.

Keep buying into that chain of thought. Im sure your descendants will thank you for the life of serfdom tomorrow that you are purchasing for them today.
Remember, you buy into it you own it.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:47 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Here is an AR "pistol".

Despite the manufacturer's name, Phase-5-Tactical-CQC-"Pistol", the ATF's own regulations clearly state that the Phase-5-Tactical-CQC-"Pistol" -- with a 24 inch overall length -- is not by their own definition a "handgun". Hence, Odumbo's ATF's justification for redefining the M855 round is entirely bogus.

Quote:
“Handgun” is defined under Federal law to mean, in part, a firearm which has a short stock and is designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand… Gun Control Act of 1968, 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(29).

Under an implementing regulation of the National Firearms Act (NFA), 27 C.F.R. § 479.11, “pistol” is defined as:
… a weapon originally designed, made, and intended to fire a projectile (bullet) from one or more barrels when held in one hand, and having (a) a chamber(s) as an integral part(s) of, or permanently aligned with, the bore(s); and (b) a short stock designed to be gripped by one hand and at an angle to and extending below the line of the bore(s).
The NFA further defines the term “any other weapon” (AOW) in 26 U.S.C. § 5845(e) as:
… any weapon or device capable of being concealed on the person from which a shot can be discharged through the energy of an explosive, a pistol or revolver having a barrel with a smooth bore designed or redesigned to fire a fixed shotgun shell, weapons with combination shotgun and rifle barrels 12 inches or more, less than 18 inches in length, from which only a single discharge can be made from either barrel without manual reloading, and shall include any such weapon which may be readily restored to fire.
Such term shall not include a pistol or revolver having a rifled bore, or rifled bores, or weapons designed, made, or intended to be fired from the shoulder and not capable of firing fixed ammunition.

ATF has long held that by installing a vertical fore grip on a handgun, the handgun is no longer designed to be held and fired by the use of a single hand.

