Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40250
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2016, 11:43 PM   #1
JackC866
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Spankings. Question for the Ladies.

I know this is going to make me sound like a complete and total vanilla dumbass. Which I am the latter but not the former.

Regardless... Why do some women like and request to be spanked? I don't understand it. I've had S.O's who loved it and requested it on the reg. And you do it, because it's what turns them on. I get (reasonable/non-violent) face slapping, even choking and hair pulling. But ass spanking? I feel ridiculous and bored while doing it. For the life of me I don't know what they get out of it. But hey, we all have our thing.

Just curious. For the one's who like it, what does an ass slap or a full on spanking do for you?
JackC866 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 04:03 AM   #2
petervire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I'm curious about this too...
petervire is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:15 AM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

What is the distinction for you between face slapping and ass spanking? Your question inspires just as much questions as it does answers for me. When I've heard people say they don't have a preference for giving corporal punishment, it has been the case that they don't like imparting physical pain at all.

As a masochist and bottom who can withstand moderate and occasionally heavy impact, I enjoy being slapped in the face and spanked. I don't necessarily like one experience more than the other as they bring up different feelings for me. But emotions aside, my face is much more sensitive than my derričre and thighs. So when I'm yearning for a good wallop and all the dramatics, sensations, and intensity that goes with that, my butt cheeks are a much better target for one's hands.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 06:44 AM   #4
JackC866
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Lena, yeah, I guess I fall in the "don't like imparting physical pain" category. By face slap, I surely don't mean a full on smack down. Perhaps my personal preference is face-to-face eye-to-eye contact. But yes, I can see how one can go to town on an ass with significantly less consequences than other parts of the body. So maybe that's it. It just seems like something you'd do in the 70's.
JackC866 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:49 AM   #5
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's the sensation ~I think. But it's also very mental. . . Oh, a good spanking in the right place on the ass- puts me in Subspace , or cloud 9! I don't like face slapping (oh no ! ) but yes, some light choking done at the right time, yes yes ! A good spanking just gets all the endorphins going , gets her in the mood- to do bad things or to receive- bad things. I'm probably saying it all wrong , I apologize . But I'm literally turned on right now !♡ thinking of a great spanking , the right words in my ear, ( him- growling almost )
Have you been a bad girl today?
Or
Who is in charge ? ?
Ooohhhhhhh!!!! ( wet! ) but a Female dom- will not be turned on by any of this ! Neither will a male submissive ! If- none of this sounds good to you ,there is a huge number of men these days- who want a woman to do BAD BAD things to them ! More of a male sub missive - mind-set! Loving the idea of a woman FULLY IN CHARGE , AND USING HIM , FOR HER PLEASURE. ( even punishing him and humiliating-him..)
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 05:51 AM   #6
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And JackC, you are not a Dumb-ass for asking this. In fact, it's one of the smartest threads recently.... Great♡question !
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #7
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Good thread!! I too have the same question as the OP. I am not a male submissive with the exception that I enjoy knowing my cock is being used for her pleasure. Outside of that, I WILL be in control. My fear with spanking is that I go too far. I can see the draw to some face slapping while face to face. I feel I can keep that under control. I have 2 Playmates currently that I absolutely enjoy and can see spanking being thrown in the mix. But I have two fears. The first is that I might feel awkward or unnatural in giving the spanking. The second is that it might bring out desires in me that I have never experienced and I might loose control. Loosing control in a situation is something that I just do not do!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 07:54 AM   #8
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EastTexas- that is Hot!
(& I don't think you will lose too much control . Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm )
Although , what do I know ?
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:47 PM   #9
Anonymous01
Valued Poster

Cool It's easy....

If you think that you might use too much "gusto" in administering a good, bare-bottomed, OTK spanking, toss away (or set aside) the paddles, floggers, crops, etc., and use your bare hand.

If your hand starts to feel warm, so should her bottom....

If your hand starts turning pink, so should her bottom....

If your hand starts to tingle,..... (well, you get the idea).

I don't have any firsthand (not intended) knowledge of this subject. I just read it on the internet, so it must be true.
Anonymous01 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:21 PM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Anonymous is right. Mmmmmmmmm. I got a nice hot pink bottom earlier today. (Ouch.)... Mmmmmmm ( licking my lips ).....
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 08:36 PM   #11
KissableMelissa
Part Time Girlfriend ❤️❤️

User ID: 370051
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm very submissive so "spanking" me really gets me wet. I love it, but by no means does that mean the only way I'm turned on is through being spanked. I haven't found a man yet that has spanked me too hard. I don't know....but I really enjoy it.
I agree with Zena, definitely a mental mindset.
KissableMelissa is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 09:10 PM   #12
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Thanks anonymous and ladies!! I am keeping an eye on this thread and eagerly absorbing information. I have a special Playmate that I am going to begin experimenting with in 2017. She has expressed a desire to be spanked. I plan on testing her limits on a lot of things!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:18 PM   #13
ivy_rose
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 316215
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

One of the things I like about spanking that hasn't been mentioned is that it's an audible experience. I'm very vocal during sex and spanking is something I enjoy and it adds another sense to sex which isn't always present with the noise of spanking (and usually gets a vocal reaction as well). I don't always like it for the "punishment" aspect but because it feels good/shocking and usually because the person doing it usually enjoys it. If I knew I was with someone who was bored by it or didn't understand why they would want to, I wouldn't be able to enjoy it.
ivy_rose is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 10:27 AM   #14
okiegirllover
Account Disabled

Default Domination

I think the key to spanking is to understand its often about domination. I liked to dominate. I choose partners who tend to want to be submissive...but, spanking, choking, slapping etc...or any kind of domination doesn't have to be pain driven. For a Sub, it is often about being controlled...or surrendering to one's master...or being completely vulnerable...or finding trust.

I think the "rougher" play can be done with or without real pain. It just depends on what you and your partner are into. And for some, pain becomes pleasure.

For me the potential of pain is more exciting than inflicting pain or hurting someone. I'm like Diet Dom...All the fun but half the calories.

Check out FetLife.com
okiegirllover is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 06:10 PM   #15
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

My first ‘spankee’ was a young lady I met in church (yes, that’s correct) and wanted me to spank her.
It felt strange and weird and I never got anything out of it.
Years later I have found that women still like to be spanked, and I’m a bit more willing.
I have not yet used whips and other devices for flogging, nor do I want to inflict pain, but there is a tinge of excitement cause by the rush of adrenaline which acts as a natural high stimulus.
I imagine the rush is the same for the ladies.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women