Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160270
Yssup Rider59840
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37063
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35135
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2017, 02:53 PM   #1
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Dynamic income redistribution effort THWARTED!

(The following happened in October.)

One pleasant, sunny Tuesday morning around 9:30, I was sitting in the basement office of my Dallas home, reading the WSJ online. As luck would have it, I had the opinion page up on the main screen (which probably would be seen by some as prima facie evidence that much of my income should be seized and distributed to those less fortunate).

Then someone rang my doorbell, a very rare occurrence -- especially for that time of day. It turned out to be a 20-something political activist who is clearly in favor of income redistribution. Unbeknownst to me at the time, he had a partner hanging out near my backyard's access gate.

Although I've generally never been in the habit of bothering to answer the front porch intercom when I'm not expecting a visitor, I was concerned when the guy started banging on the door following a second ring of the doorbell. So I pulled up the video from my front porch camera and saw a thuggish-looking character who didn't exactly look like he was there to try to sell me anything of a legitimate nature. Additionally, he pulled out his cellphone and appeared to be sending a very quick text before walking to his car.

Now, I wasn't exactly born yesterday, and knew what was coming next. So I armed myself and proceed to a spot neat a rear window from which I could see the entirety of my back yard. Not 30 seconds later, political activist #2 entered the rear gate that he'd jimmied open. These two jackwagons were apparently not interested in waiting for their favorite progressive politicians to win elections and start reducing income and wealth disparity through the legislative process. They meant to demand fairness and social justice NOW! A more dynamic form of income redistribution, if you will.

As he slowly and cautiously approached the rear of my home, he appeared to have spotted me, even though the lights were off in that part of the house. He got the hell out of there very quickly. In any case, I was armed and quite ready to meet him at whatever he chose to be his attempted point of entry. (For those curious about such details, what I held at the moment was a Kimber Gold Match II, .45 ACP.)

I am a long-time Texas CHL holder. And, at that moment, I couldn't help thinking to myself that I sure was glad that I didn't live somewhere like Chicago or Washington, D.C. prior to District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. City of Chicago!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:19 PM   #2
LexusLover
Valued Poster

It must be a contagious activity ...

.... like the locust plague in the Midwest years ago.

Two recent events here....separate, but similar in nature.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 04:41 PM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

LMAO Better LUCK next time CM! ventilatem!

Quote:
a 20-something political activist who is clearly in favor of income redistribution
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 05:42 PM   #4
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post

One pleasant, sunny Tuesday morning around 9:30, I was sitting in the basement office of my Dallas home, reading the WSJ online. As luck would have it, I had the opinion page up on the main screen (which probably would be seen by some as prima facie evidence that much of my income should be seized and distributed to those less fortunate).

Then someone rang my doorbell, a very rare occurrence -- especially for that time of day. It turned out to be a 20-something political activist who is clearly in favor of income redistribution. Unbeknownst to me at the time, he had a partner hanging out near my backyard's access gate.

Although I've generally never been in the habit of bothering to answer the front porch intercom when I'm not expecting a visitor, I was concerned when the guy started banging on the door following a second ring of the doorbell. So I pulled up the video from my front porch camera and saw a thuggish-looking character who didn't exactly look like he was there to try to sell me anything of a legitimate nature. Additionally, he pulled out his cellphone and appeared to be sending a very quick text before walking to his car.

Now, I wasn't exactly born yesterday, and knew what was coming next. So I armed myself and proceed to a spot neat a rear window from which I could see the entirety of my back yard. Not 30 seconds later, political activist #2 entered the rear gate that he'd jimmied open. These two jackwagons were apparently not interested in waiting for their favorite progressive politicians to win elections and start reducing income and wealth disparity through the legislative process. They meant to demand fairness and social justice NOW! A more dynamic form of income redistribution, if you will.

As he slowly and cautiously approached the rear of my home, he appeared to have spotted me, even though the lights were off in that part of the house. He got the hell out of there very quickly. In any case, I was armed and quite ready to meet him at whatever he chose to be his attempted point of entry. (For those curious about such details, what I held at the moment was a Kimber Gold Match II, .45 ACP.)

I am a long-time Texas CHL holder. And, at that moment, I couldn't help thinking to myself that I sure was glad that I didn't live somewhere like Chicago or Washington, D.C. prior to District of Columbia v. Heller and McDonald v. City of Chicago!
I hope it convinced that asshole to go straight and earn some income!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 08:07 PM   #5
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:

They sound like the Dindu Nuffins that are on the T.V. show " Cops " all the time. The ones who are never seen fleeing a store that they've looted carrying W-O-R-K boots.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 09:22 PM   #6
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Our southern neighbors are world class income redistributors...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peSn7EEDRH4
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #7
loveitdou
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Had a similar experience in my home in Montgomery County Tx. one evening. I hid out back behind my bar on the patio, which is made of reinforced cinder blocks. I allowed them to jimmy my back door before I showed them my shotgun, a semi auto with 9 rounds available, and explained that I have no qualms about killing scumbags. One pissed himself, the sheriff was on the way and carried them off. I showed up in court and when they saw me they both accepted a plea deal for 24 months.... I am a combat vet and do not Want to kill anyone any more but 2 scumbags would not make any difference to me.
loveitdou is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:08 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I'm glad you are OK Capt'n. I wish the Didu Nuffins weren't OK but at least you don't have a costly court battle on your hands.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:19 AM   #9
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

You said this happened in October... are you sure they weren't just halloween trick or treaters wearing "political activist" costumes?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 02:24 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I hope it convinced that asshole to go straight and earn some income!
Statistics show it didn't...mentality is: "we got away"!
Old 01-09-2017, 06:53 AM   #11
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I was sitting in the basement office of my Dallas home,
Hmmm - Have you ever been to Dallas? There are no basements.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:20 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2fishfork View Post
...Dallas? There are no basements.
Really?

http://www.zillow.com/dallas-ga/finished-basement-_att/

http://www.zillow.com/dallas-ga/unfi...basement-_att/

I could waste some more time, but ....
Old 01-09-2017, 10:34 AM   #13
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I could waste some more time, but ....
Come on dude, this site is your social life!

Your links are for Dallas, Georgia. While you might find a hand full of basements in Dallas, TX, they are extremely rare due to the soil conditions.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 11:41 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Your links are for Dallas, Georgia. While you might find a hand full of basements in Dallas, TX, they are extremely rare due to the soil conditions.
Dallas, Georgia, or Dallas, Texas. There are houses with basements .... "Soil conditions" ... You mean the "soil" is too hard to for digging a hole in the ground ....

The reason you questioned the basement is ..... you question his story? Right?

http://homes.trovit.com/dallas-tx-home-basement

Speaking of "social life" revisit your post ..... there are home in Dallas, Texas with basements. BTW: It's a Hobby!

http://www.thebasementkings.net/contact/

So why do you disbelieve his story?
Old 01-09-2017, 03:39 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA LORD TRUMP

Encounters: 1

Quote:

if you mean soil as in two-to-one clay soil found in North to East Texas and elsewhere you're wrong.

what makes basements expensive in Texas is all the rock strata just below the surface. it's cost prohibitive to dig a basement in Texas, not impossible dude.
The_Waco_Kid is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women