https://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/fir...echnology.html
Old 03-03-2015, 05:59 PM   #125
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Keep buying into that chain of thought. Im sure your descendants will thank you for the life of serfdom tomorrow that you are purchasing for them today.
Remember, you buy into it you own it.
It's been over 200 years and it hasn't happened yet. You're afraid of something that isn't going to happen. And you didn't answer my question.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:44 PM   #126
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
It's been over 200 years and it hasn't happened yet. You're afraid of something that isn't going to happen. And you didn't answer my questinon.
200 years and it hasnt happened yet ????????
So my boiling frog analogy meant zilch to you I see.
I dont know your age or how many decades of federal overreach you have witness so I will not ask about your experiences. Further I will state that for decades there has been slow and steady increase in governmental control and abuses here in this country. I have seen too damn much taxation and as time passes less representation. As for your question, Yes feel I have the right to purchase and own armor piercing ammo. As I said earlier your grand-dads time honored deer rifle is capable of piercing body armor. All politics
aside, the Second Amendment would be useless if it guaranteed American to bring a rock to a gun fight against tyranny of foreign or domestic origin.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:57 PM   #127
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Yep I know the founding fathers who signed the constitution while holding there noses thought ( they thought they would be back in a year or so to fix their fuck ups) " yes we need to make sure that 21st century man has the right to armor piercing bullets." Are you fucking shitting me. I HUNTED FOR OVER 40 YEARS I HAVE NO NEED NOR HAVE I EVER NEEDED ARMOR PIERCING BULLETS.
It has and has always been about the Benjamins. They use the fear mongering of the 2nd to keep getting the $ because they know the sheep will follow.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:12 PM   #128
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Yep I know the founding fathers who signed the constitution while holding there noses thought ( they thought they would be back in a year or so to fix their fuck ups) " yes we need to make sure that 21st century man has the right to armor piercing bullets." Are you fucking shitting me. I HUNTED FOR OVER 40 YEARS I HAVE NO NEED NOR HAVE I EVER NEEDED ARMOR PIERCING BULLETS.
It has and has always been about the Benjamins. They use the fear mongering of the 2nd to keep getting the $ because they know the sheep will follow.
You are a fuckin idiot. The fact that it has been mentioned here several times that MANY not some and not a few, popular cartridges would meet the definition of "body armor piercing." has totally flown over your head.
Would you have Obama and the left decide which cartridges would been banned ? If so, just keep in mind that designation could apply to dozens if not hundreds of cartridges and calibers.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:15 PM   #129
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are a fuckin idiot. The fact that it has been mentioned here several times that MANY not some and not a few, popular cartridges would meet the definition of "body armor piercing."
Would you have Obama and the left decide which cartridges would been banned ? If so, just keep in mind that designation could apply to dozens if not hundreds of cartridges and calibers.
You let the government decide what a woman gets to do with her body.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:17 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You let the government decide what a woman gets to do with her body.
Prove it, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Guess what, blue? For thirty years of those forty years of yours this particular round wasn't deemed an illegal "armor piercing" round per the law, and you're probably ignorant of the fact that you're in all probability using a rifle with rounds that do, in fact, pierce the soft body armor worn by police.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:22 PM   #131
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
200 years and it hasnt happened yet ????????
So my boiling frog analogy meant zilch to you I see.
I dont know your age or how many decades of federal overreach you have witness so I will not ask about your experiences. Further I will state that for decades there has been slow and steady increase in governmental control and abuses here in this country. I have seen too damn much taxation and as time passes less representation. As for your question, Yes feel I have the right to purchase and own armor piercing ammo. As I said earlier your grand-dads time honored deer rifle is capable of piercing body armor. All politics
aside, the Second Amendment would be useless if it guaranteed American to bring a rock to a gun fight against tyranny of foreign or domestic origin.
I know all about the frog. I've taken in the info and I don't see it like you do. That's all. When have we ever had representation? I don't think things are changing. I think they're the same as they've ever been. Man hasn't changed. We are the same as we've ever been. They were just better at covering it up before. They didn't have 24 hour news and the Internet and cellphones to snap a pic or record something. Taking away one round is hardly leaving you with a rock. That's hyperbole. Government has never been small. The gun companies love having a democrat in office. They get to play on your fear and sales go through the roof. You're old enough to know that if you want to get to the bottom of something, you follow the money. Who benefits from using your fear against you, causing more guns to be sold? Follow the money.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:34 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I know all about the frog. I've taken in the info and I don't see it like you do. That's all. When have we ever had representation? I don't think things are changing. I think they're the same as they've ever been. Man hasn't changed. We are the same as we've ever been. They were just better at covering it up before. They didn't have 24 hour news and the Internet and cellphones to snap a pic or record something. Taking away one round is hardly leaving you with a rock. That's hyperbole. Government has never been small. The gun companies love having a democrat in office. They get to play on your fear and sales go through the roof. You're old enough to know that if you want to get to the bottom of something, you follow the money. Who benefits from using your fear against you, causing more guns to be sold? Follow the money.
For all practical purposes, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you're an illiterate, Kool Aid sucking jackass. There's no "hyperbole" in citing what Odumbo's ATF is doing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. There's nothing "imaginary" about what Odumbo's ATF is doing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Every time you claim that Odumbo's ATF isn't doing what it is fact doing, you show yourself to be a stupid, Kool Aid sucking fool, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:39 PM   #133
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
For all practical purposes, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you're an illiterate, Kool Aid sucking jackass. There's no "hyperbole" in citing what Odumbo's ATF is doing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. There's nothing "imaginary" about what Odumbo's ATF is doing, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion. Every time you claim that Odumbo's ATF isn't doing what it is fact doing, you show yourself to be a stupid, Kool Aid sucking fool, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Lot of facts in that there post. Jumping from banning ONE round to them taking away your guns, is most definitely hyperbole.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:44 PM   #134
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:

Lot of facts in that there post. Jumping from banning ONE round to them taking away your guns, is most definitely hyperbole.
There's no hyperbole in expounding on how Odumbo's ATF is bureaucratically changing definitions to facilitate Odumbo's anti-gun agenda, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
Old 03-03-2015, 09:51 PM   #135
rioseco
Valued Poster

Quote:
So the gun manufactuers are responsible for the trail of anti-gun legislation since 1934 ?
Do not misunderstand my expression as fear. It is contempt.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women