Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-17-2017, 12:15 AM   #1
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5
Default Search for Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 is called off...

It appears that the underwater search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight has been called off:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/asia/m...ded/index.html

However, in response to a radical new theory about what happened to MH370, it appears that the international search effort will now be re-directed to searching on land on various Pacific Islands to see if the plane is concealed behind potted plants and camouflage netting.

Keep hope alive!
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:06 AM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
It appears that the underwater search for the missing Malaysian Airlines flight has been called off:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/asia/m...ded/index.html

However, in response to a radical new theory about what happened to MH370, it appears that the international search effort will now be re-directed to searching on land on various Pacific Islands to see if the plane is concealed behind potted plants and camouflage netting.

Keep hope alive!
I think you should volunteer to head up the search. It will keep you occupied and give you some self worth being you have very little going for you anyway, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 05:07 AM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Search resources will be redirected to find lasting accomplishments by the Obama administration. Mission results expected to be similar!
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:13 AM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I heard they gave up saying it was more than a wasted effort.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Now we have proof that this bozo operated under a different name. I expect the moderator will do the right thing and ban him. By the way, there is no evidence that contradicts one theory that I proposed. The results of the search actually lend credence to the theory.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:33 AM   #6
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Now we have proof that this bozo operated under a different name. I expect the moderator will do the right thing and ban him. By the way, there is no evidence that contradicts one theory that I proposed. The results of the search actually lend credence to the theory.
what was your theory?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 08:17 AM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
what was your theory?
My theory is the OP has many more fat cells than brain cells which is the reason for his low self esteem. He's an under achiever that was once known as " Bigtex".

Jim
Old 01-17-2017, 10:39 AM   #8
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
So the failure to find it in the vast deep ocean doesn't mean that it was a hopeless task to begin with? In your mind it means it is on land? You seem to believe that absence of proof is proof of absence. It isn't. That's a classical logical fallacy.

You have also completely forgotten that they found parts of the plane washed up on shore in the Indian Ocean. That's proof that the plane went down in the ocean. They just haven't found the fuselage and bodies.

Or do you another theory that explains how the body of the plane could be hidden under camouflage on an island while pieces of the wing are floating in the ocean?
Old 01-17-2017, 10:51 AM   #9
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
My theory is the OP has many more fat cells than brain cells which is the reason for his low self esteem. He's an under achiever that was once known as " Bigtex".

Jim
You're a putz.

Try to keep up with the program. The reigning theory is that I was formerly a guy called "ExNYer".

You appear to have a shortage of brain cells, if anyone.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
So the failure to find it in the vast deep ocean doesn't mean that it was a hopeless task to begin with? In your mind it means it is on land? You seem to believe that absence of proof is proof of absence. It isn't. That's a classical logical fallacy.

You have also completely forgotten that they found parts of the plane washed up on shore in the Indian Ocean. That's proof that the plane went down in the ocean. They just haven't found the fuselage and bodies.

Or do you another theory that explains how the body of the plane could be hidden under camouflage on an island while pieces of the wing are floating in the ocean?
Yea ... you said "theory" right? Wings were cut off and tossed in the ocean to drift around until found .... Just to set the record straight and keep it that way ... I don't think that happened, but you asked for a "theory" to explain what was found.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 10:59 AM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a putz.

Try to keep up with the program. The reigning theory is that I was formerly a guy called "ExNYer".

You appear to have a shortage of brain cells, if anyone.
Nice diversion fucker. Everyone knows that Bigtex dogged JD about his explanation of the disappearance of the Malaysian Airliner . But to set the record straight ExNYer was an idiot too.

Jim
Old 01-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everyone knows that Bigtex dogged JD about his explanation of the disappearance of the Malaysian Airliner.
Jim
No question, but there were others ... which avoids the point.

One would have to dig up some old threads quickly to know who posted what and when ... and then post it in here ...

... and being "around" back then would facilitate that effort.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 01:01 PM   #13
wordup666
BANNED

Having watched Six days seven nights, I am expecting the plane to be flown back any day.
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:59 PM   #14
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yea ... you said "theory" right? Wings were cut off and tossed in the ocean to drift around until found .... Just to set the record straight and keep it that way ... I don't think that happened, but you asked for a "theory" to explain what was found.
Try a "theory" that makes at least some sense, OK? That's pretty much a tacit requirement in any argument. You can't just say "space aliens did it" and claim that's a theory..

With the wings cut off, what good is the plane?

JDBarleycorn"s "theory" was that the plane was hijacked and then hidden to be later used in another 9-11 style attack.

BUUUUUUT, if you toss the wings in the ocean, now you can't fly the plan in your 9-11 attack, right?

Unless you get new wings, right? But how do you get those? You can't just get them at Costco.

Achmed and Faisal have to go back to Airbus - the ONLY supplier - to get replacement pieces. But you can't just buy them. For safety records and liability purposes, every single part of commercial aircraft is tracked in case there is an accident and to ensure their maintenance schedules are adhered to.

So how do the towelheads explain their need for wings?

And then there is the COST of the wings and labor in reattaching them. Are you saying that your "theory" is that the terrorists threw away perfectly good wing parts, then paid millions to get replacements, and then reattached them with such skill that the plane was now airworthy again?

And tossing the wings in the ocean won't ensure they are found in a timely manner to fool authorities into calling off the search. The wings parts were found more than a year after the plane went missing. The hidden, wingless plane could have been found while the discarded wings were floating around.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:02 PM   #15
Revenant
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice diversion fucker. Everyone knows that Bigtex dogged JD about his explanation of the disappearance of the Malaysian Airliner . But to set the record straight ExNYer was an idiot too.

Jim
Keep trying fool.

You are being under-inclusive.

LOTS of people, including ExNYer, dogged JDB about his explanation. Not just BigTex.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women