Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Radio Talk Show Host Michael Berry Unloads On John Lewis.....

In short,calling out Representative Lewis for not what he was, but what he has now become.

In short, he said Lewis was now, and has been for some time, a race baiting, poverty pimping, bitter old fool.

He mentioned also that he is a serial liar. His greatest lie to date was when he claimed that at a Tea Party Ralley, people were yelling the "N" worked at him.

It just so happens that there was a complete film of the event, and nothing of the kind happenned. In fact, a $100,000 reward was put up to ANYONE who could produce a video showing Rep Lewis being disparaged.
No one could.

Fake News. Lies........Democrats
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #2
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

hahaha this is funny as fuck. Michael Berry? The Michael Berry....hahahahahahahaha wait hold up. will be right back.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:56 PM   #3
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

ok I'm back.

Quote:
A week after allegations emerged that conservative radio host and former Houston city councilman Michael Berry was involved in a hit-and-run accident outside a Montrose gay bar, Berry is responding to the controversy.

At 11 p.m. on Jan. 31, Berry allegedly drove his Chevy Tahoe in reverse for 70 feet outside of T.C.'s Show Bar before hitting a parked car, causing $1,500 in damage, and fleeing the scene. T.C.'s bouncer Tuderia Bennett, the owner of the car, says he witnessed the accident and could identify Berry as the driver.

A police investigation traced the license plate of the Tahoe to Berry, and bar owners provided surveillance video of Berry inside the gay bar just before the time of the accident.

here's his closeted explanation:

Quote:
I went into a bar. There were gay people inside. You know why I went in to a bar? Let me confess. Because there was cold beer waiting inside. Is that a crime? The fact that I’m not afraid of the fact that some of the people inside may be gay makes it a bad thing? Would it have been better if I was at a strip club, or a Hooters? Well if it would then maybe you should now know, I don’t hate gays. I don’t fear gays. I don’t need to bash gays."
and yet homophobic and racists rants is all he does day in and day out. that's why him being caught in a hit and run at a GAY BAR was fucking priceless. We all knew what he was and is because he's too incessant with his bashing, which typically can only mean one thing. He bashes to much to be straight and you mean to tell me with all the fucking strips clubs and bars in the area that cold beer he craved just had to come from a gay bar huh? Yeah right it appears he went into that bar for a cold beer and maybe a real good ass fuck. this guy is no different than all of you; especially Bimbo. Yall are some of the most closeted gays on the planet. All of you who disagree with me and call me sissy chap. You're all just like this dude.

me thincks he's in front of his BIG microphone too long and it's causing him some sexual tensions. hahaha

and no he has no credibility to even utter John Lewis name. I want to call Berry the F word so bad because it's exactly what he is.

https://www.texasobserver.org/homoph...ed-at-gay-bar/
Old 01-16-2017, 06:00 PM   #4
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

well Jackie you can request that DED close this thread now. LOL
Old 01-16-2017, 06:44 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Lewis is a blowhard, just like Shit Stain.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:03 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Lewis is a blowhard, just like Shit Stain.
+1

Lewis is a liar.

Quote:
John Lewis Lied: History Reveals He Did Not Attend George Bush's 2000 Inauguration

Once a civil rights icon, now a democratic shill working energetically towards dividing America, Congressman John Lewis lied during a 'groundbreaking' Meet the Press interview on Sunday. He announced to a 'shocked' and dramatic Chuck Todd that he could not, in good conscience, attend the Trump inauguration because he felt MUH RUSSIANS did it and the election results were illegitimate. Moreover, John Lewis announced that this would be the first time ever, in his congressional career, that he'd miss a Presidential inauguration.

(Zerohedge)

[WaPo]
Maybe Lewis has a problem with Republicans being elected to the presidency ... or maybe it's the color of their skin.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Me too, ok I'm back... RACIST emoji --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Jt6clCSyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZy6vBOSZgw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #8
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
ok I'm back.

here's his closeted explanation:

and yet homophobic and racists rants is all he does day in and day out. that's why him being caught in a hit and run at a GAY BAR was fucking priceless. We all knew what he was and is because he's too incessant with his bashing, which typically can only mean one thing. He bashes to much to be straight and you mean to tell me with all the fucking strips clubs and bars in the area that cold beer he craved just had to come from a gay bar huh? Yeah right it appears he went into that bar for a cold beer and maybe a real good ass fuck. this guy is no different than all of you; especially Bimbo. Yall are some of the most closeted gays on the planet. All of you who disagree with me and call me sissy chap. You're all just like this dude.

me thincks he's in front of his BIG microphone too long and it's causing him some sexual tensions. hahaha

and no he has no credibility to even utter John Lewis name. I want to call Berry the F word so bad because it's exactly what he is.

https://www.texasobserver.org/homoph...ed-at-gay-bar/

shitistan mosque, here is Micheal's response to you people, the DemonicRats... RACIST emoji --->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxqBx1gzi9U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aijBbUvQZg
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:27 PM   #9
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ah Shitstain is a MB fan I see. Good for him.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I thinck Lewis doesn't like whitey.

Hell, he should try to do something for "his people" other than what he does to keep them on the plantation.
Old 01-17-2017, 05:11 AM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
well Jackie you can request that DED close this thread now. LOL
So your "response" about Lewis is Berry is "gay"?

Does that give posters on here leave to discredit you because you are a female pretending to be a male? Or is that "excused" because you "feel" male "all the time"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 06:12 AM   #12
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Wait a minute. I thought you liberals loved you some gay people and here you go hating on him for what you believe in.
Old 01-17-2017, 06:48 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Wait a minute. I thought you liberals loved you some gay people and here you go hating on him for what you believe in.
They really don't ... "love" gay people.

That requires "self-love"! They resent their "inner-self."

Why do you thin SissyLips pretends to be a guy?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:15 AM   #14
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
+1

Lewis is a liar.

Maybe Lewis has a problem with Republicans being elected to the presidency ... or maybe it's the color of their skin.

Wonder how long it will be before Lewis joins the OTHERS in the lyin liberal " super idiot " wing of the dumbascrap party ? You know, Hank " Is Guam gonna fall into the Pacific Ocean " Johnson, and Sheila Jackson-" When will we be seeing the lunar lander pictures from the MARS rover ? " Lee !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2017, 07:21 AM   #15
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

berry walk in a gay bar just 2 get beer?

I'm skeptical of his claim.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women